Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
That would be absolutely fantastic.
By the way, about that 31/30/31/30/31/310 (HP fire preferable) 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) shiny Gastly,
My FC is 2853 1052 1728, sorry for not giving it to you before.

Also, does anyone have a spare ice stone? I know you can get it on poke Pelago, but it's giving me a damn pain.
I’ll most likely get it ready by tonight and I could also attach it an Ice Stone if you’re still looking. I will also get a 0 Atk spread

Anyone has a Munchlax/Snorlax with Self-Destruct in Gen 6? Any IVs/nature are fine. I just need the move.
I can trade tons of breedjects or do a breeding project for it. PM/VM me.
Bump.

Also looking for an Heavy ball Chespin in gen 7.

Edit: Anyone has a copy of Blueforce's Celebrate Victini? I missed the giveaway.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 137133
Best Balls for this shiny and non shiny ?

EDIT: also where can I get gifs for gen 7 mons ?
My personal recommendations:

As for the gifs, use the BB code editor and type:
Code:
[IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/thenameofthepokémon.gif[/IMG] for the non-shiny version
[IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani-shiny/thenameofthepokémon.gif[/IMG] for the shiny version
[IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/thenameofthepokémon-mega.gif[/IMG] for the non-shiny mega version
[IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani-shiny/thenameofthepokémon-mega.gif[/IMG] for the shiny mega version

Last edited:

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Bump.

Also looking for an Heavy ball Chespin in gen 7.

Edit: Anyone has a copy of Blueforce's Celebrate Victini? I missed the giveaway.
PM me, can send Victini sometime tomorrow or Sunday probably.

Also, anyone who needs an NA Xerneas/ Yveltal code should PM me, I have 10 extra and they could expire any day now.

I want a Mew to have this doubles set, but I'm a bit stuck at the "purchase a copy of Emerald and a Game Shark to cheat the event, get a Mew, purchase a Game Cube and a copy of Gale of Darkness, play through the game and tutor the Mew Fake Out" part (thank you, Game Freak). What's the best move to replace it?

EDIT: Also, what can be done with a Jolly Mew? So far all I have is a not-so-bulky wallbreaker

Last edited:
I want a Mew to have this doubles set, but I'm a bit stuck at the "purchase a copy of Emerald and a Game Shark to cheat the event, get a Mew, purchase a Game Cube and a copy of Gale of Darkness, play through the game and tutor the Mew Fake Out" part (thank you, Game Freak). What's the best move to replace it?
I would say Protect and taunt could at least to some extend both cover the use of Fake Out

LF a Heavy Ball Klefki and Love Ball Red and Level Ball Orange Flabebe CMT or ask I have some Aprico/Beast ball Alolan Mons

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
LF: Jolly HA (Speed Boost) torchic
Level ball is cool, anything you are LF in return?

Also:
event Celebi codes
Volcanion codes or mons

Last edited:

Which ball should I go for? I like the idea of shiny Volc in a moon ball as a sort of "inverse" sun pokemon, but the colors don't really match aside from the yellow moon. Ultra ball is probably the closest thing to a colour match but I don't like the blue flash of its animation...

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Which ball should I go for? I like the idea of shiny Volc in a moon ball as a sort of "inverse" sun pokemon, but the colors don't really match aside from the yellow moon. Ultra ball is probably the closest thing to a colour match but I don't like the blue flash of its animation...
Personally, I prefer Ultra Ball, despite its status as one of the more easily accessible ones. But now that you mention it, your Moon Ball idea sounds really good as well. If you just wanna go for the general people-pleaser, Fast Ball is probably your best bet. I know at least one guy who would certianly not call a sun-themed Pokemon in a Moon ball Optimized

Last edited:
I have a very specific request: In the 6th gen, I want a member of the Goomy family that's female with HA, and with a Charizardite X attached. I need both this pokemon and mega stone for a Dragon Monotype of Pokémon Y that I'm doing. I'd really appreciate whoever is willing to fulfill this request.

e: I could just grab a Charizardite X in OR then trade it to you then back to me.

Last edited:
I'd really appreciate it if someone can clone a Landorus from the Facebook giveaway yesterday - I can offer up some breedjects but they'd only be useful for breeding - none are battle ready.

Does anyone have a spare UK Poipole code? I'd really appreciate the help as unfortunately there isn't a smyths toys in my city : (
Edit: Got one : )

Last edited:
LF someone that can feed my pokemon level 5 rare kitchen (to go from 66 to 98) and Latias/Latios codes, redemption help for 1x Groudon, 1x Latios and 1x Tornadus all on a (ultra) moon file.
FT Kyogre/Groudon codes, breedjects, BRs, or others. Let me know!

Last edited:
LF: HA Kommo-o (Overcoat) and its IVs and nature doesn't matter.
I can offer a few of the pokes with HA that I have (Snorlax, Gliscor, Amoongus, Toxapex, Slowbro).

Last edited:
LF a Male Steelix with Autotomize and Curse and a Probopass with Gravity and Wide Guard. IVs Balls and everything else doesnt matter. I just need them for EMs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)