Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question:

When hunting legendary pokemon in ultra wormhole is it viable to soft reset once the pokemon has revealed itself for shiny? I.e. is shiny determined when you start the encounter or when you enter the area

Thanks Detective Barricade

Last edited:
Question:

When hunting legendary pokemon in ultra wormhole is it viable to soft reset once the pokemon has revealed itself for shiny? I.e. is shiny determined when you start the encounter or when you enter the area
Legendary Pokemon and Ultra Beasts aren't determined as shiny when you enter like with the other Pokemon; it's determined when battle starts just like in OR/AS.

Thank you above

New question/request: was wondering if anyone on the board had a breedable gligar spitback with immunity that I can get my hands on. To make it easy I already have a trade up on gts: lv 1 female vulpix (not alolan) ING Ben.

Thank you mystery doner

Last edited:

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for adamant stamina Mudbray with Close Combat or at least a spitback of one.
If you're still looking, give me a PM/VM, I have one you are welcome to have.

Can you do USUM OU WiFi battles at lvl 100? Or does everyone play lvl 50?
You mean on cartridge? If so, you can pick the ruleset during battles that allows you to play at Level 100 (I'm relatively sure that the Pokemon must themselves be Level 100, though - i.e. it won't scale them up to Level 100 if they aren't). Also, you and your opponent have to agree on the rules (for OU or whatever other format) externally, since there is no in-built ruleset that replicates the rules/clauses of OU (sleep clause, OHKO clause, plus all the Pokemon bans etc.)

LF: HA Foongus
FT: Breedables, including starters and Legendaries.
Sure, PM/VM me, I have one (several, actually) you are welcome to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)