Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing S/M, and I've come across this 'issue' regarding apricorn balls. As far as I'm concerned you can only get one of each (am I correct?). How are people doing it here? Are people duplicating balls as if it's cloning (which is allowed)? Are special balls being traded? Not too sure since I took quite a big break from Pokémon, and I'm also very new when it comes to S/M. I'm about to SR for Tapu Koko in a Fast Ball and I'd like to know how people do it.

Last edited:
Been playing S/M, and I've come across this 'issue' regarding apricorn balls. As far as I'm concerned you can only get one of each (am I correct?). How are people doing it here? Are people duplicating balls as if it's cloning (which is allowed)? Are special balls being traded? Not too sure since I took quite a big break from Pokémon, and I'm also very new when it comes to S/M. I'm about to SR for Tapu Koko in a Fast Ball and I'd like to know how people do it.
Basically. Most people clone them, and then use em. Psiana's giveaway has a fast ball timid BR tapu kook, if you don't want to waste the fast ball

Still looking for extra Lucky Eggs -- trying to level my Pokemon's to 100.

Hell yeah it is. You can always hyper train it later if you want the speed. Adamant is the best nature for offensive Solgaleo.

On another note, does anyone have a female Regenerator Mareanie for breeding? I have a Bold male one with Haze (courtesy of a wonder trade lol, it's got everything but good defense/sdef IVs and the hidden ability). Also looking for an AV, Destiny Knot, and/or Rocky Helmet (will trade Bottle Caps/Gold Bottle Caps/Leftovers for those) along with a baby daddy for bounsweet that knows Synthesis (for reference http://serebii.net/pokedex-sm/egg/763.shtmlhttp://serebii.net/pokedex-sm/egg/763.shtml).
I have both the Mareanie and Bounsweet. Do you have a lucky egg by any chance? PM me and we can talk!

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
LF:
level ball mudbray
level ball rockruff
love ball bounsweet
nest Ball Chikorita
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
luxury Ball Tepig
moon ball jangmo-o
level ball jangmo-o
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
friend ball and nest chikorita

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Also, best ball for her?

I'm leaning towards friend love or lux, buut I'm not too sure.

Also LF an HP Grass Keldeo

PM me for negotiations

Anyone got a King's Rock in SuMo? I need one to evolve Poliwhirl. I can trade cool beast ball mons and other stuff.
I can help you if you still need it.

LF:
level ball mudbray
level ball rockruff
love ball bounsweet
nest Ball Chikorita
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
luxury Ball Tepig
moon ball jangmo-o
level ball jangmo-o
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
friend ball and nest chikorita

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Also, best ball for her?

I'm leaning towards friend love or lux, buut I'm not too sure.

Also LF an HP Grass Keldeo

PM me for negotiations
I can help you with the level ball mudsbray if your willing to wait. I wont have access to internet for a couple of hours, so just PM me whenever

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

#791 Solgaleo [Adamant]
IVs: 30, 31 / 31 / 1, 2 / 31 / 22, 23 / 28, 29

Should I keep going or will this be competitive enough?
If you're gonna hyper train it, yeah. If you're going for something specific(i.e. Hidden power) toss. All depends on the team and set you're using. If you need more speed,go jolly. If not, go with adamant

Anybody available to trade evolve my kadabra?

(Clone a copy if u want too, Timid:31/31/31/31/31/31)
..still needed, I'll cross out post when helped, thnx

Last edited:
Looking to trade Jolly Pheromosa (Level 60, untouched EVs) for a Jolly Kartana.

PM me if interested!

Last edited:

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there an IRC channel or discord channel for smogon wifi anymore? A Smogon wifi chat room anywhere? There was one back a few years but I can't find it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)