Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: HA Lotad, preferably in a fancy ball.

FT: Sword exclusives and lots of almost perfect Dreepy in Beast Ball, with all abilities.

Hello! Looking for a ENG shiny porygon still on go (The trade will be done on lets go games)

If you have what i am looking for pm me for trade

Looking for a HA Rookiedee (Big Pecks) if anyone has one to trade? IVs and Nature aren't important really! Can breed HA Kanto or Alola starters, or a few other HA pokemon for trade? Open to offers too! Thanks in advance :)

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Anyone got a spare HA Toxapek/Mareanie? Natures and IVs don't matter. Just need a Regenerator one.

Last edited:
Anyone here still play Gen5 ? If so can anyone trade with me any of those mons: Ekans, arbok, Tauros, Miltank, snubbull, grandbull.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone here still play Gen5 ? If so can anyone trade with me any of those mons: Ekans, arbok, Tauros, Miltank, snubbull, grandbull.
Hi, just an FYI, unfortunately Nintendo’s servers for online trading in Gens 4 and 5 were shut down a while ago, so no trades can be made in those gens without the use of an AltWFC server.

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Missed the opportunity to use my Marshmadow codes. Looking for a legit Marshadow, must be legit. Don't mind if they're cloned. PM if you're willing to help.

anyone got an unburden swirlix for gen 7 or a gen 6 swirlix friend safari that i can have? i wanna breed one with belly drum and its so difficult to find without a 3 slot fairy safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)