Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I have my serial code for the 50 BP from the Alola Friendly competition, but I don't really have a use for it since I clone all of my main items, and I have plenty of BP already from Bank and the Battle tree.

If anyone wants it, PM me. I figure it would go to better use to someone who's just starting competitive cart mons.

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for the Shiny HP Fire Alolan Ninetales that was distributed in the last Facebook Giveaway. I have a lot of shinies to offer in return! PM me ;)

Last edited:
If you don't care about IVs, nature I can get this done pretty fast. Pretty sure I have some Aerodactyl on ORAS I could use.
IVs and nature are mostly irrelevant, the only thing that matters is it being male, to pass down the egg move to another species.
If you can do this it would be perfect, just tell me what you want in return.

What's the most common/most efficient way to clone? When I traded years ago it was via Action Replay. It looks like Powersave is the corresponding hardware now?

Are there any downsides to using it?

HA Mudkip wasn't in Dreamworld but as it was a Japanese Global Link event catchable in Entree Forest it can be in a Dream Ball or any shop ball that was in your bag at the time you caught it.
Global Link Japanese event, some password in some magazine years ago. I don't think non-pokeball is legal, though, as it wasn't released via Dreamworld
Thanks for the responses guys. Seems like it's going to be a mission trying to find one of these.

Not only have I gotten the Kiyo Eevee from earlier, but I also got the 2016 Birthday Eevee! Doing good on this search but still got a long while before I get my hands on all of them.

Still LF the shiny ninetales from facebook(PM me)
Ft: NA genesect codes
You wouldn't happen to have any of the following would you? If so I'll part with my precious giveaway Ninetales and breed up a non shiny. Here's the list (I will be fine with a clone. I would accept the Genesect code but I have a Genesect waiting in both of my gen 6 games. Also, the codes from GameStop expired the second if I recall).

LF:
-Timid Female Sly (Sludge Bomb) Zoroark
-Jolly Double Edge Fearow
-Adamant E-Speed Linoone
-Any Interesting Offers

You wouldn't happen to have any of the following would you? If so I'll part with my precious giveaway Ninetales and breed up a non shiny. Here's the list (I will be fine with a clone. I would accept the Genesect code but I have a Genesect waiting in both of my gen 6 games. Also, the codes from GameStop expired the second if I recall).

LF:
-Timid Female Sly (Sludge Bomb) Zoroark
-Jolly Double Edge Fearow
-Adamant E-Speed Linoone
-Any Interesting Offers
I have that:
Zoroark
Lv. 50
Male
Sly
Timid
Illusion
Sludge Bomb
Dark Pulse
Flamethrower
Sucker Punch

What else are you offering?

Anyone have a spare mudkip in any pokeball or a petlil in a friend ball that is willing to trade?
I have spitouts of stuffuls in a heal ball with ice punch, thunder punch and wide guard. I also have a few spit outs of gibles with rough skin and iron head in an ultra ball.

Anyone able to clone something for me? This guy wants the FB Ninetales but when I ask about their promise to clone and give me a copy back I don'tget a response. Just a precaution.

Edit: They just informed me their cloner won't be on until tomorrow so can still use some help to speed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)