Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still LF a Calm Regice. IVs can be increased but not deccreased. Ideally 0 atk but I won't be too picky. I already caught my in game Regice w/o going for a specific nature I think, because I figured the perfect calm Regice I SRed last gen would still be floating around oddly misplaced all my clones:/

Willing to do any 2 breeding projects. I have a few ok legendaries I could hyper train. Also have not caught some legendaries in ultra spcae so could catch a Rayquaza, Pheromosa, or Celesteela w/ desired nature/ivs. Alternatively would be willing to test a team for someone who could trade this.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello! Thank you for replying! Didn't know that there were two Landorus giveaways. I was wondering if I could ask for the Sheer Force Lando if it's not much of a trouble.
That's fine. I can send either, so no worries. As mentioned, just deposit something on the GTS and give me the details. I'll send whenever I can from there.

LF Adamant Shiny Zygarde, preferably with Aura Break. Decent IV's would be excellent.

If it can have Coil and Dragon dance that'd be great too. Message me if interested so I can list some of the mons I'm offering in return.

Hey its my first post read thru stockis not 100% but not an idiot. Trying to get back into pokemon just looking for good iv ditto just need 1 and 2 or 3 br pokemon preferably gligar, ferroseed, scythe lmk

Anyone has an HA female Aron in a Premier ball and a Munchlax with Self-Destruct, both in gen 6?
Bump.
Also, can anyone RNG breed me an HA female Mudkip? I'll provide the parent with the desired ball, nature, egg moves and IVs.

I can trade a bunch of Apricorn mons with egg moves, good natures and 5 IVs in the desired stats.

Last edited:
I’m looking to get an amulet coin as I accidentally used mine up with Fling (not being familiar with mechanics of the move) - in Pokemon Sun.

Anyone got a few minutes to move 3 eggs from my OR to my Y game?
Willing to help you out here if still needed

Mod edit: Welcome to Smogon! Please don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m looking to get an amulet coin as I accidentally used mine up with Fling (not being familiar with mechanics of the move) - in Pokemon Sun.
Willing to help you out here if still needed

Mod edit: Welcome to Smogon! Please don't double post.
I don't have an Amulet Coin, but i can send you a Luck Incense (it also doubles the money). If that's ok with you, deposit anything in the GTS with the nickname Blackout and ask for a lv1 Mudkip. Let me know your IGN.

Hello, I am in need of a regigigaas with Power-up punch, and the nickname 'MegaMan'. Nickname is not required.

Preferably an adamant nature. I am generally able to breed most HA mons now that I've acquired poke bank, I've managed to SR a few shiny legends, I've also found my hands full of a few relatively epic mythics. PLEASE HMU ASAP.

If it's shiny, I'm also willing to breed perfect IV / Preferred Nature Shinnies in return. Lemme know if you can help. Thank you.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a copy of XD Gale of Darkness? Looking to help out the community by tutoring my Shiny Mew Fake Out and maybe Hypnosis for Season 13. VM/PM me if you can help out.

Last edited:
Hey I’m looking for a timid charmander (or Charizard) with hidden power ice. I have a lot of goodies I can offer, including Zeroara codes.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Is anyone interested in doing a trade-trade back with me to evolve my Magmar in Sun?
Greetings! I can help you with that now.
You can leave me a message on my profile whenever you are ready and online at the Festival Plaza and I'll join you there.

Edit: I'm heading to bed now, it's really getting late here. If you still need help with this I'll gladly get back to you once I wake up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)