Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Looking through my Bank and realising I never managed to obtain the shiny Diancie given out in Gen VI. Does anyone have one spare? I'd like one that can still enter Gen VI, as I'd like to get the dex entry in Y.

I can offer a mythical of equivalent value, including shiny Darkrai and Shaymin from Platinum - just let me know what you'd like.

Looking through my Bank and realising I never managed to obtain the shiny Diancie given out in Gen VI. Does anyone have one spare? I'd like one that can still enter Gen VI, as I'd like to get the dex entry in Y.

I can offer a mythical of equivalent value, including shiny Darkrai and Shaymin from Platinum - just let me know what you'd like.
I would advise caution asking for this - there were many incorrectly region spoofed injected versions floating around smogon in years past.

I have it (correctly region spoofed and injected), but not in Gen 6. If thats really important to you (i.e. you dont care about IVs/Nature etc.) i can inject it into my Y version again and send it to you.

Note that i am currently busy with other RNG projects at the moment, but the event exclusive Vivillon formes are on my list of to-dos. Its no extra effort for me to grab you a (trash) shiny Diancie while im at it.

I would advise caution asking for this - there were many incorrectly region spoofed injected versions floating around smogon in years past.

I have it (correctly region spoofed and injected), but not in Gen 6. If thats really important to you (i.e. you dont care about IVs/Nature etc.) i can inject it into my Y version again and send it to you.

Note that i am currently busy with other RNG projects at the moment, but the event exclusive Vivillon formes are on my list of to-dos. Its no extra effort for me to grab you a (trash) shiny Diancie while im at it.
No that'd be perfect! I'm not hugely concerned about legality as long as it's functionally correct and legal, and IVs/Nature are irrelevant.

No rush at all - just message me whenever you're ready. Anything in particular you'd like for it?

No that'd be perfect! I'm not hugely concerned about legality as long as it's functionally correct and legal, and IVs/Nature are irrelevant.

No rush at all - just message me whenever you're ready. Anything in particular you'd like for it?
Functionally correct or otherwise, i am not permitted to send you an illegal copy as per Smogon rules - hate to be *that* guy but i wouldn't want to ruin either of our reputations and/or risk potential bans.

I dont want/need anything for it, as i mentioned, its little to no effort for me to get you one :)

Edit: After double checking, the event was only ever released for ORAS. Not a problem, just thought you might want to know.

Functionally correct or otherwise, i am not permitted to send you an illegal copy as per Smogon rules - hate to be *that* guy but i wouldn't want to ruin either of our reputations and/or risk potential bans.

I dont want/need anything for it, as i mentioned, its little to no effort for me to get you one :)

Edit: After double checking, the event was only ever released for ORAS. Not a problem, just thought you might want to know.
Okay, that's great. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)