Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, one last question. If you don't want any minor spoilers skip over this question.

If you could choose a ball for non-shiny Keldeo what would you choose? Thinking Dive Ball.
:keldeo: :lure ball:
I would definitely go Lure Ball here, as the orange accents nicely with Keldeo's red parts, while still being primairly blue.

I don't want to know anything about them; but can someone tell me what natures I'd want to synchronise on Calyrex, the horses, the new regis and the galarian birds?
a few of them are not synch able

these aren't so go for

Adamant/Jolly G-Zapdos
Timid/Modest for moltres/articuno

Icicle220

formerly FireLandonYT
Hey everyone,
I need a meltan and a melmetal. Stats don't matter since it's just to fill my pokemon home dex.
At this point, I can breed a very wide range of pokemon, so if you're looking for something specific please let me know.

Thanks anyways! /o/
Atm i don't have a melmetal, but i have a lot of meltans, so i can give you one if you want, pm me

Quick question, which would likely be better on the trade section and can be relocated there if needed.

Does anyone have a Safari Ball they could spare? After looking over some ball options and suggestions it would likely look the best on Calyrex, at least base form. I can give some assorted spare shinies.

Edit: I will offer 3 shinies and a Master Ball, all caught by me in raids I joined (and one bred in Alola). I can list them and their info for anyone interested.

Got my hands on one

mod edit: you found the right thread nw.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Tyrunt in a Heavy Ball they're willing to trade? HA prefered

I got a HA Applin in a Friend Ball, an Own Tempo Rockruff in a Moon Ball, a Goomy in a Friend Ball, a Ha Minccino in a Dream Ball or a Dreepy in a Moon Ball ready to trade for it

Looking for Corsola-Galar - IVs and Nature not an issue as I'll be breeding my own. Can offer various Sword exclusives in return :)

Last edited:

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi.

Can someone with Sun/Moon trade me a Jangmo-o egg? I want to use it as a starter.

PM me if you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to trade me a 0 Spe IV Glastrier? I'll trade a 14 Def IV Stakataka (That's the amount needed to gets its ATK higher than DEF). Any nature/ other IVs will do.

This has probably been answered before, so excuse me for asking. I have conflicting information whether or not Poipole is shiny locked. Is it? I'd love to have a dragon bee :<

This has probably been answered before, so excuse me for asking. I have conflicting information whether or not Poipole is shiny locked. Is it? I'd love to have a dragon bee :<
Poipole is not shiny locked in Gen 7 (USUM)

It is shiny locked in gen 8

Hey all, just wondering if anyone could spare a couple of minutes to trade/trade back their Zamazenta? It's the last Pokémon I need to get the shiny charm :)

According to Serebii, the Ability Patch can be made with the Cram-O-Matic -- its assigned thing is Normal 38. I still don't know how to navigate this thing well; what's a good recipe for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)