Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone able to help at all please? I'm looking for someone to clone 2 mons in Gen 6; need a variable number of clones.

Please pm and we can discuss payment then. Thanks :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone able to help at all please? I'm looking for someone to clone 2 mons in Gen 6; need a variable number of clones.

Please pm and we can discuss payment then. Thanks :)
I can do this for you whenever. Any amount of Pokémon, any amount of copies. No payment necessary.
Feel free to leave me a message on my profile to let me know whenever you're available.

Apparently Tyrogue evolves into Hitmontop when it's Defense is equal to it's Attack.
Assuming an Adamant nature (31/31/31/x/31/31 spread), how many EVs would i need to invest in both to evolve into 'Top?

I'm looking for a Damp Mudkip, preferably one in a Moon Ball. Or just the HA is ok, I just don't want to wait til Saturday for Island Scan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)