Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. What would you like for it?
I'll pm you :)

Edit: Is anyone able to help out with some safari mons at all? I'm (preferably) looking for fresh caught females in Gen 6 only of Carvanha, Kecleon and Phanpy. They're the last ones on my safari wants list so I'd like to breed them myself if possible.

Happy to take on any breeding project you want in exchange.

Last edited:
I'll pm you :)

Edit: Is anyone able to help out with some safari mons at all? I'm (preferably) looking for fresh caught females in Gen 6 only of Carvanha, Kecleon and Phanpy. They're the last ones on my safari wants list so I'd like to breed them myself if possible.

Happy to take on any breeding project you want in exchange.
If you can tell me which safari types I can rummage around those safari typrs on my X looking for them (assuming you mean from friend safari)

I’m looking for someone to breed me a quiet tynamo with hp ice, it must also have a 0 speed iv. I can offer flawless relaxed oranguru spitbacks, or perhaps a na Zeraora or na lugia/ho-oh code.

Does anyone with Ultra moon have a Pheromosa (Naive, Naughty, Jolly, Adamant) and Celesteela (Brave, Sassy) in return for Kartana and Buzzwole?
Still looking for a Zeraora too so if you do have one pm me thank you

I’m looking for a hidden ability vivillon (or line) - so with friend guard.
Also looking for a hidden ability tyrouge (or line) - so vital spirit
Both for a potential team and project
Thanks

I’m looking for a hidden ability vivillon (or line) - so with friend guard.
Also looking for a hidden ability tyrouge (or line) - so vital spirit
Both for a potential team and project
Thanks
If you want to put something up on GTS asking for a lev 1 female Scatterbug and post on my profile the details I can send you a HA one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)