Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some breedjects up for offer if anyone would like a good place to start making their own mons:
  • Jolly Compound Eyes Recover + Sticky Web Blipbug in Poke Balls
  • Adamant Swift Swim Chewtles in Quick Balls
  • Timid Snow Cloak (becomes Snow Warning) Aurora Veil Vanillite in Premier Balls
  • some Timid Drought Vulpix in Poke Balls
These all have 5 IVs, but they're not perfect.

LF: (these can be breedjects too)

Modest Swift Swim Lotad in matching ball
idk anything you have in matching balls

Hi all :) I was wondering whether anyone had a HA Gothita they would be willing to trade? IVs and nature aren't important to me, neither is the ball its in. I don't have loads to offer in return, but will do my very best to make it a fair trade :)

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to complete my pokedex, so I'm looking for someone who would be willing to trade their Zamazenta for my Zacian, just so they register in the pokedex and then trade back right after, so we keep our original legendary.

Any takers? Please PM me. Thanks!

I'm super close to Pokedex completion for SS and looking for help to finish it off. In return I'll give you a Perfect Adamant Pawniard in a Heavy ball W/ Sucker Punch Egg Move. First 9 people to help me out can snag 6IV Pawniards! Thanks so much in advance. (PS. I'll return your Pokemon if you need it back, just lemme know)

Please DM me or reply to this post, I'll update later on what's left on the list. Thanks again!:mad:

*Update*
Thank you Kurona!

Need the following:
Mawile
Turtonator, Solrock
Mime Jr.

Last edited:
I'm super close to Pokedex completion for SS and looking for help to finish it off. In return I'll give you a Flawless Adamant Pawniard in a Heavy ball W/ Sucker Punch Egg Move. First 9 people to help me out can snag 6IV Pawniards! Thanks so much in advance. (PS. I'll return your Pokemon if you need it back, just lemme know)

I'll be available after 4PM EST. Please DM me or reply to this post, I'll update later on what's left on the list. Thanks again!:mad:

Need the following to finish my dex:
Shedninja, Milotic
Umbreon. Slurpuff
Scrafty. Shelmut
Mawile, Cofagrigus (Non-Galarian)
Turtonator, Solrock
Arctovish, Mime Jr.

FC: SW-3507-4757-2399 ign: Bless
I'd be happy to give you an Umbreon, a Slurpuff and I think I've got a Shedinja too!

Hey all I’m looking for a turtonator, anyone willing me to help me out? I just need it to complete my dex, willing to trade back or trade for a Pokémon with Pokerus.

I am looking for Pokémon in Gen8:
Vulpix/Nineales with HA in Love/Dream Ball
Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra in Dream/Fast Ball
Cottonee/Whimsicott in Beast Ball

I can offer Pokémon in special balls in return. Just PM me what you are looking and I can take a look if I have a spitback.

Another minor question: I have an old (gen6) trade topic. Can I just make a new one for Gen8 or do I have to close my old topic first? And how do I do that if I have to?

Last edited:
I am looking for Pokémon in Gen8:
Vulpix/Nineales with HA in Love/Dream Ball
Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra in Love/Dream/Fast Ball
Cottonee/Whimsicot in Moon/Beast Ball

I can offer Pokémon in special balls in return. Just PM me what you are looking and I can take a look if I have a spitback.
I can give you a moon ball cottonee. What do you have to offer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)