Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, starting breeding from scratch on Y so I was wondering if anyone had spitbacks of the following:

- Female Gible (in either Great or Dive Ball if possible)
- HA Froakie (in Luxury or Dive Ball if possible)
- Charmander (with some Char-Y oriented egg moves if possible)
- Eevee (with Wish as an egg move, also in Heal Ball if possible)
- Female Honedge (Quiet w/ 0 Spd IV in Luxury Ball if possible)

I can't really offer anything amazing in return, but I'm willing to make up for it with something like leveling or EV training a Pokemon or two until I actually have something worthwhile to give back. These don't have to be good spitbacks either, even 2-3 IVs would be fantastic. Thanks!

FC is 0233-3451-3464, IGN is Loc.
I can help you out with the charmander. Feel free to give back any random spitback you may have.
Edit- Just realized you’re playing 6th gen. I might have the Honedge but other than that I already transferred everything.

I can help you out with the charmander. Feel free to give back any random spitback you may have.
Edit- Just realized you’re playing 6th gen. I might have the Honedge but other than that I already transferred everything.
All good, thanks for the quick response. If you do end up having a Honedge, just shoot me a PM and we can work out a time.

Anyone has an HA female Aron in a Premier ball and a Munchlax with Self-Destruct, both in gen 6?
Bump.

Also looking for an HA Morelull in a Friend ball,Zorua in a Fast or Lure ball and Phantump in a Lure, Love or Fast ball.
I can trade a ton of Apricorn mons in exchange.

Last edited:
Hi, i'm trying to breed a shiny nidoran on my VC Crystal version with the shiny ditto glitch,
and I would like to know if I can get a shiny nidoran from a shiny ditto + male nidoran in day care, or there are some issues that affect the shinyness like the gender of nidoran. i've noticed infact that i hatch only males versions of nidoran.

hey is anyone willing to give me a perfect foreign ditto? I don't have a trade thread yet but I can offer a proofed 31/2/30/31/31/31 timid shiny surf pikachu that I rng'd myself

I'd also like to know if it's okay to use breedjects I got from unknown sources like GTS and gamefaqs? They seem legit but uh you'll never know :/

Last edited:
hey is anyone willing to give me a perfect foreign ditto? I don't have a trade thread yet but I can offer a proofed 31/2/30/31/31/31 timid shiny surf pikachu that I rng'd myself

I'd also like to know if it's okay to use breedjects I got from unknown sources like GTS and gamefaqs? They seem legit but uh you'll never know :/
Try looking into either Most's giveaway thread or asking Max. Optimizer for one.

As for using breedjects from unknown sources... I wouldn't advise it. Best sticking with stuff you know where it's from, ideally. (it doesn't really matter if it's just for personal use, but it definitely does if you intend to trade the end result here)

Does anyone could trade me a Ponyta/Rapidash in a dusk ball? IVs and nature don't matter. All I care about is the dusk ball, I just can't get one in the GTS -_-

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am looking for 1 2018Legends Lugia and 1 Ho-Oh code. I can offer the RNG’d copy of both in return or anything else from my thread.

I know this is hella-early but needs must.

Does anyone have a reputable source to confirm whether or not Meltan is shiny locked?

Edit: Found. Source is here if anyone else is interested.

Last edited:
Can someone breede a nincada that we can then discuss how to trade, link or GTS depending on what's easiest
EDIT
Hey The Chaotician not sure that is very reputable since meltan is a mythical and all mythicals have been events
Because serebii has a shitty event database

Can someone breede a nincada that we can then discuss how to trade, link or GTS depending on what's easiest
EDIT
Hey The Chaotician not sure that is very reputable since meltan is a mythical and all mythicals have been events
Because serebii has a shitty event database
They also confirm that that partner Pikachu and Eevee are shiny locked, and I’ve read that in many other places. It’s not hard to get a Meltan already and the other information is accurate. Agree their event database isn’t the most intuitive, but that’s what Bulbapedia is for.

Yeah you have no idea how many events this person on another site has checked (they have pkhex and a good enough knowledge to check the legitimacy of pokemon if the mods tell me I can refer people to em I might tell people about them then but they probably won't) that have been touched from UT by movesets because people think serebii has an accurate event database
Just don't use bulbapedia on a phone cause when I did this scam pop up popped up that wouldn't close no matter where I touched that was outside it, I had to restart the phone and it popped up every time I went to the site The Chaotician

Last edited:
Honestly I use a different site to trade for most of my events
In fact every legit UT event I own that isn't self redeemed (or picked up at a distribution but I have never been to one yet) came from users on that site

Yeah you have no idea how many events this person on another site has checked that Ave been touche from UT by movesets because people think serebii has an accurate event database
Just don't use bulbapedia on a phone cause when I did this scam pop up popped up that wouldn't close no matter where I touched that was outside it, I had to restart the phone and it popped up every time I went to the site The Chaotician
Ok then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I was trying to look for events I was interested in trading for too
EDIT
Ezeltjeswag hey CMT for that shiny surfchu if you can provide RNG proof that would be great I thought you were Ezeltjeseag from gamefaqs
In case you can't see my signature click this My Trade Thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)