Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have a bold or impish chansey with stealth rock and ability natural cure?
it needs to have stealth rock on and ideal nature and ability as stealth rock cant breed it onto others i think . itd be nice if it had good/perfect stats too but i can probably fix it with bottlecaps i believe?

ive got a 5iv sableye impish with prankster and recover with sp def only pretty good. and a 4iv adamant snorunt. i also got a quiet 5iv wimpod with sp def decent quiet nature. ive got a random kanto dugtrio too but stats arent great and is sand force ability, mild. if anyone wants to help me please reply in the thread or pm. thanks:)
I have Bold Natural Cure Seismic Toss Chanseys in Gen 6 I can ORAS Tutor Stealth Rock onto and bank up to Gen 7 for you.

The only Pokémon I am missing from my Alola Pokédex are Politoed and Cosmog. Would anyone be so kind as to trade them to me (just for the data; I will trade them right back)? I might just be getting the Politoed from a giveaway, so Cosmog is my biggest concern.

Looking for a Sandshrew-Alola/Sandslash-Alola, Adamant, Slush Rush, in a Dive Ball. Gender/IVs/Moves don't matter to me, I can do everything else.

I can offer the following:
All pokemon bred/caught by me. I have not learned 7th gen RNG, so these are all Soft-Reset, or normal breeding.

Beldum, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nihilego, Timid, x/x/31/x/31/31
Mimikyu, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Cubone, Adamant, Rock Head, 31/31/31/31/31/31
Magnemite, Modest, Magnet Pull, 31/30/31/30/31/x (Hidden Power: Fire)
Grimer-Alola, Adamant, Poison Touch, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Pursuit Egg Move
Vulpix-Alola, Timid, Snow Warning, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Hypnosis, Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Encore Egg Moves
Vulpix-Alola, Timid, Snow Warning, 31/30/31/30/31/30, Hypnosis, Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Encore, (Hidden Power: Fire)

Looking for a Sandshrew-Alola/Sandslash-Alola, Adamant, Slush Rush, in a Dive Ball. Gender/IVs/Moves don't matter to me, I can do everything else.

All pokemon bred/caught by me. I have not learned 7th gen RNG, so these are all Soft-Reset, or normal breeding.

Vulpix-Alola, Timid, Snow Warning, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Hypnosis, Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Encore Egg Moves
Vulpix-Alola, Timid, Snow Warning, 31/30/31/30/31/30, Hypnosis, Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Encore, (Hidden Power: Fire)
I can give you one for free with the following egg moves: Counter, Flail, Crush Claw, Night Slash.
Just post on my profile your FC and IGN and we'll manage to fix a time for that!

Hi all I have a sur-plus of these: Pokes for trade - Penta-flawless:

x13 Modest Poplio
x2 Adamant Gible (Beast ball) (Rough skin) x1 Adamant Gible (Beast ball) (Sand veil) x1 Jolly Gible (Beast ball) (Sand veil)
x2 A-Sandshrew (Diveball) (Slush rush) x3 A- Sandshrew (Diveball) (Snow cloak) (1 egg move)
x3 Adamant Growlithe (Loveball) (Intimidate) x4 egg moves
x2 Timid A-Vulpix (Snow cloak) x4 egg moves x4 Timid A-Vulpix (Snow Warning) x4 egg moves

[Shinies - these are from X&Y and Sun mixed]
x2 Comfey - Relaxed natures
x1 Vanillite - Sassy nature
x3 Luvdisc - Lax nature, Naughty, Bold natures
x1 Psyduck - Gentle nature
x2 Alomomola - Serious, Lonely natures
x1 Clawitzer - Quirky nature

LF: (for multiple of the above) Dedenne (shiny) with a Timid or Modest nature. (No hacks).
LF: (for 2 of the above; Non-shinies) Vullaby - Calm/Careful in Heal or Lux ball with the following egg moves: Foul play+Roost+Knock off.
LF: (for multiple of the above) Tapu Fini - Modest nature in a Net, Moon, Heal ball.
LF: (for multiple of the above) Tapu Koko - Modest nature in a Level, Fast or Lux ball.

IGN: Shira
FC: 4227-1979-2896

I can give you one for free with the following egg moves: Counter, Flail, Crush Claw, Night Slash.
Just post on my profile your FC and IGN and we'll manage to fix a time for that!
I have the Sandslash you're looking for, but I cant see what you offer, since the hide section cuts off your trades, even when I click to get them displayed, and they are not visible.

A Sableye spitback would be cool with me. It will probably be Saturday before I can trade since I'm going on a very long road trip tomorrow.
k thats cool, give me a heads up when you have it. i have a jolly memento and reversal perfect stats kanto diglett too now if you want that instead.

I have the Sandslash you're looking for, but I cant see what you offer, since the hide section cuts off your trades, even when I click to get them displayed, and they are not visible.
Darkprophet is looking for it, not me ^^
This is his post:

anyone have a trace modest hidden power fighting porygon? trying to make a hp fighting porygon z but not getting lucky when breeding yet. i have a trace modest perfect ivs except attack porygon and was hoping to trade with someone so we'd both end up with porygon-zs. the trade partner would get the perfect porygon-z while id get the imperfect one except it'd have hp fighting

I have an extra GameStop Lycanroc code, if anyone is interested just PM me. First come first serve :) Code valid until 04 August only, so today's the deadline.

Code taken.

Last edited:
Not sure what are the rules about reposting requests, but I figure I'd get a bit more attention reposting than editing my previous post

I'm looking for:
  • Snover, Soundproof (HA)
  • Blissey/Chansey, Natural Cure, Bold/Calm, w/ Wish
  • Kangaskhan, Scrappy, Jolly/Adamant, w/ Body Slam & Seiesmic Toss

I can breed almost anything (except for most rare balls), I have a few legends (though most with non-optimal natures), and I'm willing to trade items (including Ability Capsules). I realize the last two are quite the longshot for what I can offer.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Not sure what are the rules about reposting requests, but I figure I'd get a bit more attention reposting than editing my previous post

I'm looking for:
(...)
  • Blissey/Chansey, Natural Cure, Bold/Calm, w/ Wish
(...)
Reposting is fine as long as you only post the request once per page, you can find a list over rules like that as well as other useful resources in The original post of this thread.

I also feel that you should be warned about Wish Chansey/Blissey. Due to how rare the event is and how common it has been to hack that event, you'd be very unlikely to get one that is legitimate, and even if someone does offer you a Chansey/Blissey with Wish that happens to be legitimate, there would be a microscopic chance they would be trustworthy enough or provide good enough proof for it to be considered legitimate. Even injecting the event cards of gen 3 events like that hasn't been made possible.

Reposting is fine as long as you only post the request once per page, you can find a list over rules like that as well as other useful resources in The original post of this thread.

I also feel that you should be warned about Wish Chansey/Blissey. Due to how rare the event is and how common it has been to hack that event, you'd be very unlikely to get one that is legitimate, and even if someone does offer you a Chansey/Blissey with Wish that happens to be legitimate, there would be a microscopic chance they would be trustworthy enough or provide good enough proof for it to be considered legitimate. Even injecting the event cards of gen 3 events like that hasn't been made possible.
Darn, I thought Wish Chansey came from one of the Stadium/Colisseum games T_T

Also, I take it you can't customize the number of posts per page in Smogon.

Last edited:
I can breed you the Eevee if you still need it.

I would be interested in the swinub

As far as the breedjects that I still need:
Still need a HA Treecko (I thought I had one)
Net Ball Piplup
Nest Ball Turtwig
Repeat Ball Chimchar
Dive Ball Mudkip
Great, it will take a while I can breed that for you tho.

I'm looking for a Porygon to use as breed fodder in generation 6. I've been waiting for a Porygon on the Mirage Islands, but up until now none have had Porygon. Is someone able to help me out? The Porygon does not need to have any good IV's or natures, I've got some good Ditto's I can use for that.

Do you think Z-Bounce Protean Greninja is viable to have a way to get rid of Tangrowth and other bulky Grass Types that usually switch into it?

252 Atk Protean Greninja Supersonic Skystrike (160 BP) vs. 248 HP / 88 Def Venusaur-Mega: 326-386 (89.8 - 106.3%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Protean Greninja Supersonic Skystrike (160 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Tangrowth: 348-410 (86.1 - 101.4%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Protean Greninja Supersonic Skystrike (160 BP) vs. 248 HP / 44 Def Amoonguss: 530-626 (122.9 - 145.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Protean Greninja Supersonic Skystrike (160 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Tapu Bulu: 372-440 (132.3 - 156.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Hi guys, wondering if anyone could help me to trade-evolve my Haunter and Spritzee then trade back to me?

If you would like something in particular in return I have many spitbacks and access to ability capsules.

Looking for anyone able to set me up with a HA pikachu/raichu (preferably female and on generation 6). I have a variety of spitbacks I can give in return.

I have lots of tradebacks I'd like to do in Gen 6. Machoke, Graveler, Gurdurr, Seadra holding DS, Clamperl holding a DSS

I also have an Electabuzz, Swirlix, and Porygon but do not have the items (Porygon will be a Porygon Z).

I have numerous DBHA/Bank Ball female breedjects, lots with 4 EMs, including Sentret, Carvanha, Chansey, Gastly, Slakoth, Zubat, Venipede, Buneary, and Smoochum for anyones help.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)