Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be wonderful! It's in gen 6, right? Is there anything you're looking for?
It is gen 6. I am actually looking for two pokemon. I wanted these two for quite a long time.

I am looking for a shiny hasty VC unnerve mewtwo nicknamed Supurrior (his name is a combo of Superior, Purr, and Warrior)

and a shiny male hasty (want good attack ivs if possible) kanto Raichu with lightning rod ability nicknamed Vajra with HP Ice spread and the egg moves fake out, lucky chant, wish, and encore. I actually have a pichu with 3 of the egg moves I want on it. I plan to trade it to you to make breeding much easier.

Thank you very much for this. If there are any other pokemon you are looking for, message me. I probably have at least one.

Last edited:
It is gen 6. I am actually looking for two pokemon. I wanted these two for quite a long time.

I am looking for a shiny hasty VC unnerve mewtwo nicknamed Supurrior (his name is a combo of Superior, Purr, and Warrior)

and a shiny male hasty (want good attack ivs if possible) kanto Raichu with lightning rod ability nicknamed Vajra with HP Ice spread and the egg moves fake out, lucky chant, wish, and encore. I want to make him a sweeper with some utility. I want to use him in combination with my Azumarill.
Thank you very much for this. If there are any other pokemon you are looking for, message me. I probably have at least one.
Sorry, i can't help you with those.
I don't have any of the VC games and i can't RNG.

I don't have nicknameable shinies atm. Only TSV ones and some from gen 6 giveaways.

If you want a breeding project, i can do it (no shinies though). By the way, i need the Aerodactyl to be female to pass on the ball in gen 6.

i will breed you a female aerodactyl then trade you (the one I found is male). what is your FC and what tsv and gen 6 giveaways do you have?

i will breed you a female aerodactyl then trade you (the one I found is male). what is your FC and what tsv and gen 6 giveaways do you have?
I just need a spitback for breeding and i can't clone. Will you trade it for other spitbacks?

I would prefer to trade my TSV shinies for other shinies.

I offer my best greetings!

Lego RNG abused a female HA Aerodactyl in Gen 5's Entralink and caught it in an Ultra Ball.
I could trade it to you in Gen 6 for free if you want? Feel free to leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available.
That would be awesome! Thanks Max. I still have you added and I'm online atm.

Zekrom117, pm me and i'll let you know wich giveaway mons i have.

I'm seeking a Rockruff with Own Tempo so that I can breed for the Dusk Forme. If anyone has an extra one they could so kindly send it would be much appreciated.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm seeking a Rockruff with Own Tempo so that I can breed for the Dusk Forme. If anyone has an extra one they could so kindly send it would be much appreciated.
I can give you one for free. Deposit something on the GTS and ask for either a lvl 1 male Rockruff or a lvl 100 male Lycanroc. Let me know what you uploaded and I will get back to you shortly. Do note that I won't be available tomorrow, I guess in about 24 hours from now. Let me know what works for you, my man. :)

Just so it's a little more organized in the relay of info:
I put up a lvl 14 Male Rockruff, seeking a lvl 1-10 Male Rockruff. If you're able to send a Jolly with the Own Tempo that would be amazing as I'm wanting to try and use it for my play thru. My alias is NooKs, not sure if you need that. Still somewhat new to online Pokemon, so there is a learning curve. Thanks so much in advance, it's greatly appreciated.

Hey really appreciate it homie. That Rockruff is legit with Fire and Thunder Fangs plus Sucker Punch! Then Jolly Nat to ice it all off... Much thanks and have a nice trip!

Looking for in gen 6:

- a female Shieldon in an Ultra ball
- a female Growlithe in a Love or Level ball
I can offer many breedjects for these.

- a Modest or Timid RNG'd Diancie (regular color)
- a RNG'd Rash/Naive Deoxys (regular color)
- both Event Vivillon (RNG, modest or timid
I can trade TSV shinies or do breeding projects (in gen 6 or 7) in exchange for these.
Bump.

Also looking for a female HA Nosepass in a Great ball (gen 6).

Last edited:
hey guys, in order to properly sos chain, im looking for Exeggcute or Phantump with the harvest ability. I can trade good things for it like 5Dvs POkemon or Items. Hope someone can help me out :)
Greetings

hey guys, in order to properly sos chain, im looking for Exeggcute or Phantump with the harvest ability. I can trade good things for it like 5Dvs POkemon or Items. Hope someone can help me out :)
Greetings
I have an exeggcute with harvest. What Pokémon do you have? I’m just curious. I’m trying to make a competitive team of nicknamed Pokémon.

Does anyone have any Pokemon that would make soft-resetting for a Timid, HP Fire Tapu Lele easier? Please DM if you do, I haven't traded in a few years but I'm sure I can find something good to give.

Just get a synchronise abra

Still looking
It would have helped ur case. If you listed Things you offer for trade ;)
If U have a stakataka with a lonely nature, 0 speed and 15/17 Def IV's, I could get U one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)