Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Moon Ball Hydreigon that I could be breed...does that interest you? Also yes, Gen 7. Thanks! It seems like I'm the only one who plays 7 now lol.

Wait! I just remembered about ball inheritance! I'll get you the Deino!
That'll do! I'm collecting different aprimons anyways. You are not alone playing 7 XD.

Will you be available to trade tomorrow? I'm just having a break at work so really can't turn my 3ds on rn.

That'll do! I'm collecting different aprimons anyways. You are not alone playing 7 XD.

Will you be available to trade tomorrow? I'm just having a break at work so really can't turn my 3ds on rn.
Tomorrow should be good. FYI, Deino has Earth Power and Belch Egg Moves. I'm going to breed it with Ekans for friend ball.

Tomorrow should be good. FYI, Deino has Earth Power and Belch Egg Moves. I'm going to breed it with Ekans for friend ball.
Ah, I'm afraid the Pokémon have to be the exact same species for ball inheritance; not simply the same egg group.

In gen 6 only the female could pass eggs down (100% rate), which meant male+ditto were SoL :P
Yeah...ugh.

=======

Is anyone open to the prospect of Island Scanning and catching a Deino in a Friend Ball? I will supply the ball myself, and I have (or have access to) every pokemon from Gens 1-7 except:

Stantler
Blitzle
Gothita
Heatmor
Brown Deerling

mod edit: pls don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone breed me a trace pokemon real quick? I released my only trace ralt, and all my other ralt is syncho, and i don't want to deal with 80% inheritance. Thanks

edit: sword and shield

Last edited:
Very interested in Dream Ball Toxel. I unfortunately don't have any Tart Apples to offer, but is there anything else you'd be interested in?
Dream ball Ha Alcremie or Heavy ball Duraludon or Beast ball Blipbug or some other matching pokeball gen 8 mon

If you're still looking, I can trade a Tart Apple for a HA Farfetch'd.
Someone else helped me but if you have something else to offer from what I just mentioned up I will gladly help

Last edited:
What am I looking for? (Generation 7):
- Male Jolly Beedrill

What I can offer in Generation 7:
- A whole mess of Jolly-natured Beldum spitbacks
- Ultra Sun version exclusives (Carracosta, Tyrantrum, Rampardos, Armaldo, Buzzwole)

Other stuff I need help with:
- Can anyone help me evolve my Machoke in Generation 7?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
My friend currently has a 6IV Ditto raid. I need someone with a non-English file to join and swap Dittos afterward (for Masuda).

VM or PM me if you are interested.

LF: HA Applin with a tart apple, HA Magikarp, HA Rufflet, a stick for farfetch'd

FT: HA Falinks, HA Corsola, HA Darumaka, HA Duraludon, HA Snom, Blipbug with recover, various breedjects

Looking for a Tart Apple, I can offer a HA Applin (with Sweet Apple), Pinchurchin or Hatenna in return.
PM/Reply if interested.

Have the holiday dens completely overridden the normal dens? I'm trying to get a Falinks with it's hidden ability in a level ball...

If anyone has any breedjects, I don't really care what IVs or nature they have, as long as it's the HA and in a level ball. I can offer Moon Ball Impidimp and Beast Ball HA Charmander.

Looking for an HA Goomy and Flame Orb

Have the following (all have 3+ IVs):
HA Relaxed Tympole with Toxic
Jolly/Adamant Swift Swim Barraskuda
HA Bold/Quiet Hattena
Timid Rotom
Bold Hydration Wingul
HA Impish Rookidee with Roost/Defog
HA Bold Mylcery
Magic Guard Calm Cleffa with Aromatherapy/Wish
Prankster Careful Impidint
Jolly Compound Eyes Blipbug with Sticky Web
Bold/Timid HA Eevee with Wish/Yawn
Timid Hustle Deino
Timid Levitate Gastly
HA Relaxed Wooper with Recover
Ability Capsules
HA Adamant Timber with Power-Up Punch/Mach Punch
HA Timid Dreepy
Flash Fire + Intimidate Jolly/Bold Growlithe with Morning Sun
Adamant/Jolly Larvitar
Careful/Impish Hippopotas with Whirlwind/Stockpile

Hi, guys!

Can you help me completing my GalarDex, please!

Only need these 11 pokémon to be registered.

WishiwashiEscavalierDhelmise
AromatisseShelmetSolrock
Sirfetch'dAccelgorStonjourner
SalanditElgyemEiscue
SalazzleBeheeyemGoomy
SawkMalamarSliggoo
GothitaQwilfishGoodra
GothoritaPassimianJangmo-o
GothitelleDrampaHakamo-o
KarrablastTurtonatorKommo-o
Zacian

Last edited:
LF Bach’s Food Tin. Preferably six of them, to complete my Curry Dex. I have spare Bob’s Tins to offer, or any other ingredient you may be missing. Can also offer most version-exclusives and all starters...

anybody have a 5-6IV Foreign(not english) ditto for gen 7 I can have? trying to masuda method shinies. many thx if someone can get it for me. PM for details and if you want something in return.
got it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)