Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i just got two shiny Tapu Finis back to back on wonder trade. They are Japanese so they might be legit. Is there a way to check ? Like e.g. is the OT set ?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys i just got two shiny Tapu Finis back to back on wonder trade. They are Japanese so they might be legit. Is there a way to check ? Like e.g. is the OT set ?
Unfortunately they're not legit.
In order for an event Pokémon to pass through wonder trade the respective event ribbon, the Classic Ribbon in this case, has to be removed via 3rd party tools first, hence making them illegal. Edited event Pokémon like this have been known to circulate both on the GTS and on wonder trade ever since the Gen 6 games.

My suggestion is that you release them and that you'll trade for legit ones here on the forums when trustworthy traders get their hands on them!

Unfortunately they're not legit.
In order for an event Pokémon to pass through wonder trade the respective event ribbon, the Classic Ribbon in this case, has to be removed via 3rd party tools first, hence making them illegal. Edited event Pokémon like this have been known to circulate both on the GTS and on wonder trade ever since the Gen 6 games.

My suggestion is that you release them and that you'll trade for legit ones here on the forums when trustworthy traders get their hands on them!
Ohh cool I didnt know about the ribbon thing. I usually release anything that seems not legit that comes over WT. Even if it is only like a bit suspicious so I release most shinies or legis that come over it. But it just is too good to get pokes in new balls or as I do atm for making a living dex. But thanks a ton for the help ^^

I am lookin for a stakataka like this one

Stakataka @ Rockium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
IVs: 15 Def / 0 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
I am offering a smogon Facebook giveaway Virizion

Looking for in gen 6:

- a female Shieldon in an Ultra ball
- a female Growlithe in a Love or Level ball
I can offer many breedjects for these.

- a Modest or Timid RNG'd Diancie (regular color)
- a RNG'd Rash/Naive Deoxys (regular color)
- both Event Vivillon (RNG, modest or timid
I can trade TSV shinies or do breeding projects (in gen 6 or 7) in exchange for these.

Last edited:
I am Looking for 2 Pokemon at the Moment:
a
Stakataka
Lonely Nature
or a kabuto with Swift swim.
If U have one of them and would be willing to give them to me, one of those 2.
If not deposit something like a Magikarp and send me Ur IGN and the Level of the Magikarp.

a
Stakataka
Lonely Nature
If not deposit something like a Magikarp and send me Ur IGN and the Level of the Magikarp.
I should be able to breed you a swift swim Kabuto, but I won't get home until at least 5 hours

a
Stakataka
Lonely Nature
I can give you a Swift Swim Kabuto now

Looking for in gen 6:
- a female Shieldon in an Ultra ball
- an HA Aerodactyl in Ultra ball
- a female Growlithe in a Love or Level ball
- a female Rhyhorn in a Fast ball
- a Modest or Timid RNG'd Diancie (regular color)
- a RNG'd Rash/Naive Deoxys (regular color)
- both Event Vivillon (RNG, modest or timid
I can trade TSV shinies for it or do breeding projects (in gen 6 or 7) in exchange.
I have an HA Aerodactyl but its in a dream ball. Is that alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)