Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would greatly appreciate it, is there anything in particular you're looking for in return?
I'm actually looking for DBHA Togepi or DBHA Solosis. If you have either of those that would be nice. No worries if you don't have them though, anything you have that you might want to offer me should be just fine.

I'm actually looking for DBHA Togepi or DBHA Solosis. If you have either of those that would be nice. No worries if you don't have them though, anything you have that you might want to offer me should be just fine.
Unfortunately, I don't really have much in the way of dream balls, I'll try to find something of good value though!

Unfortunately, I don't really have much in the way of dream balls, I'll try to find something of good value though!
No stress! Wouldn't want to put you through excess trouble to find something I want. Anything you have on hand in your PC boxes that you would like to offer should work out fine.

No stress! Wouldn't want to put you through excess trouble to find something I want. Anything you have on hand in your PC boxes that you would like to offer should work out fine.
Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it! I went ahead and added you, I'm ready to trade whenever! Do you have Sun/Moon, or should I switch to 6th gen?

I just realized, my FC is wrong in my sig, my updated FC is 2964-9158-5714... my bad

Lf any safari ball diglett for breeding. Ivs etc. Don't matter I just need the ball. Ft 9 boxes worth of breedjects in nice balls with ems! Any items too! Thx in advance

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
anyone got a manaphy / manaphy clone knocking around? It's the only one I'm struggling with for the sinnoh living dex

Edit: manaphy, melotta, diancie are the last 3 pokemon missing from my living Dec. offering flawless EV trained pokemon, legendaries and non-legendaries. Also got a soft reset shiny zekrom which is hyper trained Adamant
You can obtain a Manaphy for free from Sondero 's giveaway thread.
Unfortunately jonyeo, Captains have already made a request for the month, but since you only requested 1 additional mon, even though I would've given you 2, I could throw you a Manaphy for free as well, Captains. Feel free to contact me via the VM we used.

Repost: Looking for ANY Meloetta and Diancie. EVs/IVs/Nature do NOT matter. Offering EV trained flawless (and Hyper-trained) Pokemon, and Breeding Projects

Is injecting a Wondercard onto your catridge via Powersave considered legal on smogon? AKA. If I injected Ash's Pikachu wondercard onto my English Sun/Moon and reset for a decent one, and then offered it up for trade on this forum would it be deemed a hack? and/or is there rules about doing international versus local wondercard injections.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Is injecting a Wondercard onto your catridge via Powersave considered legal on smogon? AKA. If I injected Ash's Pikachu wondercard onto my English Sun/Moon and reset for a decent one, and then offered it up for trade on this forum would it be deemed a hack? and/or is there rules about doing international versus local wondercard injections.
Injected Wondercards are perfectly fine under the condition that you state it somewhere. Trading partners should always have the right to know how a certain Pokémon was obtained.
It's the same thing with Pokémon that originate from emulated games for example, some people accept them while others don't. It's all about transparency and respecting other peoples' preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)