Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has a Mareanie in a Friend or Level ball and a Froakie/Wooper with Power Up Punch?

Edit: got one through bank.

Last edited:
So question, how does the trade forum feel about glitched shiny ditto to breed shinies in in VC? I used the red Gyarados glitch to get a shiny ditto to breed for shinies in my VC gold. I was thinking of making a trade thread but want to know if it’s okay to trade moms obtained shiny in this way.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So question, how does the trade forum feel about glitched shiny ditto to breed shinies in in VC? I used the red Gyarados glitch to get a shiny ditto to breed for shinies in my VC gold. I was thinking of making a trade thread but want to know if it’s okay to trade moms obtained shiny in this way.
It's permitted. However, if you open a trade thread you must mention that you obtained the Ditto via this method. Transparency is important.

It's permitted. However, if you open a trade thread you must mention that you obtained the Ditto via this method. Transparency is important.
Of course of course. Thank you for the reply I really appreciate it. I’m still a long way off from opening a thread and wanted to know if I could trade my gold shinies.
Good to know. Thanks again.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for 2 PAL Kyogre and Groudon codes. Been to the GameStop today but they didn’t have the codes. Anything in my trade thread can be requested in return.

Last edited:
Anyone has a Munchlax/Snorlax with Self-Destruct in Gen 6? Any IVs/nature are fine. I just need the move.
I can trade tons of breedjects for it. PM/VM me.

Last edited:
Hi, I was thinking about buying a virtual console game, don't know yet which one though. I'd really like to have counter alakazam or body slam tauros, but since I will not have my dittos there, breeding for good IVs seems impossible. Is there any way to ensure good IVs and right nature for these mons without using hyper training on them in gen 7? And are there any ways to increase odds of these mons being shiny? Also, I've never tried RNG myself, but if it's relatively easy in gen 1 and 2 I can give it a shot, can somebody more experienced tell me a few things about it?

Hi, I was thinking about buying a virtual console game, don't know yet which one though. I'd really like to have counter alakazam or body slam tauros, but since I will not have my dittos there, breeding for good IVs seems impossible. Is there any way to ensure good IVs and right nature for these mons without using hyper training on them in gen 7? And are there any ways to increase odds of these mons being shiny? Also, I've never tried RNG myself, but if it's relatively easy in gen 1 and 2 I can give it a shot, can somebody more experienced tell me a few things about it?
Nature is manipulated with the experience value (divide by 25 and the remainder determines the nature, good 'ol modulo operation), IVs are re-generated upon transfer (so clones of the same mon will end up with different values), with 3 guaranteed perfect

Hyper-training isn't much of an issue, since you can abuse about ~50 different glitches to get tons of rare candies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)