Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings gentleman, looking currently for a cloner who could clone a lucky egg( a weedle of mine) holding pokemon 5 times.
Would be glad for a PM if anyone has time to spare ^-^
Bumby bumb :D
Also wanted to ask what is the most beneficial way to level up mons in Gen 7.
Otherwise wouldnt request 5 lucky eggs since I have no clue tbh Ive get a bunch of mosn that need to be trained :P

Last edited:
Bumby bumb :D
Also wanted to ask what is the most beneficial way to level up mons in Gen 7.
Otherwise wouldnt request 5 lucky eggs since I have no clue tbh Ive get a bunch of mosn that need to be trained :P
To level 50, the league a couple of times should be enough for any mon, especially with lucky egg + affection (remember to shove a rainbow bean down your pokes' thorats!). To level 100, 5* Rare Kitchens are the only way that isn't mind-boggingly tedious.

Last edited:
is there anyone i could get a spare lucky egg from? Planning to do leveling two at a time, and i only have the one and I don't think i can get a second on my own.

Bump. I'll raise the stakes: Lure Ball Yanma, Fast Ball Marill with EMs, and/or Safari Ball Trapinch.
Or you can have 4 HA mons.
If you can wait until Saturday, I can get you one. I have a Dive Ball Marill with Huge Power and 4 Egg Moves, just need to use Island Scan to get one in a Fast Ball and pass it down.

If you can wait until Saturday, I can get you one. I have a Dive Ball Marill with Huge Power and 4 Egg Moves, just need to use Island Scan to get one in a Fast Ball and pass it down.
Lol, I don't need the Marill, I was offering it.
Anything I have that you might want? Also, it's gen 6 right?

Hi, just wanted to ask. If you received a Pokemon through trade ( say, a Gible ), then how can you check that it wasn't bred using hacked parents (for example, a hacked 6 IV Ditto of a specific nature ) ?

Hi, this is a question for the moderators here:

Back in Gen 5 when Pokecheck was still a thing, my brother (who used to play Pokemon but no longer does) 'downloaded' a number of legendaries from Pokecheck. I'm not sure how he managed to do that, but here I am now, with some random Pokemon that I don't need, since I only breed, trade and collect legitimate Pokemon. They are the following:
  • Moltres (OT: Misty, ID: 27728)
  • Kyogre, Latios (OT: Tmtyke, ID: 04774)
  • Cresselia, Zapdos (OT: Roarke, ID: 15848)
  • Lugia (OT: Henry, ID: 35907) - Shiny
  • Landorus, Tornadus (OT: Zoey, ID: 27902)
  • Manaphy (OT: Kevin, ID: 13233)
  • Ho-Oh (OT: Kirk, ID: 01916)
  • Virizion (OT: Harmony, ID: 32495)
  • Raikou (OT: Emily, ID: 11901)
  • Mewtwo (OT: Hozu, ID: 21399) - Shiny
  • Heatran (OT: Henry, ID: 31299) - Shiny
  • Movie 14 Victini
  • WIN2011 Celebi (Lv. 64)
All of these have flawless IVs, beneficial natures, and Hidden Powers in certain cases. I assume they were RNGd by their OTs. I believe that OT: Tmtyke is TheMantyke, but I'm curious to know if any of the other OT/IDs are also familiar to users here.

I originally planned to just Wonder Trade these away, but as the GTS blocked me from doing so, I'm now left with some cloned Pokemon I have no use for.

Would I be allowed to trade or give away these Pokemon here on Smogon? Please let me know. Thank you!

Well since Gamefreak only checks for:

Pokeballs that match
Movesets
PP on moves being higher than possible
IVs or EVs higher that possible
Met Locations not matching up

I'd say there isn't a way to check if its parent where hacked themselves

I originally planned to just Wonder Trade these away, but as the GTS blocked me from doing so, I'm now left with some cloned Pokemon I have no use for.

Would I be allowed to trade or give away these Pokemon here on Smogon? Please let me know. Thank you!
well I'm not a mod but the tread says NO HACKING; as for a trade tread or a giveaway I doubt anyone would want them

Last edited:
Could someon catch me a 31/x/31/x/31/x Calm Groudon? I need it in Gen VI. I'm currently in the GMT +9 time zone while I'm abroad in Japan. I won't be picky about the Ball, but Luxury would be preferred. CMT or PM me for offers.

Bump. I'll raise the stakes: Lure Ball Yanma, Fast Ball Marill with EMs, and/or Safari Ball Trapinch.
Or you can have 4 HA mons.
Can breed a Gen 6 DBHA Feebas but need to clear my breeding queue first. Drop me a pm if you want to discuss but if someone else offers then go with them.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, just wanted to ask. If you received a Pokemon through trade ( say, a Gible ), then how can you check that it wasn't bred using hacked parents (for example, a hacked 6 IV Ditto of a specific nature ) ?
There isn't really a great reliable way to check if a Pokemon has been bred with hacked parents or not. All you could do would be to make sure the Ball is legal [TM's Ball Legality Sheet], as well as the egg moves. Although if it's gen 7 born, neither of those really help, since almost all Balls and All Egg Move combinations are legal on it.

Another not-so reliable method would be to check the OT and TID combination. If they match the OT and TID of someone who's been caught hacking in the past, then it'd be pretty safe to say it's at least very likely to be bred with hacked parents, while if the OT and TID matches someone who's more trustworthy on this site, you can be safe that it's bred legitimately.

While this may not be a perfect mentality, I would think that you don't necessarily have to be as picky on the parents of what you breed as you should be on the Pokemon you actually trade. If there's nothing about the Pokemon that you want to use to breed something that points to it being illegal/hacked (like a Hoenn Born Apricorn Ball+HA) and there's nothing too out of the ordinary about it (i.e. if it's a Shiny 6IV with a useful nature and HA from WT, it wouldn't be good), then you could use it to breed stuff, although if the origin of the Pokemon isn't clear, I would mention where you got the Gible from when you're offering what you bred it with.

Looking for the following pokemon in Gen 6, ideally Female in matching ball if possible (but i'll settle for anything):

Pidgey in Premier Ball with Big Pecks OR a Pidgey Friend Safari
Chespin in a Nest Ball with Bulletproof OR a Quilladin Friend Safari
Mudkip with Damp
Chimchar with Iron Fist

Have plenty I can offer in Gen 7, some stuff I can offer in Gen 6, from soft reset legends, to RNG'd Legends, to breeding projects, to desirable items. PM me and we can talk about a trade. Thanks!

Quick question: I have a lot of GTS mons from various tiers from Gen 5 that people might be interested in. Are these considered hacked? Am I allowed to put them in my trade thread for cloning? Thanks!

Quick question: I have a lot of GTS mons from various tiers from Gen 5 that people might be interested in. Are these considered hacked? Am I allowed to put them in my trade thread for cloning? Thanks!
Generally I would never trust anything from the GTS or from Wonder Trade. You just don't know where it's coming from, even if it looks legit, it's best to just assume it's hacked. I used GTS to get version exclusives for pokedex only, and then released them immediately. When it comes to breeding or using or trading, I generally only want to trade/use things I bred or caught, or were bred/caught by someone trustworthy.

In the end, as much as it sucks, I would rather not use or breed a pokemon than risk it/the parent of it being hacked. Not worth it.

Can someone help me get a stantler from Oras? pm me please. I have some growlithe breedjects for trade also have snow warning vulpix, adamant intimidate mawile, gible breedjects, a female deino, female axew, SS female Gigalith, male drizzle calm pelipper, and a galewings 4iv 252atk 252 spd female talonflame

Can someone help me get a stantler from Oras? pm me please. I have some growlithe breedjects for trade also have snow warning vulpix, adamant intimidate mawile, gible breedjects, a female deino, female axew, SS female Gigalith, male drizzle calm pelipper, and a galewings 4iv 252atk 252 spd female talonflame
Do you mean you want a Stantler for G6, or would one bred in G7 do?

Either way, I got lucky with the mirage mountain, got your Stantler.

Quick question

I'm assuming that Oranguru (without HA) can be captured in a heavy ball, and togedemaru (without HA) can be captured in a moon ball, perhaps?

My reason for asking:
I'm asking just to be sure (before I use them to breed my own) only because I got them from the GTS way back before I found out and learned that some illegal hacks are being offered on the Wi-Fi at the GTS. Also, because I don't trust the GTS anymore.

Quick question

I'm assuming that Oranguru (without HA) can be captured in a heavy ball, and togedemaru (without HA) can be captured in a moon ball, perhaps?

My reason for asking:
I'm asking just to be sure (before I use them to breed my own) only because I got them from the GTS way back before I found out and learned that some illegal hacks are being offered on the Wi-Fi at the GTS. Also, because I don't trust the GTS anymore.
Personally I'd junk the GTS mons and diy, which is what I'm planning on doing simply because I want to guarantee where the mons come from. You can always save beforehand if you're short on Apriballs or trade for more in advance of trying.

Personally I'd junk the GTS mons and diy, which is what I'm planning on doing simply because I want to guarantee where the mons come from. You can always save beforehand if you're short on Apriballs or trade for more in advance of trying.
That is true and a good suggestion, no doubt. But since I have the Pokemon Sun game, Oranguru doesn't come out in the wild. Or am I mistaken?

That is true and a good suggestion, no doubt. But since I have the Pokemon Sun game, Oranguru doesn't come out in the wild. Or am I mistaken?
While GTS and Wonder Trade are not recommended, I'm sure there are plenty of reliable and reputable traders and breeders here that can get you any version exclusives you need for breeding. I recommending having a few pokemon for trade and maybe some desirable items like Bottle Caps and Ability Capsules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)