Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Seconding everything that Sondero said above. My personal advice is don't go for the 29 HP unless it is convenient (e.g. my Serperior just happened to luck out with the parent having that IV just in the right place, without me attempting to influence it), since the utility is not really that important to spend a lot of time slaving over.

Seconding everything that Sondero said above. My personal advice is don't go for the 29 HP unless it is convenient (e.g. my Serperior just happened to luck out with the parent having that IV just in the right place, without me attempting to influence it), since the utility is not really that important to spend a lot of time slaving over.
Oh for sure, but I'm talking about situations in which RNG is possible and it is 100% manipulable.

pilica12

Oh for sure, but I'm talking about situations in which RNG is possible and it is 100% manipulable.
I would imagine even in RNG situations it can be a bit bothersome going for 29 HP. For example, whilst I do have a Ditto to pass 29s from, it bloats the process and makes it rather tedious; for that reason, I have not (as yet) made use of said Ditto to pass 29s. If you're referring to legendaries and wild SRs, then going for 29 HP reduces the number of Hidden Powers you have access to (due to the 3 31 IV lock). Nevertheless, if you are willing to put up with these inconveniences, and you judge the value of 29 HP to be of sufficient value, then by all means go for it.

pilica12

Does attack IV of a Pokemon using counter influence the move's damage?
Not at all. The way Counter works is it simply takes any physical damage you received prior to its use and fires double that damage back. It does not rely on your own Attack in any way.

I'm looking for a Jaboca Berry and a Rowap Berry in Generation VI.
They were only available through a PokéMileage Club minigame that does not exist anymore.

Not sure what to offer in exchange, but I never moved my collection to Generation VII games so I still do have all of my stuff in XYORAS.

Helped

Last edited:
So I'm playing Ultra Moon and I've beat the elite 4 and Hau, I'm the champ... I tried to get to the battle tree but there's a guy standing in my way that says something like "Oh your already on a mission? "

What have I not done yet that I have to do??

So I'm playing Ultra Moon and I've beat the elite 4 and Hau, I'm the champ... I tried to get to the battle tree but there's a guy standing in my way that says something like "Oh your already on a mission? "

You have to "help" the Ultra Recon Squad by encountering two Stakataka. (Blacephalon in Ultra Sun) You don't have to catch either of them, just encounter them. (they'll keep appearing until both are caught, just like the UB's in Sun and Moon) Then you'll be sent home where the Team Rainbow Rocket stuff starts by Sophocles asking you to help him liberate Festival Plaza. (basically an introduction to the Battle Agency. I'm not sure if you have to do this to be able to proceed to the Battle Tree, but you definitely don't need to do the rest of the TRR stuff)

pilica12

To elaborate on the above, if I recall correctly, you need to defeat the two Stakataka (i.e. trigger two encounters and beat them both). They won't disappear, but that was what I remember triggered the flag that would enable you to proceed.

To elaborate on the above, if I recall correctly, you need to defeat the two Stakataka (i.e. trigger two encounters and beat them both). They won't disappear, but that was what I remember triggered the flag that would enable you to proceed.
I beat one but fled from the other and I was still allowed to proceed, so I think you just need to trigger the encounters.

pilica12

Ah, I didn't try fleeing; that makes sense. So just trigger the encounters twice.

I'm looking for some help completing Pokédex, mainly I need someone to:
  • Trade and trade back Pokémon that evolve via trading
  • Version exclusives I cannot get myself or via GTS
  • Normal forms of the Alolan form Pokémon
Check signature or PM me with what you want in return.

Z The Zeraora

Banned deucer.
Does anyone have an Ice Stone? I want one to evolve my alolan sandshrew. I'm willing to trade another alolan sandshrew with its HA that I bred in return. Friend code and in game name are found in my signature.

LF: Ice Stone

FT: Alolan Sandshrew | Male | Jolly | Slush Rush | Dive Ball | Level 1 | 5ivs (31/31/31/x/31/31)

Got one

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking to do a favor for Level 51; is there anyone around who would be able to clone a VC Kangaskhan I have on hand? I'm online now and for the next couple of hours.

Hello Wi-fi, I'm looking for the following Pokémon.
Nature/IV's/EV's do not matter at all:

#027 – Sandshrew (normal)
#028 – Sandslash (normal)
#043 – Oddish
#044 – Gloom
#045 – Vileplume
#083 – Farfetch’d
#084 – Doduo
#085 – Dodrio
#098 – Krabby
#099 – Kingler

#161 – Sentret
#162 – Furret
#187 – Hoppip
#191 – Sunkern
#194 – Wooper
#195 – Quagsire
#201 – Unown
#202 – Wobbufet
#203 – Girafarig
#211 – Qwilfish
#213 – Shuckle
#218 – Slugma
#219 – Magcargo
#231 – Phanpy
#234 – Stantler
#236 – Tyrogue

#261 - Poochyena
#262 - Mightyena
#263 - Zigzagoon
#264 - Linoone
#265 - Wurmple
#270 - Lombre
#273 - Seedot
#276 - Tailow
#287 - Slakoth
#290 - Nincada
#293 - Whismur
#300 - Skitty
#302 - Sableye
#313 - Volbeat
#325 - Spoink
#331 - Cacnea
#333 - Swablu
#335 - Zangoose
#336 - Seviper
#337 - Lunatone
#338 - Solrock
#343 - Baltoy
#351 - Castform
#352 - Kecleon
#363 - Spheal
Please PM me if you have one of those and what you'd want for it.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, does anyone have a sheer force cranidos that they would be willing to trade me?
Hi, I can send you a Sheer Force Cranidos. Deposit something you don't care about on GTS, asking for a Cranidos, and let me know what you deposited and what your in-game name is. I'll send you one with Sheer Force for whatever you deposited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)