Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has an extra female HA heracross. It does not have to have a specific nature or iv's or anything. I will breed a perfect one myself. If so, let me know what you would like in return. I have some HA ability pokemon, or can breed you something at request if I have it. Thank you.

I've deposited my Mudbray and I'd like the Brave Ditto. Much appreciated! My ign is AJ (Not even sure if I'm doing this right)

Does anyone like Murkrows? I have 2 here:

Lv1 male Nature Adamant, Ability Super Luck
Lv1 female Gentle, Super Luck

Looking for HA Starters for my OR game. Don't really have much of value to trade quite honestly, just starting this addiction all over again.

Hello. I'm looking for a shiny Rayquaza (I have plenty of lengendaries to trade with), and hoping to envolve my Haunter into a Gengar by trade.
I also have a question: how do I breed my pokemon to increase their stats? If I only have, say, one of Zeroara, how do I do that?

Last edited:

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello. I'm looking for a shiny Rayquaza (I have plenty of lengendaries to trade with), and hoping to envolve my Haunter into a Gengar by trade.
I also have a question: how do I breed my pokemon to increase their stats? If I only have, say, one of Zeroara, how do I do that?
Zeraora and a number of other Pokemon are unable to breed. For information on breeding in general, though, you can look at the guide here: https://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/sm_breeding

Also, if you're not looking for any specific Rayquaza, I can give you one, and help you with the trade evo.

Zeraora and a number of other Pokemon are unable to breed. For information on breeding in general, though, you can look at the guide here: https://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/sm_breeding

Also, if you're not looking for any specific Rayquaza, I can give you one, and help you with the trade evo.
Thanks, I'll check out the guide!
I'm just looking for a shiny one. It doesn't matter what stats/moves it has. As for the evolution trade, what's your friend code so I can add you on Pokemon UM.

pilica12

Thanks, I'll check out the guide!
I'm just looking for a shiny one. It doesn't matter what stats/moves it has. As for the evolution trade, what's your friend code so I can add you on Pokemon UM.
Sure, that's fine. I'll be able to trade in ~30 minutes. My FC is 0447 7096 3663, IGN will be Fate. I can trade you the Rayquaza at the same time too.

Sure, that's fine. I'll be able to trade in ~30 minutes. My FC is 0447 7096 3663, IGN will be Fate. I can trade you the Rayquaza at the same time too.
Alright thanks, my friend code is 5429 8703 2737, IGN is Sarah. And is there a Pokemon you're looking for? If I have it, I can trade you for that.

Last edited:

pilica12

Alright thanks, my friend code is 5429 8703 2737, IGN is Sarah. And is there a Pokemon you're looking for? If I have it, I can trade you for that.
No need, it's fine. This was from a giveaway, in any case. I will be online in just a sec. Just have a fodder Pokemon ready to trade for the Rayquaza.

Looking for a Zeraora in order to complete my Pokedex. IVs/Nature doesn't matter, it does not need to be UT either. A cloned one is fine too. One which has an English name is preferred, but I'll take anything. Basically, just any Zeraora that is legit.
I can offer something in return, I have some events, some Pokemon in Apricorn/Dream Balls, breeding leftovers and possibly other things too.
Reposting this. Initially forgot to include that a cloned one is fine in my original post, updated it a bit.
Edit: Forgot this: In case anyone wants to trade through code, I am playing PAL versions of the games.

Last edited:
Hey all I’m looking for a Diancie to complete my mythical collection. I prefer non-shiny as I like its coloring better. In return I have an NA Zeraora code as well as NA lugia/ho-oh codes. Thanks.

Hey all, starting breeding from scratch on Y so I was wondering if anyone had spitbacks of the following:

- Female Gible (in either Great or Dive Ball if possible)
- HA Froakie (in Luxury or Dive Ball if possible)
- Charmander (with some Char-Y oriented egg moves if possible)
- Eevee (with Wish as an egg move, also in Heal Ball if possible)
- Female Honedge (Quiet w/ 0 Spd IV in Luxury Ball if possible)

I can't really offer anything amazing in return, but I'm willing to make up for it with something like leveling or EV training a Pokemon or two until I actually have something worthwhile to give back. These don't have to be good spitbacks either, even 2-3 IVs would be fantastic. Thanks!

FC is 0233-3451-3464, IGN is Loc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)