Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: HA Lotad, preferably in a fancy ball.

FT: Sword exclusives and lots of almost perfect Dreepy in Beast Ball, with all abilities.

Hello! Looking for a ENG shiny porygon still on go (The trade will be done on lets go games)

If you have what i am looking for pm me for trade

Looking for a HA Rookiedee (Big Pecks) if anyone has one to trade? IVs and Nature aren't important really! Can breed HA Kanto or Alola starters, or a few other HA pokemon for trade? Open to offers too! Thanks in advance :)

Anyone here still play Gen5 ? If so can anyone trade with me any of those mons: Ekans, arbok, Tauros, Miltank, snubbull, grandbull.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone here still play Gen5 ? If so can anyone trade with me any of those mons: Ekans, arbok, Tauros, Miltank, snubbull, grandbull.
Hi, just an FYI, unfortunately Nintendo’s servers for online trading in Gens 4 and 5 were shut down a while ago, so no trades can be made in those gens without the use of an AltWFC server.

Missed the opportunity to use my Marshmadow codes. Looking for a legit Marshadow, must be legit. Don't mind if they're cloned. PM if you're willing to help.

anyone got an unburden swirlix for gen 7 or a gen 6 swirlix friend safari that i can have? i wanna breed one with belly drum and its so difficult to find without a 3 slot fairy safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)