Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my sun moon corrupted taking with it everything I ever traded for here on smogon. All my competitive grade mons are gone. Can anyone hook me up with some breeding stock in X so I can start over?

Lf any 2018 legends ultra moon dialga, I deleted my wondercard thinking I’d redeemed it but I hadn’t. Untouched, trained, bad IVs, I don’t care, I just want a copy of the event dialga

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lf any 2018 legends ultra moon dialga, I deleted my wondercard thinking I’d redeemed it but I hadn’t. Untouched, trained, bad IVs, I don’t care, I just want a copy of the event dialga
I have one you may have. Shoot me a message.
Looking for Dream Ball Drowzee if anyone is willing to donate!
Deposit anything to the GTS asking for a level 1 Drowzee and I’ll send you one.
Hello, would anyone be able to provide me with regenerator Marenie?
Deposit anything to the GTS asking for a level 1 Mareanie and I’ll send you one.
Sent outragous

Last edited:
I have one you may have. Shoot me a message.

Deposit anything to the GTS asking for a level 1 Drowzee and I’ll send you one.

Deposit anything to the GTS asking for a level 1 Mareanie and I’ll send you one.
Thank you I appreciate it. I just deposited a lv 1 Carvanha and my in game name is Nelson.

Anyone has a Love ball Houndour in gen 6?

Edit: This might be a long shot but, does anyone has an HP Fighting RNG Ditto clone (gen 6)?
I really need one for breeding.

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Has anyone a dusk Stone in gen 7?
I've got a bunch from Pelago I don't need, so deposit something you don't care about on GTS (like a route caught Lillipup or such), asking for a Landorus and I'll send you one holding the dusk stone.

Is someone trading clefable with softboiled i really want that :/
If you are ok with clones, I can give you a Softboiled Clefairy. You'll have to wait until Sunday though, as I must wait at least 24 hours before I can transfer it from Emerald ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)