Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the wrong place for this:
By making my OT in Blue version "SwelloD", I'm able to access aerodactyl, rapidash, and mewtwo above level 100. Now, Mewtwo apparently can't be transferred when its level is above 100 so I can't adjust it to have a modest nature, but Aerodactyl happens to have a jolly nature upon capture. Between this and the low-effort EV training available at Poke Pelago, I have the ability to mass produce at least 3 IV level 100 Jolly HA 252/252/4 Aerodactyls. If you want one PM me.

Where can I get some sprites for my trade thread? Pokecheck isn't working.

Edit: I like the 3D animated Sprites in Sasuke's thread (don't worry. I didn't reply to it, was justscouting a bunch of threads to see if anyone mentioned where they got their sprites). Anyone know where he got them?

One last question, which I'm not entirely sure if this is the best place to ask. What do you guys think is the ideal size for a trade thread banner?
Do you mean the signature banner, or the headings for each section on your trade thread?

For your signature banner, there's a maximum size and image will display in, so it's best to go with something long, but thing. For your headings in your trade thread, usually people go for a fairly large image at the top, 1500x800-ish?, with smaller images for more specialized sections (such as Region:Kanto, etc.), perhaps about 500x300 or smaller.

Of course, me and my wonky banners, we take up the entire screen XD.

Do you mean the signature banner, or the headings for each section on your trade thread?

For your signature banner, there's a maximum size and image will display in, so it's best to go with something long, but thing. For your headings in your trade thread, usually people go for a fairly large image at the top, 1500x800-ish?, with smaller images for more specialized sections (such as Region:Kanto, etc.), perhaps about 500x300 or smaller.

Of course, me and my wonky banners, we take up the entire screen XD.
Thanks man.

Can anyone trade me a Dratini that knows Extreme Speed? I recently restarted my AS game, and I'm nowhere near the Battle Resort, but since it's an egg move, I can breed it in SuMo.

I have a number of Hidden Ability Pokemon for trade, including Mareanie, Gible, Abra, Cubone, Exeggcute, and Dratini. If you're interested, let me know and I'll breed one for you.

EDIT: Already been helped.

Last edited:
does anybody have a HA eevee they could send my way? i have a battle ready whimsicott or cloyster that i could trade.

Edit: A HP fire build would also be greatly appreciated although not necessary.

Last edited:
Can anyone trade me a Dratini that knows Extreme Speed? I recently restarted my AS game, and I'm nowhere near the Battle Resort, but since it's an egg move, I can breed it in SuMo.

I have a number of Hidden Ability Pokemon for trade, including Mareanie, Gible, Abra, Cubone, Exeggcute, and Dratini. If you're interested, let me know and I'll breed one for you.
I might have one I can breed. I'll get back to you tomorrow if you haven't been helped.

I'm finally bothering to update my thread.
Does anyone have the picture of the Alolan clover in lieu of the Blue pentagon (
)?
Also, is there a way to superscript in this forum's format?

Looking for a 0IV in Speed Ferroseed(Sassy if possible). I have a lot of things I can trade. PM for offers. Thanks in advance.

Would anybody be so kind as to redeem my bottle cap code and then trade it to me? I didn't realize it was one per game so I went to the trouble of getting two codes because I need two bottle caps. Of course you'd have to be okay with not getting a code yourself. I can trade a decent spitback or a 5IV flawless reckless starly for your trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)