Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has a female HA Lileep in a Premier, Luxury, Repeat or Dive ball and a female Safari ball Phanpy in gen 6 ? I can offer tons of breedjects. Also looking for UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents and clothes.

Can anyone hook me up with some breeding dittos and where an everstone can be found in usum?
You can also get the Everstone from wild Roggenrolla (use a Compound Eyes Butterfree with Thief) or from the Poké Pelago (Isle Aphun, Stone or Interesting Item path).

Last edited:
I don't know where to ask this but since this is the forum section I used to frequent the most... I lost the password of my older account ("dialganet") and the email it was registered with (call me dumb I know) as well...Since I haven't been around for a while but added a lot of interesting things to my collection (breedables, legendaries...) in gen VII, and would like to help everybody get anything they want and also get some interesting things that I have seen are popping up in newer threads...

Is there any way I can recover my old thread and update it directly with this account? Or recover the old one? Otherwise I will just create a new one, but it will take me some reasonable amount of time to recover everything.

I can guarantee I am the original guy with my 3DS friend code, if that's necessary. I had a lot of successful trades and got to know a bunch of great people so I would like to restart giving back to the smogon community!

RossW

formerly TerraWard19
I don't know where to ask this but since this is the forum section I used to frequent the most... I lost the password of my older account ("dialganet") and the email it was registered with (call me dumb I know) as well...Since I haven't been around for a while but added a lot of interesting things to my collection (breedables, legendaries...) in gen VII, and would like to help everybody get anything they want and also get some interesting things that I have seen are popping up in newer threads...

Is there any way I can recover my old thread and update it directly with this account? Or recover the old one? Otherwise I will just create a new one, but it will take me some reasonable amount of time to recover everything.

I can guarantee I am the original guy with my 3DS friend code, if that's necessary. I had a lot of successful trades and got to know a bunch of great people so I would like to restart giving back to the smogon community!
I think you'd have better luck asking in this thread.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Bold 31/00/31/31/31/31 Wind Lugia with Hurricane. For trade: anything in my thread. Let me know via PM. Thanks.

Can Pokemon relearn moves they naturally learnt as a previous evolution?
Nope. For example, If you evolved Eevee and removed Baton Pass for something else, you can't relearn it.

Looking for a Bold 31/00/31/31/31/31 Wind Lugia with Hurricane. For trade: anything in my thread. Let me know via PM. Thanks.
I don't have the IV spread you desire, but I do have a Bold Wind Lugia with Hurricane (with Proof) if you are still interested.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't have the IV spread you desire, but I do have a Bold Wind Lugia with Hurricane (with Proof) if you are still interested.
I'm looking for the IV spread above, sadly. I can't RNG it myself because I do not own a Japanese 3DS or game. Thanks for the offer though!

Trade Request: Hidden Abiltiy Torchic or other of the Blazekin line. I’m not concerned regarding IV’s or Nature.

I have Magikarp, Gible, Cubone and Smeargle spitbacks to trade in exchange - others available.

Pr1de: I have a Darumaka I’d be willing to trade if for an HA Torchic

RossW

formerly TerraWard19
Trade Request: Hidden Abiltiy Torchic or other of the Blazekin line. I’m not concerned regarding IV’s or Nature.

I have Magikarp, Gible, Cubone and Smeargle spitbacks to trade in exchange - others available.

Pr1de: I have a Darumaka I’d be willing to trade if for an HA Torchic
Feel free to visit my Giveaway shop and request the HA Shiny Torchic listed in the Porybox.

I need someone to level up my Vivillon to lv.100 for Hypertraining. I can hypertrain it myself. I can offer a spitback of a Apricorn Pokemon with 4 egg moves.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for someone with a Snover Friend Safari in XY, I'd gladly send something from my trade thread in exchange!

Thanks to shiny finder :D

Last edited:
Are chances of inheriting pokeball in the same evolution line really 50/50? I'm trying to breed HA pokeball Absol with non-HA premier ball Absol, so far they profuced 20 eggs and all of them are in pokeball. Am I this unlucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)