Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey uhm can someone touch trade a cosmog and cosmoem? they should be the last for my dex completion (i dont want to get the one in the reverse world for now)

Hi :D

Been working on my first endgame team on ultra sun (have had game less than 2 weeks) and i am in need of trading to acquire two pokemon.

I need:

Thundurus .. To help me catch my own Lando T :3

And a protean Froakie / Frogadier / Greninja

I just started breeding my team and only have gotten through Charizard and Aegislash.

So the only thing i can offer in return are 5 iv rejects of DDance Charmander and quiet Honedge in heavy ball.

Ok thanks :D
Still looking for Thundurus!

Everyone on gts wants a lv 20 suicune or a Landorus :C

If i had Landorus why would i need Thundurus? >:c

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Still looking for Thundurus!

Everyone on gts wants a lv 20 suicune or a Landorus :C

If i had Landorus why would i need Thundurus? >:c
Deposit something you don't care about on GTS, asking for a Thundurus, then let me know what you deposited and what your in-game name is and I'll send you a Thundurus (it's cloned, but otherwise legitimate in case you care about that).

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Small question here, does anyone know if duplicated pokemon from G/S go through Pokemon Bank up to atleast Sun and Moon?
Yes they do, as long as the Cloned Pokemon passes on it's own, it shouldn't matter how many clones of it you're transferring with it.

Need help redeeming 2 NA Shiny Silvally codes before they expire on the 13th of February! However, I need them to both be Jolly nature.
[Edit]: I have already claimed 2 (1 each on Sun and Moon), but would still like to redeem these codes.

Last edited:
Looking for a shiny blacephalon, will rn offer regular blacephalon+shiny guzzlord, or other recatchable moon ubs if yours has hp/specific ball

Looking for a shiny blacephalon, will rn offer regular blacephalon+shiny guzzlord, or other recatchable moon ubs if yours has hp/specific ball
There is currently one in Eisen's VGC factory GA or trade thread, I can't remember which. Non redistributable, tho

Does anyone have a Torkoal breedject? Preferably with
Drought, Quite nature and eruption, clear smog, yawn
I have good IV hidden ability Dratini, Chespin, Wimpod for your trouble. Thanks

Edit: Got one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)