Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me out with a destiny knot? I'm having no luck with Pickup, and I can't get far in the battle facilities with my in-game team.

Also, does using a bottlecap change the Judge screen? I've gotten a suspicious amount of flawless pokemon on Wonder Trade, and I don't know if they're probable hacks or Hyper-trained.

Dratias

Drat, it's Dratias!
Can someone help me out with a destiny knot? I'm having no luck with Pickup, and I can't get far in the battle facilities with my in-game team.

Also, does using a bottlecap change the Judge screen? I've gotten a suspicious amount of flawless pokemon on Wonder Trade, and I don't know if they're probable hacks or Hyper-trained.
I can give you one :)

If an IV is hypertrained, the IVs page will show it as such. You need to have gotten the PC IVs page from the IVs judge first though, if you want to be able to see it.

Last edited:
Is hidden power ground or hidden power electric better on naive pheromosa? I know most sets don't use them but there is no point in not having a viable hidden power because of bottle caps.

anyone here who cna spare me an beastball beldum ivs nature etc dont mather and ofcourse I can give you something in return

also what nature should I aim for for mega metagross for the battle tree adamant or should I go for plus speed instead?

also looking for an cool ball hidden ability dratini

same question should I go for plus speed or plus attack nature?
I have a beast ball beldum, pm me.

For megagross, I'd say go jolly. Best to invest in that speed, he'll need it in THIS metagame.

Dragonite, I'd say, keep the same. Go adamant, even though he'll need more speed. Unless you're NOT running a ddance set with him, best to go adamant. Even then I'd recommend adamant bc ddance will boost your speed up anyways

I have a beast ball beldum, pm me.

For megagross, I'd say go jolly. Best to invest in that speed, he'll need it in THIS metagame.

Dragonite, I'd say, keep the same. Go adamant, even though he'll need more speed. Unless you're NOT running a ddance set with him, best to go adamant. Even then I'd recommend adamant bc ddance will boost your speed up anyways
I wanted to use the set dragondance fire punch outrage and earthquake

Yeah, keep the adamant. Also, to get fire punch, you'll need to transfer bc dragonite can't be bred with fire punch
damn that sucksI believed his youtube comenters that his porygon (premierball) was an accident since he receivened one in an wondertrade and bred that one.

but his dragonite is hacked too? sucks the team worked real well:( gues I have to find another team then:(

still interested in beldum though

edit: I looked it up fire and thunderpunch are levelup moves for dragonite in sun and moon

Last edited:
Lf ha oranguru and drampas in interesting balls. Don't care about ivs or nature, random breedject is OK.

Can offer BP items, random breedjects, pp maxes.

Is this Solgaleo good? 31/31/31/31/31/26-27 adamant
Hell yeah it is. You can always hyper train it later if you want the speed. Adamant is the best nature for offensive Solgaleo.

On another note, does anyone have a female Regenerator Mareanie for breeding? I have a Bold male one with Haze (courtesy of a wonder trade lol, it's got everything but good defense/sdef IVs and the hidden ability). Also looking for an AV, Destiny Knot, and/or Rocky Helmet (will trade Bottle Caps/Gold Bottle Caps/Leftovers for those) along with a baby daddy for bounsweet that knows Synthesis (for reference http://serebii.net/pokedex-sm/egg/763.shtmlhttp://serebii.net/pokedex-sm/egg/763.shtml).

Last edited:
<---
<---
<---
<---
You can also use lux ball for baile form

damn that sucksI believed his youtube comenters that his porygon (premierball) was an accident since he receivened one in an wondertrade and bred that one.

but his dragonite is hacked too? sucks the team worked real well:( gues I have to find another team then:(

still interested in beldum though

edit: I looked it up fire and thunderpunch are levelup moves for dragonite in sun and moon
OOHH!! Sorry about that, I was thinking about flygon

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Sasuke edit: my bad, it double posted by itself on accident. Sorry about that, .com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)