Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In need of a galvanize Alola geodude. Can trade with these pokemon :
1.HA timid Alola Vulpix with 6 perfect IVs and egg moves(Encore, Moonblast)
2.HA Bold Mareanie with 5 perfect IVs(31/xx/31/31/31/31) and egg moves(Haze, Swallow, Spit Up , Stockpile)
3.Jolly Bagon with 5 perfect IV(31/31/31/xx/31/31) and egg move(Dragon Dance)
I can breed you a geodude. I'm interested in the HA vulpix.

If anybody wants to SR Solgaleo/Lunala, I've just finished preparing a bunch of Smeargle that can check for HP and speed. This is only really intended for those of you who want your box legends with naturally high IVs (since this method is now a little obsolete thanks to bottle caps) and/or untouched (which is not obsolete). If you want one, PM or VM me all possible details of a 'mon you deposit onto the GTS and we'll hope you don't get sniped.
All Smeargle are fully-redistributable.
The 'mon(s):
For Lunala:

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Ability: Own Tempo
Level: 57
IVs: 31/31/31/1/31/31
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SpD / 138 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Night Shade
- Recover
- Agility

For Solgaleo:

Smeargle @ Leftovers
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Def / 138 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Night Shade
- Recover
- Agility

This is for +speed S/L.

Fainted synch in front of your party. When Smeargle hits the field, use either Spore (or NS) to check for speed. If you move first, just run away or SR. If the legend moves first, speed tie or perfect speed. Next, you need to use Night Shade a total of 2 times. If, after the second one, the HP bar goes into the yellow, you don't have perfect HP. After both checks pass, you can bring the HP bar further down to make catching easier. Recover is just there for you to use if needed and Agility is to outspeed once speed is confirmed. This method is inspired by and gives credit to Buckert.

If this becomes somewhat popular, I may post a giveaway thread to ensure this post doesn't become lost in this thread (which it will very soon...) or a message in my signature.

As a final note, please don't request one simply to have one. I'd really only like to give away these Smeargle to people who will actually use it for its intended (or similar) purpose (and more importantly, I don't want to spend all my time trading...). If you only want it because of its nature, moves, or IVs, please visit one of the many trade threads around. I put in the work (around a total of 6 8 hours, give or take) so that people including myself could soft-reset the box legends for good IVs. I beg of you.

Edit: Just looked at the clock... Ouch! Good thing I'm on vacation...
Edit 2: Forgot the how-to...

Last edited:
If anybody wants to SR Solgaleo/Lunala, I've just finished preparing a bunch of Smeargle that can check for HP and speed. This is only really intended for those of you who want your box legends with naturally high IVs (since this method is now a little obsolete thanks to bottle caps) and/or untouched (which is not obsolete). If you want one, PM or VM me all possible details of a 'mon you deposit onto the GTS and we'll hope you don't get sniped.
The 'mon(s):
For Lunala:

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Night Shade
- Recover
- Agility

For Solgaleo:

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Night Shade
- Recover
- Agility

This is for +speed S/L.

Fainted synch in front of your party. When Smeargle hits the field, use either Spore (or NS) to check for speed. If you move first, just run away or SR. If the legend moves first, speed tie or perfect speed. Next, you need to use Night Shade a total of 2 times. If, after the second one, the HP bar goes into the yellow, you don't have perfect HP. After both checks pass, you can bring the HP bar further down to make catching easier. Recover is just there for you to use if needed and Agility is to outspeed once speed is confirmed. This method is inspired by and gives credit to Buckert.

If this becomes somewhat popular, I may post a giveaway thread to ensure this post doesn't become lost in this thread (which it will very soon...) or a message in my signature.

As a final note, please don't request one simply to have one. I'd really only like to give away these Smeargle to people who will actually use it for its intended (or similar) purpose (and more importantly, I don't want to spend all my time trading...). If you only want it because of its nature, moves, or IVs, please visit one of the many trade threads around. I put in the work (around a total of 6 8 hours, give or take) so that people including myself could soft-reset the box legends for good IVs. I beg of you.

im interested in 1 for solgaleo since I happen to own both games

however knowing myself I might never get to that point because in oras I got both as well but hardly touched saphire

so whats youre opinion about that?

I have the intention to use it but there is a decent chance I never will

im interested in 1 for solgaleo since I happen to own both games

however knowing myself I might never get to that point because in oras I got both as well but hardly touched saphire

so whats youre opinion about that?

I have the intention to use it but there is a decent chance I never will
That's fine with me. It's a lot better than: "You're giving away free 'mons? Cool! I want one, just 'cuz!"
I am sitting on two boxes of these guys, so I'll add you and we can trade in about half an hour. OR even better, you can PM/VM details of whatever you deposit onto the GTS so I can get around to doing it whenever. Sound good (either way)?

The 'mon(s):
For Lunala:

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Night Shade
- Recover
- Agility

For Solgaleo:

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Night Shade
- Recover
- Agility

This is for +speed S/L.

I'd like to have one, I'm still in the process of soft resetting other legendaries so any help would be ideal and I could use one when I redo my moon version. Thank you for doing this.

Thank you Sakuretsu!

Last edited:
LOOKING FOR MODEST CELESTEELA:
Things I have to Trade:
Jolly Kartana
Adamant Buzzwole
6 IV Beast Ball Dewpider
Beast Ball HA Mareanie
Beast Ball Adamant Dhelmise
Please Message me if you wanna help a bro out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)