Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few annoying requests. Can someone help me evolve my Seadra? Also, does anyone have any Grassy Surge Grookey and Libero Scorbunny they are willing to part with? Natures/IV’s don’t matter to me! I just want the abilities.

I have some 3-4 IV spitbacks: Corsola, Darumaka (I have ideal 5 IV Darumaka as well), Drilbur, Toxtricity, Wingull (I have ideal 5 IV Wingull as well) Rookidee (with Roost and Defog), Chewtle, Deino, Tympole, Arrokuda, Impidimp, togepi, Galarian and Kantonian Slowpoke (Kantonian slowpoke has Regenerator), and Larvesta.

Let me know if you would like anything if you can help me out. I’m also over to give out any items (if I have them) as well. PM me or reply on here if you can help.

Thanks in advance to whoever helps out!
These aren't annoying at all! I'm breeding other stuff atm but I'm happy to help you evolve a Seadra :)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Few annoying requests. Can someone help me evolve my Seadra? Also, does anyone have any Grassy Surge Grookey and Libero Scorbunny they are willing to part with? Natures/IV’s don’t matter to me! I just want the abilities.

I have some 3-4 IV spitbacks: Corsola, Darumaka (I have ideal 5 IV Darumaka as well), Drilbur, Toxtricity, Wingull (I have ideal 5 IV Wingull as well) Rookidee (with Roost and Defog), Chewtle, Deino, Tympole, Arrokuda, Impidimp, Togepi (with Morning Sun), Galarian and Kantonian Slowpoke (Kantonian Slowpoke has Regenerator), and Larvesta.

Let me know if you would like anything if you can help me out. I’m also over to give out any items (if I have them) as well. PM me or reply on here if you can help.

Thanks in advance to whoever helps out!
Do you have a smartphone? The event to get all three Galarian starters with their HA is still ongoing, instructions to get them is here :)

Been a while, but I’m after a Female Speed Boost Venipede, anything will do for now.

currently only have the following

31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly Eiscue
31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant Aegislash
Hi do you still need a HA Venipede? I can breed you a female one if necesary.

Leave a comment or PM for me if you still need one. I don't need anything in return.

Empress

Warning: may contain traces of nuts
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Here's a simple question: What are the Secret IDs of the Gen IV event shiny Enteis? Specifically, the GAMESTP and WIN2011 Enteis?

If you feed a Pikachu, Meowth or Eevee G-Max Soup; do they lose the ability to evolve? If not and they do evolve, do they lose their Gigantamax mark?

Looking help for pokemon sword dlc, only 1 poke left

Kubfu

of course will give the poke back, thanks in advance

Dex complete thanks

Last edited:
Finally finished the Isle of Armor and I have to say I preferred it over a 3rd ‘enhanced’ version of SwSh.

Anyway, I lucked out and managed to SR Kubfu with an IV spread of 25/31/31/22/31/31 and an Adamant nature. The questions I have are these:

1. IF (big if) I were to host a giveaway, would it be something the community would be interested in? Also, would it be preferable to give Kubfu away or the Urshifu-Single-Strike-GMax that I evolved it into?

2. Is it possible to host the giveaway from Pokemon Home? My switch is in heavy use for RNG purposes and it’s veeeery slow so would prefer an alternative.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for someone to help me out with a cloning! The pokemon is a shiny Modest EV'd Magic Guard Clefable. Feel free to keep a copy for copies for yourself!

Not sure if this is where to put this, or if I should make a standalone thread...

I've got an extra Shiny Zoroa, was hoping I could possibly swap it for any of these shinies:

Alolan Ninetails/vulpix with snow warning
Sylveon/eevee(sub lvl 100)
chandelure evolution chain
mienshao/mienfoo
Gardevoir/ralts(female)

Last edited:
LF: icy scales snom/frosmoth dive ball preferred

FT: lots of ha Pokemon including the starters, apriball Pokemon, and own tempo rockruff

EDIT: i have been helped by TyVip <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)