Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can give arctovish and aegislash. Do you have a Throh ? And what apimon do you own ?
I do have Throh. Aprimons I have: Moon Ball Toxel, Darumaka, and HA Snorunt, Love Ball HA Hattena and Ponyta, Level Ball Darumaka and HA Bunelby, Heavy Ball HA Swinub, Beast Ball Ponyta and Drilbur, Dream Ball Oranguru and Ponyta, Friend Ball Larvitar and Applin. EDIT: Forgot I also have Level Ball Silicobra.

I do have Throh. Aprimons I have: Moon Ball Toxel, Darumaka, and HA Snorunt, Love Ball HA Hattena and Ponyta, Level Ball Darumaka and HA Bunelby, Heavy Ball HA Swinub, Beast Ball Ponyta and Drilbur, Dream Ball Oranguru and Ponyta, Friend Ball Larvitar and Applin. EDIT: Forgot I also have Level Ball Silicobra.
Good ! so I'll take throh and bunnelby

Does anyone have a HA female Cuffant they're willing to give me?
I have HA Applin in a Friend Ball or a HA Indeedee in a Dream Ball willing to trade for it

LF: Jolly Galarian Darumaka with Inner Focus or Darmanitan with Zen Mode. Don't care what ball it was caught in or what IVs it has.

Willing to offer:
Female Indeedee with Psychic Surge and Bold Mint.
Timid nature Rotom
Timid Togepi with Super Luck
Jolly Dracovish with Strong Jaw

Last edited:
[GEN 6]
LF: Foreign Female Honedge in a Premier Ball (since asking for a foreign ditto is waaaaay too much XD)

FT: Some aprimons and dream ball mons with EMs and HA orrr any valuable stuff I have in gen7

***I need the foreign honedge in Gen6 pls, please help T.T***

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
Same request is on the same page, so no need to bump. That aside, Ivy has a giveaway going on still (I think...OP was edited today). Might be worth a shot asking them on discord or sending them a forum PM to grab one!
It's still up. I was under the assumption there was a 48 hour time limit but unless the mods decide to close the thread I'll always be available to give some more.

It's still up. I was under the assumption there was a 48 hour time limit but unless the mods decide to close the thread I'll always be available to give some more.
I've accidentally posted a request twice, but I'm just looking for an item. Shiny Finder mentioned you as well to me :o

Looking for:
Vulpix/Ninetales in Dream ball
Yamper/Boltund in Love ball

I can offer either flawless Pokémon or breedjects (?) in special balls:
Dream ball
Slowpoke (Galar)
Ralts
Impidimp
Dreepy

Beast ball
Dreepy
Riolu
Duraladon
Snom
Larvitar

Moon ball
Charmander
Cottonee
Eevee
Rookidee
Farfetch'd (Galar)
Machop
Mimikyu

Love ball
Slowpoke (Galar)
Ponyta (Galar)
Ralts
Goomy
Hatenna
Eevee
Pyukumuku
Mimikyu
Mareanie
Salandit
Vulpix

Friend ball
Dreepy
Farfetch'd (Galar)
Larvitar
Applin
Krabby

Heavy ball
Larvitar
Corsola
Duraladon
Rookidee

Level ball
Darumaka
Stonjourner

Lure ball
Arrokuda
Dreepy
Ball: Luxury/Friend/Beast
Nature: Modest
Ability: Infiltrator/Clear Body
Egg moves: Sucker Punch+Curse+Confuse Ray+Disable

Charmander
Ball: Moon
Nature: Timid
Ability: Solar Power/Blaze
Egg moves: Counter+Belly Drum

Togepi
Ball: Premier
Nature: Calm
Ability: Serene Grace
Egg moves: Morning Sun/Extrasensory+Psycho Shift+Peck

Yamper
Ball: Luxury
Ability: Ball Fetch
Egg moves: Double Edge+Flame Charge+Discharge+Howl

Vulpix
Ball: Love
Nature: Timid
Ability: Drought
Egg moves: Flail+Roar+Hypnosis+Flame Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)