Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course
Also, Intimidate + Will-O-Wisp could work given the burn nerf. Provides a way to reduce Marowak_A and Metagross' attack if necessary, and is worse for other physical threats like Garchomp that don't have the typing or ability to avoid one or the other. Seeing as all of those commonly carry earthquake/bonemerang, getting rid of your Fire typing isn't such a bad idea either.

Also, Intimidate + Will-O-Wisp could work given the burn nerf. Provides a way to reduce Marowak_A and Metagross' attack if necessary, and is worse for other physical threats like Garchomp that don't have the typing or ability to avoid one or the other. Seeing as all of those commonly carry earthquake, getting rid of your Fire typing isn't such a bad idea either.
only the burn damage is nerfed right? so what does that have to do with decreasing attacks

Looking for a Naive/Jolly Tapu Koko. Have a battle ready (hyper trained) modest Tapu Fini and a few other good pokes alongside any battle item you need. PM if interested. Thanks in advance.

LF:
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
HP Grass Keldeo (Gen 6)
heavy ball lightning rod togedemaru
HA lux ball pyukumuku
HP Fire Tapu Fini

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Hi. Still looking for someone to trade a light clay with any battle item of their choice. Is there anybody available?
Don't mean to undermine anyone, but I have a bunch I got from trying to get more evo stones that I can give you.

If you'd prefer to wait for Carrier then it's all good

Last edited:
LF:
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
HP Grass Keldeo (Gen 6)
heavy ball lightning rod togedemaru
HA lux ball pyukumuku

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Don't mean to undermine anyone, but I have a bunch I got from trying to get more evo stones that I can give you.

If you'd prefer to wait for Carrier then it's all good
Oh, right. You get those from Pelago too....
So I checked and I have some already on hand. Go figure lol.

Looking for someone to trade a bunch of leppa berries. Apologies in advance, for I do not have much useful to trade back, although I do have a lot from ORAS if you like.. Pm for trade pls.

Cheers,

how big is the chance of an shiny with sos chaining? I have the masuda method and im currently at an around 800 chain and still no shiny I know my luck sucks as well but still

I do have the shiny charm even though at this point I doubt that thing even works

(Sun/Moon) Looking for female Bagon/Shellgon/Salamance with Moxie. Want to get a competitive Salamance and don't have access to moxie. Happy to trade it, breed it to get a female, then give it back or we can work out a deal. Thanks!

fc 3265.5130.4785

Last edited:
how big is the chance of an shiny with sos chaining? I have the masuda method and im currently at an around 800 chain and still no shiny I know my luck sucks as well but still

I do have the shiny charm even though at this point I doubt that thing even works
I'm not sure the exact % but the extra rolls (increase chance for shiny) only come into play from a chain of 75-225 then it is reset (essentially restting your chain back to 0). I'm pretty certain this is right, correct me if I am wrong.

I'm not sure the exact % but the extra rolls (increase chance for shiny) only come into play from a chain of 75-225 then it is reset (essentially restting your chain back to 0). I'm pretty certain this is right, correct me if I am wrong.
I know the chain resets at 255 but I have been round 3 times already and almost 4 times now and extra rolls? why not increase the odds extra rolls are way less effective then a biger chance

I know the chain resets at 255 but I have been round 3 times already and almost 4 times now and extra rolls? why not increase the odds extra rolls are way less effective then a biger chance
I'm pretty certain its extra rolls. Three in fact if I'm not mistaken. As for why... I don't know, I'm not a gamefreak developer :p xD

I'm pretty certain its extra rolls. Three in fact if I'm not mistaken. As for why... I don't know, I'm not a gamefreak developer :p xD
How many berries do you need / still need them?

Looking to trade for a Pheromosa, doesn't matter what IVs are or nature just need it for the Dex
Tradeback or for keeps? I only have the one but would be totally fine helping you out with your Dex.

PM me if you still need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)