Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anybody send a clauncher my way? i've got a megazard y in stock for trade. ideally one with aura sphere and dark pulse as moves.

There were events that had male starters in various balls, which can now be passed down cause of new mechanics in Gen 7.
Ahh that's why. I remembered reading that you couldn't breed them before and I though it's because they weren't released - that makes sense. I really love the new ball breeding mechanic honestly |D

Does anyone have an Impish Skarmory with Brave Bird and Defog (and possibly Whirlwind)? I have a Naughty Pheromosa, Sassy Celesteela, and Timid HP Ice Xurkitree to trade for them--plus I can get a Zygarde-10% of whatever nature you like (just let me know ahead of time). I'm willing to give my offer a Bottle Cap, Gold Bottle Cap, or Battle Point Item (Ability Capsule included).
Bump.

Is it possible to softreset the Zygarde in SM? Do I need to catch it or will it be added directly into my Box?
It's possible. It'll automatically be added to your party, unless you select Manual mode in the options menu. (which you should so you can check its summary) It's advisable to assemble a Zygarde before collecting all 100 cores/cells to get the dex registration out of the way. (if Power Construct Zygarde isn't the goal, don't collect all 100, as the game will try to make the best Zygarde it can with the cores/cells available)

Wow got really lucky with Nihilego, second catch:

26+/16+/16+/31/31/31 Timid with HP Ice (Dive)

Now of course I'll use a bottle cap for it but need it to be lv. 100......

How's level grinding in Gen 7?

Any tips other than E4 grinding?

How's leveling in Gen 7?

Any tips over than E4 grinding?
Level Grinding in SM = Nails on a Chalkboard XD (At least relative to ORAS with BlissBases)

Grinding is alot harder in S&M, without bases, and your best bet is just to grind E4, or Morimoto (once a day at Game Freak HQ), and cry as your sanity slowly slips as you beat the same people over and over again. Usually takes about somewhere above 15 E4 runs each to level to 100.

Bring pokemon that have alot of coverage on a single poke. Most people recommend Tapu Lele for grinding, as it hits almost everyone for neutral damage at least, and Psychic Surge stops Fake Out from Hary and Sabe. But I've been using Starmie, since it can deal neutral and/or super to pretty much everyone, and you've just got watch out for Fake Out and Sturdy users.

On the plus side, once you've finished a grinding run, it deposits you in front of the E4, so you can just run back in.

Terrible. But a five star Rare Kitchen in Festival Plaza can make things much easier. With a plaza rank of 30 or higher, a Rare Buffet will raise a Pokemon's level by nine, but can't be used on a Pokemon that's level 90 or higher.

As far as grinding the E4 either Tapu Lele which was mentioned above or Lunala. I go for Lunala most of the time since I hate the annoying sturdy pokemon namely Skarmory , Golem , Probopass and the occasional Magnezone. Lele hits harder but after levels 70-80 it wont matter much since Lunala KOs everyone beside Probopass.

Just do the pegalo glitch in the training gym, xp drink, easy 100

Reposting for new page:

Hey guys, I'm looking for the following dream ball HA mons:
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Tyrogue
Beldum
Golett

As well as the following (with or without HA, but preferably with):
Nest ball treecko
Luxury ball chimchar
Dive ball piplup

I have plenty of other breedables to trade. Thanks! :)
Bump.

Oh joy.

Any guides on getting plaza lvs and specific buildings? Have totally ignored it and I'm lv 3 right now. ;p
The best way to level up your plaza is either to participate in Global Missions, such as the past GTS one that earned PLG Accounts 4k FC. You just needed to keep getting more FC, and you'll level up past 40 on that alone. Otherwise, preform regular missions, while annoying, they can earn you on avg 30 FC per run.

Edit: As to the glitch question,
Apparently, this. Did not know about it. However, given how TPC has been acting with bans, Imma not risk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)