Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some help with trade evos again, this time in SwSh. (6 to be exact. One of them involves Karablast and Shelmet and I will provide both.)

Anyone available for this?

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
It's been like 6 years I haven't been too active now in Smogon, as I was already moving to Reddit after getting Gen 6, but went back here again due to nostalgia. But anyway, I got 2 questions for confirmation:

1.) Is trading via Alt WFC for Gen 4 & Gen 5 allowed or not?
2.) Pokemon from Gen 6 & Gen 7 RNG'd with the help of a CFW'd 3DS allowed with disclosure, yes?

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
It's been like 6 years I haven't been too active now in Smogon, as I was already moving to Reddit after getting Gen 6, but went back here again due to nostalgia. But anyway, I got 2 questions for confirmation:

1.) Is trading via Alt WFC for Gen 4 & Gen 5 allowed or not?
2.) Pokemon from Gen 6 & Gen 7 RNG'd with the help of a CFW'd 3DS allowed with disclosure, yes?
Wb. Yes to both!

Thoughts on best matching ball for shiny Chansey (Gen 6)? Leaning friend/nest but not sure if either are a great fit

Edit: Forgot about safari

Any suggestions for a good/cool mixed attacker? I am close to a 30/31/31/31/31/31 shiny egg spread on my US, but I havn´t decided yet. I was thinking Swampert or Goodra, but I would like to hear more options.

Thoughts on best matching ball for shiny Chansey (Gen 6)? Leaning friend/nest but not sure if either are a great fit

Edit: Forgot about safari
1595949385564.png
1595949198165.png
1595949211901.png
1595949225636.png

1595949296785.png
1595949310049.png

It´s a bit of a though choice since shiny Chansey is pastel green, while the green balls options are not. Nonetheless I think Safari is cool, but I think Friend also has its charm. Nest probably fits best, but I personally don´t fancy Nest ball much in general. If not those, perhaps Love ball or Heal ball, since they are also pastel colours. Heal is a bit more brighter pink, but I like the combination as Chansey is the typical healer/Pokemon Center Poke.

I used to match my Pokémon with its ball based on colours, but nowadays I prefer to go with colour combinations that I like personally (a blue Poke in a Love ball for example) or a combation based on the personality of the Pokémon (Chansey in a Heal ball, the royal Zamazenta in a Luxury ball, nostalgia Scizor in a Sport ball). I have some personal favourite balls and tend to avoid balls that doesnt appeal me much.

Attachments

Last edited:
Any suggestions for a good/cool mixed attacker? I am close to a 30/31/31/31/31/31 shiny egg spread on my US, but I havn´t decided yet. I was thinking Swampert or Goodra, but I would like to hear more options.
Greninja and Aegislash are good options, especially as neither are over reliant on Hidden Power to function as mixed attackers like Blaziken. Their shiny variants are also among the best in my opinion.

Glalie is also an option if you arent playing with Moody clause active.

Why Don't using that spread for a special pokemon which use U-Turn like Hydreigon ?

View attachment 264984View attachment 264979View attachment 264980View attachment 264981
View attachment 264982View attachment 264983
It´s a bit of a though choice since shiny Chansey is pastel green, while the green balls options are not. Nonetheless I think Safari is cool, but I think Friend also has its charm. Nest probably fits best, but I personally don´t fancy Nest ball much in general. If not those, perhaps Love ball or Heal ball, since they are also pastel colours. Heal is a bit more brighter pink, but I like the combination as Chansey is the typical healer/Pokemon Center Poke.

I used to match my Pokémon with its ball based on colours, but nowadays I prefer to go with colour combinations that I like personally (a blue Poke in a Love ball for example) or a combation based on the personality of the Pokémon (Chansey in a Heal ball, the royal Zamazenta in a Luxury ball, nostalgia Scizor in a Sport ball). I have some personal favourite balls and tend to avoid balls that doesnt appeal me much.
Agreed, I don't think any match super well, so I was leaning friend/safari for the bank ball appeal.

In addition to the Ninja/Aegislash suggestions, perhaps Mixed M-Chomp, Kommo-O, or Dragonite?

Salamence and Kingdra are good options. Cacturne too, if you like lower tier mons.

Edit: Lucario may be an option, if the gender ratio doesn't mess the RNG.

Hello,
I am looking for a modest tapu fini, a timid tapu koko with hp fire, and a timid blacephalon (all with english names) in gen 7. I can offer breedjects 5IVS or others in return. I don't have sun so blacephalon would be a big help

Last edited:
Hello,
I am looking for a jolly kartana, an adamant buzzwole, a modest tapu fini, a timid tapu koko with hp fire, and a timid blacephalon (all with english names) in gen 7. I can offer breedjects 5IVS or others in return. I don't have sun so the UBs would be a big help
I can give you the Buzzwole

Greninja and Aegislash, Glalie, Aqua Jet Primarina
special pokemon which use U-Turn like Hydreigon
Salamence and Kingdra. Cacturne, Lucario
Thanks for the answers! Seems there are a lot of options to choose.
I absolutely love Shiny Greninja, Shiny Aegislash and Shiny Primarina. I already got a Shiny Hydragon, Shiny Salamence and Shiny Kingdra (not mixed, tho). Shiny Lucario is also cool.
I am not sure when I will breed the Poké, but high chances it will be Shiny Aegislash, since I can transfer him to my Sword. :) I was thinking Shiny Greninja first, but sadly it is not possible to transfer him to Gen 8. Only reason why I won´t do Shiny Primarina is that it is only available in a Poké Ball on Gen 7.
Thanks again!

Battle Royal Dome is a valid hatch locations in Gen 7 (that is not in the Database from the first post)

small typo on Ten Carat Hill (you have Tent Carat Hill)
Mahalo Trail instead of Mahalo Trial
Malie City instead of Maile

Mod edit: This was fixed. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a Quiet Porygon with Download and/or a Brave Ferroseed with the egg moves, Knock Off, Leech Seed, and Toxic? I need both with 0 IV in speed for my Battle Sradium Singles Team.

Requesting the following:
Alolan Marowak with Lightning Rod and 0 Speed IVs. Would prefer Brave Nature and Detect, but not essential.
Ditto from non English version of the game. Don't care what IVs, ability or nature it has.

Touch trade with Zacian and Rapid Strike Urshifu
Touch trade with Swirlix holding a Whipped Dream

Last edited:
Alolan Marowak with Lightning Rod and 0 Speed IVs. Would prefer Brave Nature and Detect, but not essential.
Ditto from non English version of the game. Don't care what language it's from, or what IVs, ability or nature it has.

In return I can offer:
Jolly Grookey with Grassy Surge and Fake Out
Timid Abra with Magic Guard
Jolly Fletchling with Gale Wings
Adamant Marill with Huge Power, Aqua Jet and Belly Drum
Rockidee with Big Pecks, Tailwind and Roost
Jolly Scorbunny with Sucker Punch and Libero
Touch trade with Zamazenta and Single Strike Urshifu
I can offer a touch trade for RS Urshifu.

Hello I need a Melmetal
need one from Pokemon go to swap it to let's go evee or from S / S to S / S but I'm not sure if that works
I trained a couple of pokemon twice, which I could offer

Last edited:
Ditto from non English version of the game. Don't care what IVs, ability or nature it has.
Touch trade with Swirlix holding a Whipped Dream

In return I can offer:
Jolly Grookey with Grassy Surge and Fake Out
Timid Abra with Magic Guard
Jolly Fletchling with Gale Wings
Adamant Marill with Huge Power, Aqua Jet and Belly Drum
Rockidee with Big Pecks, Tailwind and Roost
Jolly Scorbunny with Sucker Punch and Libero
Touch trade with Zamazenta and Single Strike Urshifu
Check out Anubis' giveaway for Ditto and A-Marowak .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)