Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any fast way to lv up? Or is e4 my only choice ?
pretty much yes in festival plaza if you have enough coins you cna buy levelups daily but asside from that nothing beats e4 which sucks because you need to do it like 25 times to just get 1 pokemon to 100

I do recomend getting 3 hearts in pokemon refresh which is 1 rainbow bean because that increases exp gained as well

pretty much yes in festival plaza if you have enough coins you cna buy levelups daily but asside from that nothing beats e4 which sucks because you need to do it like 25 times to just get 1 pokemon to 100

I do recomend getting 3 hearts in pokemon refresh which is 1 rainbow bean because that increases exp gained as well
I do that but still it's slow ... miss secret bases from ORAS.

I'm locking for a cloner.

I do that but still it's slow ... miss secret bases from ORAS.

I'm locking for a cloner.
it is slow unless you have an high level restaurant and its just like 1 pokemon a day then it can be quite fast but so expensive due to the coins:(

Looking for a Jolly/Naive Tapu Koko or Calm/Impish/Careful Celesteela(IVs dont matter). PM me for what you want in return. Thanks in advance.

Anybody able to please hook me up with Pomeg and Grepa berries? Have the other EV reducers and a crap ton of A-Vulpix with timid/egg moves/snow warning, sandshrew with slush rush, regenerator mareanie and others to trade.

Also any power items, please.

Last edited:
I also am looking for a Grepa berry, and a Kelpsy. Xwolfbiter, I could trade you at least the Pomeg for a Kelpsy? I've got hoards of Carrier Zubat's who love ferrying berries into oblivion, so PM me if you'd like one.

I also am looking for a Grepa berry, and a Kelpsy. Xwolfbiter, I could trade you at least the Pomeg for a Kelpsy? I've got hoards of Carrier Zubat's who love ferrying berries into oblivion, so PM me if you'd like one.
Anybody able to please hook me up with Pomeg and Grepa berries? Have the other EV reducers and a crap ton of A-Vulpix with timid/egg moves/snow warning, sandshrew with slush rush, regenerator mareanie and others to trade.

Also any power items, please.
If any of you still need certain berries I can help you

Could anyone help me get these pokemon for the dex?
Feebas
Milotic
Comfey
Palossand
Nosepass
Probopass
Chinchou
Lanturn
Kangaskhan
Sneasel
Weavile
Sandslash
Vanillite
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Dratini
Dragonair
Dragonite

Could anyone give me any new Alola Pokemon egg? (I will take as many as possible).
Just started the game and only want to play with the new Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)