Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
FC: 3411-5850-7865, IGN Etienne
Thnx! All done!
Btw, that Chansey holds no competitive value but that Pex is nearly flawless, it just doesn't have 0 Att IVs. Consider them a gift for your kindness.

Have a good day!

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
I can assist with providing copies of my HAs Serperior and Gothitelle (if you're okay with clones).
If not, I'd be more than happy to breed them for you :)
Thank you! The clones would be appreciated! Let me know if you want something in return. I can easily rngbreed anything for you

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
OMPL Champion
Though I appreciate your return offer, I'm not currently seeking anything. Shiny HP Ice Reshiram aside...
On that note, I'm ready to trade if you are. I have your FC: Mine is located in my signature.
Give me a minute
E: am online now!

Last edited:
Looking for a shiny unnerve mewtwo with a hasty nature preferably. I have a few shinies that I am willing to trade for it. Thank you very much in advance.

Hi there.
Looking for an Unnerve Aerodactyl (preferably in a Dream Ball but not required). Doesn't need to be competitively breed or anything.
Thanks a lot.

I have exactly what you're looking for. If you have a Skorupi in a dream ball in exchange, it will be perfect
I'm sorry but I don't have a dream ball Skorupi, I checked all my save files :(
Perhaps you are interested in a perfect Tepig or Tododile (both with HA). I can also offer a HA Venipede (love ball) if you'd like.

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
OMPL Champion
I’m a late gen 7 player so I have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to my monster collection so I'm hoping you guys can help me out. In any case, I am looking for these Pokémon. Clones are obviously fine by me.

Any family member of Bulbasaur, Nidoran, Azuril, Porygon, Torchic, Shroomish, Starly, Tangela, Gligar, Swinub, Drilbur, Venipede, Solosis and Bunnelby with their Hidden Ability. IVs do not matter.

I’m also looking for HA Lugia, HA Ho-Oh, HA Landorus, Timid Ash Greninja, V-create Bolt Strike Victini and Marshadow, since there is no way for me to get those. I don’t have much to offer for these myself though, except if you’re willing to clone yourself one of my Pokémon (I can’t clone myself). I could also breed an exact copy of my Pokemon if you cannot clone yourself. Or I could do any breeding project for you (and I mean ANY) as long as you provide a parent.

My collection is linked in my signature. It is nothing too marvellous however.

I’m a late gen 7 player so I have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to my monster collection so I'm hoping you guys can help me out. In any case, I am looking for these Pokémon. Clones are obviously fine by me.

Any family member of Bulbasaur, Nidoran, Azuril, Porygon, Torchic, Shroomish, Starly, Tangela, Gligar, Swinub, Drilbur, Venipede, Solosis and Bunnelby with their Hidden Ability. IVs do not matter.

I’m also looking for HA Lugia, HA Ho-Oh, HA Landorus, Timid Ash Greninja, V-create Bolt Strike Victini and Marshadow, since there is no way for me to get those. I don’t have much to offer for these myself though, except if you’re willing to clone yourself one of my Pokémon (I can’t clone myself). I could also breed an exact copy of my Pokemon if you cannot clone yourself. Or I could do any breeding project for you (and I mean ANY) as long as you provide a parent.

My collection is linked in my signature. It is nothing too marvellous however.
I can help you with Torchic, Bulbasaur, Venipede, Shroomish, Tangela and Bunnelby. I'll have to check the ball they're in though.

And I can finally give you a Marill with Sap Sipper

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
OMPL Champion
I can help you with Torchic, Bulbasaur, Venipede, Shroomish, Tangela and Bunnelby. I'll have to check the ball they're in though.
Since you are acceptable of clones, I am able to assist you with copies of my own Nidoking, Staraptor, Gliscor, Mamoswine, and Excadrill. I can also assist you with copies of my Ho-Oh, Landorus, and Marshadow – the former two of which were RNGed by yours truly.
And I can finally give you a Marill with Sap Sipper
Thank you guys! Will give you all a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)