Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has a spare Lucky Egg I could have or borrow for a few hours. Need it to power-level a Dracovish to lv100 for Max Raids. Can breed HA Heavy Ball Rookidee and HA Chewtle (not in special ball, but can get if needed)

Hi, guys!

Do you want any of these pokémon:

Timid Dracovish - xx/xx/31/31/31/0 (With 2 bottle cups and a Brave mint it'll work in TR, I guess)
Adamant Dracovish - 31/31/0/xx/xx/31
Jolly Dracovish - 31/xx/31/xx/xx/31

They have Strong jaw as ability.

Timid Ditto - xx/31/31/31/31/31
Hasty Ditto - 31/31/31/xx/31/31

I need to clean my boxes.

Greetings everyone, I'm looking for both HA Corviknight and HA Seismitoad.

In exchange, I can offer:
HA Pincurchin
HA Indeedee-M
6IV Jolly Mimikyu (only 1)
A crapton of Adamant Pawniards w/ Sucker Punch (IVs may vary but they usually have 3-4)
6IV Modest Deino (only 1)

Thanks in advance!
I have an extra Big Pecks Rookidee (careful in an ultra ball) if you want it. (It has roost and tailwind).

Anyone has a spare Lucky Egg I could have or borrow for a few hours. Need it to power-level a Dracovish to lv100 for Max Raids. Can breed HA Heavy Ball Rookidee and HA Chewtle (not in special ball, but can get if needed)
I can lend you mine if you want. Send me a PM to arrange :)

Last edited:
Hi, guys!

Do you want any of these pokémon:

Timid Dracovish - xx/xx/31/31/31/0 (With 2 bottle cups and a Brave mint it'll work in TR, I guess)
Adamant Dracovish - 31/31/0/xx/xx/31
Jolly Dracovish - 31/xx/31/xx/xx/31

They have Strong jaw as ability.

Timid Ditto - xx/31/31/31/31/31
Hasty Ditto - 31/31/31/xx/31/31

I need to clean my boxes.

I have an extra Big Pecks Rookidee (careful in an ultra ball) if you want it. (It has roost and tailwind).

I can lend you mine if you want. Send me a PM to arrange :)
i'll take the timid 0 speed dracovish, also check my pm

AH. Anyone have a spare Stonjourner to touchtrade? I need it for one of my final dex entries. I though I had all the Sword version Pokemon already covered other than Zacian which I mentionned earlier but I totally forgot about that odd stonehedge guy.

That or you can send one to me (IV/nature/abilty doesn't matter) and I can send a HA baby in return. (IV and nature won't be included just the HA.)
I caught a few good HA pokemon I have been looking for for quite some time.
So I can quickly make a:
- Gothitha/ ShadowTag
- Sneasel/Pickpocket
- Tympole/ Water Absorb.
- Galarian Darumaka/Inner Focus
- Swinub/ Thick Fat
- koffing/Misty Surge or whatever he has before Weezing gets misty Surge
-Rufflet/ Hustle
-Milcery/Aroma Veil
-zigzagoon/Quick Feet

I have these other pokemon with HA that everybody else probably already has:
Galarian Form

(well I have a bunch of more probably but these are the ones I have tracked.)

It's super late here so I will just check back later. Thanks!

Last edited:
AH. Anyone have a spare Stonjourner to touchtrade? I need it for one of my final dex entries. I though I had all the Sword version Pokemon already covered other than Zacian which I mentionned earlier but I totally forgot about that odd stonehedge guy.

That or you can send one to me (IV/nature/abilty doesn't matter) and I can send a HA baby in return. (IV and nature won't be included just the HA.)
I caught a few good HA pokemon I have been looking for for quite some time.
So I can quickly make a:
- Gothitha/ ShadowTag
- Sneasel/Pickpocket
- Tympole/ Water Absorb.
- Galarian Darumaka/Inner Focus
- Swinub/ Thick Fat
- koffing/Misty Surge or whatever he has before Weezing gets misty Surge
-Rufflet/ Hustle
-Milcery/Aroma Veil
-zigzagoon/Quick Feet

I have these other pokemon with HA that everybody else probably already has:
Galarian Form

(well I have a bunch of more probably but these are the ones I have tracked.)

It's super late here so I will just check back later. Thanks!
Can breed either Heavy or Level Stonjourner, would be interested in HA Gothita.

Can breed either Heavy or Level Stonjourner, would be interested in HA Gothita.
Let me finish this max raid and I will give you one! The Gothitha will be in a dusk ball. (Yes I am still awake.)
Heavy Ball's fine! (don't worry about iv's and all that.)
I will send you a link code by pm once I am ready.
EDIT: Got the stone guy but I can still give you a HA Gothitha if you want.

Last edited:
Hii, I am looking for someone who can help me to fill my Pokédex on Sword.
Done!

Also looking for some spitbacks or random catches (>4 IVs 31) of Pokémon which are not English. Again I can offer semi flawless Dreepy.

Last edited:
Hii, I am looking for someone who can help me to fill my Pokèdex on Sword.
I am mainly looking for Shield exclusives Pokèmon: Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo, Appletun/Sweet Apple, Spritzee/Aromatisse, Croagunk/Toxicroak, Corsola/Cursola, Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus, Shelmet, Accelgor, Vullaby/Mandibuzz, Oranguru, Drampa, Lunatone, Eiscue, Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar, Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra, Zamazenta.

I am also looking for other Pokèmon which are not Shield exclusives: Grookey/Thwackey/Rillaboom, Scorbunny/Raboot/Cinderace, Boldore/Gigalith (No everstone hold), Rhyhorn/Rhyperior (trade with protector), Escavalier, Riolu/Lucario, Dracozolt, Dracovish, Arctovish, Type: Null/Sylvally.

One Pokèmon of each evolution line is fine by me. In exchange I can help to fill someones Shield Pokèdex with Sword exclusives and/or trading some of my spitbacks + semi flawless Dreepy with random Egg Moves. (I don't have anything else value to trade back)

Also looking for some spitbacks or random catches (>4 IVs 31) of Pokèmon which are not English. Again I can offer semi flawless Dreepy.

PM me if you can help or for more information about Dreepy.
Do you have Stonjourner? I can give you a japanese 4-3IV Eiscue. I keep getting these in surprise trades.

Last edited:
Looking for in gen 6:
- a Modest/Timid Groudon (RNG)
- Poke ball Event Vivillon (RNG)
- Modest Diancie (RNG, non shiny)
- Regi Trio (RNG, non shiny)
- Lake Trio (RNG)
- Timid or Modest HA Landorus
- Bold, Calm, Timid or Modest Arceus

I can trade TSV shinies for the RNG mons or do some breeding projects (gen 6 or 7).

Also, anyone with Sun or Ultra Sun able to RNG a shiny Lunala using a NA code?

Hii, I am looking for someone who can help me to fill my Pokèdex on Sword.
I am mainly looking for Shield exclusives Pokèmon: Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo, Appletun/Sweet Apple, Spritzee/Aromatisse, Croagunk/Toxicroak, Corsola/Cursola, Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus, Shelmet, Accelgor, Vullaby/Mandibuzz, Oranguru, Drampa, Lunatone, Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar, Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra, Zamazenta.

I am also looking for other Pokèmon which are not Shield exclusives: Grookey/Thwackey/Rillaboom, Scorbunny/Raboot/Cinderace, Boldore/Gigalith (No everstone hold), Rhyhorn/Rhyperior (trade with protector), Escavalier, Riolu/Lucario, Dracozolt, Dracovish, Arctovish, Type: Null/Sylvally.

One Pokèmon of each evolution line is fine by me. In exchange I can help to fill someones Shield Pokèdex with Sword exclusives and/or trading some of my spitbacks + semi flawless Dreepy with random Egg Moves. (I don't have anything else value to trade back)

Also looking for some spitbacks or random catches (>4 IVs 31) of Pokèmon which are not English. Again I can offer semi flawless Dreepy.

PM me if you can help or for more information about Dreepy.
Hi!

I can help you trading (Ludicolo, Appletun, Spritzee (with sachet), Croagunk, Corsola, Solosis, Shelmet (I'll send you a Karrablast first, after they evolve I can send you Escavalier), Vullaby, Larvitar, Goomy, Grookey, Scorbunny, Riolu, Dracozolt, Dracovish and Arctovish.

Send me a PM to arrange, don't need anything, just send me pokémon I can release, I need to clean my boxes:)

For Gen 8: I'm looking for an egg move Cutiefly with Moonblast and/or Sticky Web and a Bold nature Koffing or Ditto. IVs don't matter, I just need them for breeding.

UPDATE: This request has since been fulfilled! ^^

Greetings and salutations, Wi-Fi community~ ♥

:ss/corsola-galar:
I am currently seeking :heavy-ball: Galarian Corsola or a spare :heavy-ball: itself – the former preferably with its HA of Cursed Body but not necessarily required as I possess an HA Cursola of my own.

I will offer any of :fast-ball::level-ball::love-ball::moon-ball::dream-ball::beast-ball: in return for :heavy-ball:; however, for:corsola-galar:, I can offer any one of the following Pokémon in return—each bred in a rare Ball:

:heavy-ball::rookidee:Rookidee
Impish / Keen Eye [Pressure] / 31.31.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Tailwind / Defog / Spite / Roost

:heavy-ball::ferroseed:Ferroseed
Relaxed / Iron Barbs / 31.31.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Leech Seed / Toxic / Knock Off

:dream-ball::hatenna:Hatenna
Quiet OR Adamant OR Brave OR Bold / Magic Bounce
31.31.31.31.31.31 (Quiet, Adamant, Brave) OR 31.30.31.31.31.31 (Bold)
Egg Moves: Aromatic Mist / Nuzzle / After You / Quash

:friend-ball::silicobra:Silicobra
Impish / Sand Spit / 31.31.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: -none-

:heavy-ball::stonjourner:Stonjourner
Adamant / Power Spot / 31.31.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Curse / Ancient Power

:lure-ball::rotom-wash:Wash Rotom
Modest / Levitate / 31.31.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: -none-​

Do either respond with a private message or message me on Discord @ Luna Fantasia™#1440 (you can find me in Smogon's Wi-Fi server). Thank you very much for your time and—to those willing to oblige—my sincerest appreciation in advance for your cooperation~ ♥

Last edited:
Minor question, but what ball looks good on Falinks & Sirfetch'd (Normal, Shiny, or Both). Planing on hunting a HA one soon and was wondering if there any special ball choice I should use for it.

Minor question, but what ball looks good on Falinks & Sirfetch'd (Normal, Shiny, or Both). Planing on hunting a HA one soon and was wondering if there any special ball choice I should use for it.
friend for normal, fast for shiny, although friend looks good on shiny too

Looking for someone to help me complete my Sword Pokedex. I only need the following:

Appletun
Croagunk / Toxicroak
Sableye

Drampa
Goomy / Sliggoo / Goodra
Zamazenta

Touch trades works fine, but if anyone has any spare Drampa that they wouldn't mind trading me I would gladly accept that too. I have a few breedjects lying around if that's okay, or I can help with your own dex. For the Croagunk and Goomy lines, if anyone has an evolution they don't mind breeding for me, I can evolve those myself too. Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:
Hi, I am 3 (THREE) entries away from completing my Pokedex.
-Shield Box legendary Zamazentoo
-Turtornator (unfavourable weather in Lake of Outrage for the past two weeks)
-Aromatisse (I have the Spritzee with the appropriate item)

For the first two I just need touch trades, but I'll offer any breedject in my trade thread, or any dex entries you need (give or take, I almost have a complete living dex)

thanks TyVip

Last edited:
Hi, I am 3 (THREE) entries away from completing my Pokedex.
-Shield Box legendary Zamazentoo
-Turtornator (unfavourable weather in Lake of Outrage for the past two weeks)
-Aromatisse (I have the Spritzee with the appropriate item)

For the first two I just need touch trades, but I'll offer any breedject in my trade thread, or any dex entries you need (give or take, I almost have a complete living dex)
8584 ign Tyvip

Looking for someone to help me complete my Sword Pokedex. I only need the following:

Appletun
Croagunk / Toxicroak
Sableye
Drampa
Goomy / Sliggoo / Goodra
Zamazenta

Touch trades work fine, but if anyone has any spare that they wouldn't mind trading me I would gladly accept that too. I have a few breedjects lying around if that's okay, or I can help with your own dex. For the Croagunk and Goomy lines, if anyone has an evolution they don't mind breeding for me, I can evolve those myself too. Thanks in advance for any help.
Hey, I can fill out most of those for you (Zamazenta will be touch trade), only one Im missing right now is Drampa. Theres a couple of sword exclusives im hunting, namely Gamaritan and Hydreigon, either breedjects or raw.

FC: SW-5115-1136-6433

Appletun
Croagunk / Toxicroak
Sableye

Drampa
Goomy / Sliggoo / Goodra
Zamazenta

Touch trades works fine, but if anyone has any spare Drampa that they wouldn't mind trading me I would gladly accept that too. I have a few breedjects lying around if that's okay, or I can help with your own dex. For the Croagunk and Goomy lines, if anyone has an evolution they don't mind breeding for me, I can evolve those myself too. Thanks in advance for any help.
Thanks Gotchy, down to just Drampa left. Can touch trade or help with dex in return.

And my Pokedex has been completed!

Last edited:
I am absolutely desperate for Shadow Tag Gothita:gothita:/Gothorita:gothorita:/Gothitelle:gothitelle:. I am playing Ultra Sun. Can anyone help?
I'm actually doing some USUM breeding in preparation for Home right now, so I'd be happy to quickly get you one!

Hii, I am looking for someone who can help me to fill my Pokédex on Sword.
Done!

Also looking for some spitbacks or random catches (>4 IVs 31) of Pokémon which are not English. Again I can offer semi flawless Dreepy.
I can finally complete my Pokédex, thanks a lot to Eeveefan for sending almost all of the missing Pokémon and QuZe for sending me the Japanese Eiscue with some nice IVs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)