Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has a female HA Lileep in a Premier, Luxury, Repeat or Dive ball, an HA female Psyduck in Dive ball in gen 6 ? I can offer tons of breedjects.
Also looking for UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents/clothes.

Edit: Since i was unable to grab one. does anyone have a copy of Blueforce 's naive Marshadow?
i'm also looking for a Bounsweet in a Level/Moon ball.

Last edited:
Anyone has a female HA Lileep in a Premier, Luxury, Repeat or Dive ball, an HA female Psyduck in Dive ball in gen 6 ? I can offer tons of breedjects.
Also looking for UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents/clothes.

Edit: Since i was unable to grab one. does anyone have a copy of Blueforce 's naive Marshadow?
If you're able to clone it, I can give you Marshadow.

Looking for:
-Victini with V-Create (Adamant, Jolly, Rash, Mild)
-Primeape with Mega Kick, non hidden ability (Adamant, Jolly)(pokeball)
-Pidgeot with double edge, non hidden ability if possible (Hasty, Naive)(pokeball)
-Taurous with Fissure (Adamant, Jolly)(pokeball)
-Muk with Body slam, non hidden ability (Sassy, Relaxed, Quiet)(pokeball)
-Mewtwo with Counter (Timid, Modest)
-Cranidos with hidden ability
-Landorus (Adamant)
- Zigzagoon with Extreme speed (Adamant, Jolly)
-Rock Head Tyrunt (Dragon Dance, fire fang and any other fang attacks)(Adamant)
-Hoopa (Adamant)
-Shiny Hoothoot/Noctowl in a pokeball (Male, insomnia, Rash/hasty)
DM me if you do have any, I have many legendary pokemon and a few mythicals and shinies up for offer

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, does anyone have a bunnelby or diggersby with its hidden ability?
I can breed you one, I will contact you in about three or four hours when I become available to trade, I'll see if I get it bred during the commute to my trading spot.

I'll be doing this in OR, so if you can do a Gen VI trade, great. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until I get home later tonight and have access to Bank.

I can breed you one, I will contact you in about three or four hours when I become available to trade, I'll see if I get it bred during the commute to my trading spot.

I'll be doing this in OR, so if you can do a Gen VI trade, great. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until I get home later tonight and have access to Bank.
Okay that is fine to do it in ORAS.

I'm looking for a Drought Vulpix (with firestone attached <3?)

Also wondering if anyone can do me a favor and teach my umbreon foul play from a tutor I don't have access too yet..

USUM.... I don't really have anything to offer; brand new game..

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)