Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain how the shiny charm deals with TSV? I know that each trainer has a Trainer Shiny Value that, if it matches the value generated by some given Pokemon (or hatched by a train with a matching TSV) results in a shiny and that the Shiny Charm grants two additional TSV rolls. However, can you determine these additional shiny charm rolls like you can your own normal TSV or are they generated at random?
when you get the egg and it doesnt match the number gets rerolled if it doesnt match again it gets rerolled again so you get like 3 numbers in a roll till they match up with yours if that doesnt happen the number is stuck on whaever the last one was

anyone a good matching nickname for dragonite?

the team consists of porygon z called nuke 'em since his z hyperbeam pretty much nukes everything and mega metagross called mash 'em because thats what he does.

I cnat find a matching name for dragonite though if it helps his moves will be firepunch outrage dd and eq

its my battle maison team

anyone a good matching nickname for dragonite?

the team consists of porygon z called nuke 'em since his z hyperbeam pretty much nukes everything and mega metagross called mash 'em because thats what he does.

I cnat find a matching name for dragonite though if it helps his moves will be firepunch outrage dd and eq

its my battle maison team
Well, you say that you have Nuke 'em...... why not Duke? For the game Duke Nuke'em? Or...... Hmm..... You looking for like a witty funny nick, or bad*** nick?
For Funny, "Rawr dragon" because i mean, it's rawr dragon.
For awesome, maybe like Destroyer. Ok yeah im bad at nicks.

Well, you say that you have Nuke 'em...... why not Duke? For the game Duke Nuke'em? Or...... Hmm..... You looking for like a witty funny nick, or bad*** nick?
For Funny, "Rawr dragon" because i mean, it's rawr dragon.
For awesome, maybe like Destroyer. Ok yeah im bad at nicks.

bash 'em doesnt relay seem to fit though I thought of that one as well

and gooy since its a team of 3 I actualy prefer their names are simulair but different like nuke em and smash em I want something simulair to that if possible:)

Looking for a Jolly/Naive Tapu Koko or Calm/Impish/Careful Celesteela(IVs dont matter). PM me for what you want in return. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)