Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, um, Im deciding to start making my team. Theres only one problem: I honestly don't have anything good. So, I've decided to turn to Smogon.
I don't care if the pokemon is cloned or something.
Here are the pokemon I am looking for:(also, feel free to trade any pre-evolution of these as well :D)

Mimikyu, Adament Nature, Sketch ability. Any IVs, EVs, and Gender. Thx to Sasuke24826
Toxapex, Impish Nature, Regenerator ability. Any IVs, EVs, and Gender. Thx to Sasuke24826
Tsareena, Adament Nature, Queenly Majestic ability. Any IVs, EVs, and Gender.
Marowak, Adament Nature, Thunder Rod ability. Any IVs, EVs, and Gender. Thx to Sasuke24826

And here's where the list gets crazy.
Ditto, 6 IV. Any EVs, Ability, Nature, and Gender.
Also, a Destiny Knot would be appreciated.

Wow, looking at it now, I have a tall order .-.
Anyways, heres the BIG problem: At the moment, I have absolutley nothing to offer.
So, pure charity right here, until I get some breedjects of these mons.

Ok, thank you for reading this. If you want to give, just private message me. Thank you guys :D

Last edited:
So, um, Im deciding to start making my team. Theres only one problem: I honestly don't have anything good. So, I've decided to turn to Smogon.
I don't care if the pokemon is cloned or something.
Here are the pokemon I am looking for:(also, feel free to trade any pre-evolution of these as well :D)

Mimikyu, Adament Nature, Sketch ability. Any IVs, EVs, and Gender.
Toxapex, Impish Nature, Regenerator ability. Any IVs, EVs, and Gender.
Tsareena, Adament Nature, Queenly Majestic ability. Any IVs, EVs, and Gender.
Marowak, Adament Nature, Thunder Rod ability. Any IVs, EVs, and Gender.

And here's where the list gets crazy.
Ditto, 6 IV. Any EVs, Ability, Nature, and Gender.
Also, a Destiny Knot would be appreciated.

Wow, looking at it now, I have a tall order .-.
Anyways, heres the BIG problem: At the moment, I have absolutley nothing to offer.
So, pure charity right here, until I get some breedjects of these mons.

Ok, thank you for reading this. If you want to give, just private message me. Thank you guys :D
By Thunder rod, do you mean lightning rod? If so, I have that and the toxapex(careful tho)

By sketch for mimikyu, do you mean disguise? If so, I have that too

PM me for negotiations

Can someone point me to a trader that has Pokemon Moon and can trade me the following:

Lilligant
Oranguru
Pheromosa (Adamant)

I would do these myself, but I got Sun and...well you get the point.

LF Prankster Cottnee. Got some breedject Modest bagons (EVs for Sp. A. suck) and some Female Vulpixs with their hidden abilities. Also have some Growlithes with egg moves (Close Combat, Morning sun and Burn up) Thanks.

LF moon exclusive ub "celesteela and pheromosa"(any natures) will offer natured buzzwole and/or Kartana (or some hidden ability vulpix/murkrow if that tiggles your fancy, pm me!
Completed.

Last edited:
LF 0 speed IV ditto, trying to breed a trick room Porygon and haven't been able to RNG the speed IV for the life of me :(

Sassy 0 speed IV Porygon spitback also works.

PM me to talk about what I can offer back.

Happy New Year Smogoners!

Done, thanks Spencertje!

Last edited:
Asking this again - Is there a way in Sun and Moon to check personal stats such as amount of eggs hatched, total online battles/trades, and such? I know it's possible via talking to other people in the online environment (which is really inaccurate and flawed atm?) but then you can only see the stats of others, and not those of yourself... Any ideas?

Asking this again - Is there a way in Sun and Moon to check personal stats such as amount of eggs hatched, total online battles/trades, and such? I know it's possible via talking to other people in the online environment (which is really inaccurate and flawed atm?) but then you can only see the stats of others, and not those of yourself... Any ideas?
Is your game linked to a trainer club account? ..I don't know for certain it'll have what your looking for but know that it holds some stats and trade logs etc

Does the everstone also pass the ball to the baby? I keep getting ugly duskball eggs and the parent caught with it is holding the everstone.
When breeding with the same parents, either parent has a 50% chance of passing down his or her ball, when breeding with ditto the parent has a 100% chance to pass down the ball, and with 2 different parents, the female has a 100% chance to pass down the ball. Everstones have no effect on passing down balls, but the parent holding the everstone will pas his or her nature down 100% of the time.

Hi

I am looking for a Hidden Ability Gligar for my Alpha Saphire. If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated.

I have a range of other HA fossil pokemon if need be, otherwise just ask and I will see what I can accomodate

PMing me maybe easiest

Dratias

Drat, it's Dratias!
Can someone point me to a trader that has Pokemon Moon and can trade me the following:

Lilligant
Oranguru
Pheromosa (Adamant)

I would do these myself, but I got Sun and...well you get the point.
I can get you those, except maybe the Adamant Pheromosa. Sent you a PM with my info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)