Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, still looking for these:

Level ball goomy
Moon ball pancham
Heavy and moon ball klefki
Moon and heavy ball aegislash
Or the necessary balls to catch these myself.

As well as:
DB squirtle & bulbasaur

Please reply or PM. Thank you! :)
I just whipped out my game and managed to catch everything on your list except the two Honedge and the 2 Dream Ball Pokémon.
I can however trade you 10 Heavy Balls and 10 Moon Balls so that you can go and try to catch it yourself.

Let me know what you think.

Does anyone have a totodile with sheer force and egg moves. Dragon dance and ice punch?
I can give you a battle-ready shiny Feraligatr from one of my previous Giveaways for free.
It has 4 egg moves and Dragon Dance and Ice Punch are two of them.

Add my FC from my signature down below and leave me yours.
I'll be waiting online at the Plaza.

Edit: I'm heading for bed now. Feel free to leave me a private message or a message on my profile with your FC and I'll gladly get back to you later.

Last edited:
Hey guys, still looking for these:

Level ball goomy
Moon ball pancham
Heavy and moon ball klefki
Moon and heavy ball aegislash
Or the necessary balls to catch these myself.

As well as:
DB squirtle & bulbasaur

Please reply or PM. Thank you! :)
I have the squirtle and bulbasaur, also got hoedges in the ball you're looking, currently breeding a froakie project I got but I'll be around here so let me know if you need and I'll breed them for you

I have the squirtle and bulbasaur, also got hoedges in the ball you're looking, currently breeding a froakie project I got but I'll be around here so let me know if you need and I'll breed them for you
Oh that'd be amazing. What would you like in return? Anything specific you're after? I have quite some breedables in matching balls.

I just whipped out my game and managed to catch everything on your list except the two Honedge and the 2 Dream Ball Pokémon.
I can however trade you 10 Heavy Balls and 10 Moon Balls so that you can go and try to catch it yourself.

Let me know what you think.
Just saw your reply too. Between you and shiroitears I might actually get everything on my list, thank you! Is there anything you'd like in return?

Looking for:
Gen 6 - Timid, 5 IV, female Vivillon (Archipelago and Sun) and female green Deerling in Nest ball (any IVs)
I can do breeding projects for these.

Gen 7 - Level ball Yungoos and male Salandit with egg moves.
I can offer a Lure ball Dewpider or a Love ball Bounsweet (both Adamant with egg moves).

anybody have an extra HA eggcecute with skill swap. Ivs and natures are not needed

Edit: Looking for someone who have pokebank to transfer my phantump to my moon.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Can Zygarde from X/Y or ORAS Event learn Thousand Arrows in Sun/Moon?
Actually, it can! All you need is the Zygarde core for Thousand Arrows (which's location is shown in the previous post). Then you can go in the Zygarde cube menu, select any Zygarde, and choose to teach it the move. I've taught all my Gen 6 Zygarde Thousand Arrows.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can someone tell me what I am supposed to install sequentially to get the overlay thing to RNG stuff? I have been using Eontimer to RNG but find it so hard to hit the correct frame. I use Old 3DS XL btw. Thanks!
try posting that here and aomeone should help you

New page bump.
if you give me some time I can get this for you, I know I have a repeat ball cyndaquil somewhere in my bank, will just need to breed first an HA female one so then I can pass down the ball with the new gen 7 mechanics, might take me a bit to get the female lol but I'll most likely get it done today, didn't reply before because I had some other projects going first and was waiting to see if someone would help you with it before I was free

Looking for an Analytic Sassy Porygon(if possible with 0IV in Speed). I have spitbacks and other things I can trade so we might work something out. Also looking for a Careful Synchronizer in gen6. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Looking for an Analytic Sassy Porygon(if possible with 0IV in Speed). I have spitbacks and other things I can trade so we might work something out. Also looking for a Careful Synchronizer in gen6. Thanks in advance.
I can get you the gen 6 careful synch if you still need it

Hey I have the porygon and might also habe the synchronizer but would have to check my OR game. :) Send me a PM.

Anyone around to clone my zapdos for me (original+2)? You can keep a copy for yourself if you want. Also, does anyone have copies of beedrillite and mawilite? These are both for gen 7. Thanks in advance.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone around to clone my zapdos for me (original+2)? You can keep a copy for yourself if you want. Also, does anyone have copies of beedrillite and mawilite? These are both for gen 7. Thanks in advance.
I can help you with both the cloning and the Mega-Stones for free.
Thanks for the generous offer, but I won't keep a copy for myself though.

You can find my information in my signature down below.
I'll be waiting online at the Festival Plaza.

Does anyone have that poison dragon type Pokemon dragalag I don't know it's name but I really want one can some one help it's perfect for ,y poison team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)