Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should still appear (switching 3DS could mess with this).
There was a time when I was actively soft resetting Suicune in OR and I was able to save, quit and continue the next day without a problem.
If you mess with the clock, you need to wait 48 hours until the timeline sorts itself out. The portal will act like you've caught everything during this time. Best practice is to be patient and wait it out unfortunately
Thanks for the info. I have a few pokemon that aren't time based I can work on in the meantime, so I'll work on cleaning them up and making sure I don't use it in another DS until all the time based pokemon are caught. Thanks!

LF jolly rough skin garchomp/gible that knows the move stealth Rock (6th gen move tutor) and should have the Pentagon. Let me know if anyone can help. Willing to make offers for it!

e: egg move outrage as well

LF jolly rough skin garchomp/gible that knows the move stealth Rock (6th gen move tutor) and should have the Pentagon. Let me know if anyone can help. Willing to make offers for it!

e: egg move outrage as well
I have that garchomp ready for you(Has Stealth Rock and Outrage, spread 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe). Contact me through pm or discord where we usually talk.

Does anyone have a spare a HA Pinsir, HA Espurr, HA Sableye or HA Tepig they'd be willing to trade me? IVs and nature don't matter
I can trade you a HA Fletching in a Fast Ball, a HA aloan Geodude in a Heavy Ball, a HA Smeargle in a Friend Ball or a HA Carvanha in a Lure Ball for one of them

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare a HA Pinsir, HA Espurr, HA Sableye or HA Tepig they'd be willing to trade me? IVs and nature don't matter
I can trade you a HA Fletching in a Fast Ball, a HA aloan Geodude in a Heavy Ball, a HA Smeargle in a Friend Ball or a HA Carvanha in a Lure Ball for one of them
LF DBHA Glalie/Snorunt
CMT
I can help you guys with the HA Sableye and DBHA Snorunt respectively if it's not urgent. I'm currently overseas and won't be back for about a week. If anyone else offers their help before I'm back though, then do go ahead and accept their help first.

Lf someone to clone my Ash-Greninja and my impish hp ice landorus for me. I just need original plus 2. You can keep copies for yourself as a reward. Thanks in advance.

I am also looking for a modest hp fire magearna. Thanks.

Lf someone to clone my Ash-Greninja and my impish hp ice landorus for me. I just need original plus 2. You can keep copies for yourself as a reward. Thanks in advance.

I am also looking for a modest hp fire magearna. Thanks.

I can do the first two for you and clone both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)