Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my hands on a JPN Shiny Poipole code and was wondering if anyone with a Japanese DS/Game would be interested in rng'ing it at all? Open to negotiating rights as payment for doing so (might even consider donating it for a giveaway). PM if interested.

Also still looking to trade for DBHA Chikorita, Cyndaquil & Totodile. Can take custom breed requests for these (trade sheet in my signature) and I'm really only looking for the Dreamball so iv's etc not necessary.
i've just checked on serebii, johto starters were never released in dream ball, so you can't obtain them legally ^_^ and, if no one else has already written you about it, i can help you with your poipole :D but i have to tell you that my console has a JPN SysNAND installed, is not a pure JPN console... let me know :)

So I feel like this is a bit of a longshot, but I've tried everything I can think of to no avail so far.

I need an Aerodactyl in a Premier Ball. If it had the hidden ability that'd be great, but it's not necessary. I have a good amount of events, legendaries, bred Pokemon, and shinies I can trade. If you've got one let me know and I can send you a list of what I have if you're not looking for anything specific.

Thanks!
Bump.

Also, I have a Mega Blastoise I'm using for doubles and originally I had Haze on it, but do people still use that? I don't see it in any sets I've looked at here so I was wondering if it's just not really used much anymore. I'm debating changing it to protect. The other moves are Muddy Water, Fake Out, and Aura Sphere.

Looking for:
Cranidos with HA
Victini with V-Create

Can offer:
Shiny Zekrom
Shiny Mew
Bold Marshadow
Victini (Adamant or Calm)

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is this RegiWhatWereTheyThinking set still somewhat viable? I wanna get rid of the mystery gift message.

Without starting any battles, it seems to be working alright for me.
The set is certianly not bad for Regigigas. There aren't that many Pokemon that have access to all those forms of support with Regi's kind of bulk.

I'm unsure if Regi's supportive capabilities are outclassed or just not useful with the current meta, though.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's hard to judge meta per se, but Regigigas' flaws aside, I can say that it can be one pain in the rear to face in Maison/Tree, so it definitely can be supportive and annoying while doing so. Its bulk is very, very solid too.

Also, I have a Naive V-Create Ray (RNG'd on emulator, though, so you will need to be OK with that) you may have. PM/VM me.

The set is certianly not bad for Regigigas. There aren't that many Pokemon that have access to all those forms of support with Regi's kind of bulk.

I'm unsure if Regi's supportive capabilities are outclassed or just not useful with the current meta, though.
It's hard to judge meta per se, but Regigigas' flaws aside, I can say that it can be one pain in the rear to face in Maison/Tree, so it definitely can be supportive and annoying while doing so. Its bulk is very, very solid too.
It really is just to get rid of the tall delivery guy without making more of a waste of it than it already is.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Possibly a long shot given how late this is in the asking, but hunting a PAL code for Dialga & Palkia (one of each, preferably). Anything on my thread is up for grabs, and a copy of the RNG'd events (please note, however, that these will not be RNG'd right away).

Hi,
I'm looking for someone having one of the following fortune tellers tents:
Johto ★ 5
Kalos ★ 1
Kalos ★ 3
Kalos ★ 5

I currently have Unys ★ 1, Sinnoh ★ 1, Sinnoh ★ 5.

Also, I have a few missing clothes from Sun/US that I'd be glad to get, and of course I can wear any clothes from UM before the trade if required.

Thanks!

LF: BATTLE AGENCY SEEKING PARTNERS aiming for RANK 50? (Or are already there ). My rank is 44. <it’s getting harder and harder >
My DS FC 4897-7339-4480, DS name: janet. IGN: Cameo.
Additionally, I have the 5⭐ Rare Kitchen and 3 Switcheroo if any partners need it.
FC: 3239-4131-9506

Anyone please help me with Battle Agency? Drop down FC

Mod edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I'm looking for someone having one of the following fortune tellers tents:
Johto ★ 5
Kalos ★ 1
Kalos ★ 3
Kalos ★ 5

I currently have Unys ★ 1, Sinnoh ★ 1, Sinnoh ★ 5.

Also, I have a few missing clothes from Sun/US that I'd be glad to get, and of course I can wear any clothes from UM before the trade if required.

Thanks!
Hi! I have Johto ★ 5 tent in Sun version. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)