Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Duskull with Frisk . Sassy or Relaxed nature preferred. Don't care about IVs or what ball it comes in. In return I can offer:

Jolly Meowth-Alola with Parting Shot
Bold Indeedee-F with Psychic Surge
Timid Togepi with Super Luck
Modest Nature Eevee with Anticipation
Modest Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll

Last edited:
Need help completing my Pokedex in both Sword and Shield. Last mons are Type: Null and Silvally (saving my for soft reset).

Edit: Just need Silvally now

Last edited:
I have a question regarding the IV-Checker in Emerald. I have breed a number of 2+x31 iv pokemon and know that only 1 perfect iv stat is mentioned. Is there a pattern how I can tell if another iv may not be perfect without leveling? Does the IV Guy tell me the first stat on the list HP/ATK/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE that is perfect or is it random?

I have a question regarding the IV-Checker in Emerald. I have breed a number of 2+x31 iv pokemon and know that only 1 perfect iv stat is mentioned. Is there a pattern how I can tell if another iv may not be perfect without leveling? Does the IV Guy tell me the first stat on the list HP/ATK/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE that is perfect or is it random?
Not sure about first question, highly doubt it unless you’re using third party software to view its stats directly.

Answer to the second question is it’s random, it doesn’t get specific until later generations.

Looking for a scorbunny with libero HA.

Iv doesnt matter. Can offer breeding/ ev training of you pokemon/ items/ TR. Got rillaboom as a starter if «you» want it. Dreepy as well. Or other possibly rare mons with good IV. Just ask

LF the following to complete the pokedex:
Sableye, Croagunk, Galarian-Corsola, Aromatisse, Vullaby, Solosis, Drampa, Lunatone, Slurpuff, Escavalier.
I can offer Sword exclusive mons, items, etc.

I noticed that Shiny Celebi's serial codes of the next movie are being distributed since 17th April. Is it possible to redeem them in a PAL Switch console and Sword cartridge?Or are these still region locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)