Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to touch trade for Zacian and Zeraora to complete the Pokemon home pokedex. I have Zamazenta and any other mythical to use for collateral (Actually, I'd love to trade the Zamazenta for a Zacian permanently if anyone is interested. Your choice of Impish or Adamant).

Need Zacian for the pokedex entry. Basically need a trade and back. As collateral I would send over the shield legendary (or mewtwo or something; your choice)

Last edited:
Hey everyone, would anyone happen to have a cincinno/mincinno with skill link that they would not mind parting with? Ball/nature/and level do not matter. I also have some spitbacks that I can offer for your time and services if you would like. Thanks.

Edit: found one

Last edited:

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Trying to evolve my Gurdurr. Is it any way to evolve It by myself? If not, i need someone trustworthy to trade with
Hey everyone, would anyone happen to have a cincinno/mincinno with skill link that they would not mind parting with? Ball/nature/and level do not matter. I also have some spitbacks that I can offer for your time and services if you would like. Thanks.
PM me both :)

Managed to swap my spare Zamazenta for a Zacian over the GTS, which means I've completed the SwSh Pokedex. However, I still need a zeraora touch trade to finish the pokemon home pokedex, so if anyone is willing to lend one, I'm happy to use any of the other available pokemon as colateral, including Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Keldeo, Marshadow, or Melmetal.

LF: Kantonian Slowpoke with HA (trading will be done in HOME)

FT: a bunch of HAs for other mons:
  • Bulbasaur
  • Charmander
  • Squirtle
  • Meowth (Galarian)
  • Ponyta (Galarian)
  • Krabby
  • Magikarp
  • Eevee
  • Snorlax
  • Corsola (Galarian)
  • Drillbur
  • Rowlet
  • Litten
  • Grookey
  • Scorbunny
  • Sobble
  • Applin
  • Impidimp

Sup,
could someone help me out to do all the trade evolutions in Gen7?
I caught them, gave them their Item if needed and only Need someone to trade with that gives them back to me.
p.m me if U are willing to help out.
I'll offer a bottle cap as payment for the inconvinience

Last edited:
Does anyone have some Master Balls to spare in SwSh?

Edit: Also looking for HA venipede (stats don’t matter).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)