Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm looking for help evolving a Swirlix on X/Y. Thanks!

Edit: Found someone! =)

Last edited:
LF a Kingdra, Terrakion, and Metagross to complete pokedex.

FT the rest of the Pokedex, mostly. I'm a bit foggy aboutr what ppl might want when nature and IV can be fixed, but I have a 5IV 0 atk Rotom.

Does anyone have a Heavy Ball they're willing to trade?
I can offer any other apricorn ball for it

also, I can trade a Dream Ball for a Beast Ball

Last edited:
LF a Kingdra, Terrakion, and Metagross to complete pokedex.

FT the rest of the Pokedex, mostly. I'm a bit foggy aboutr what ppl might want when nature and IV can be fixed, but I have a 5IV 0 atk Rotom.
Hey there!

Did you find the pokemon you're looking for?
I can give you both the Kingdra and the Metagross.
But not the Terrakion, because I only have one.

Send me a PM?

LF the ability patch item, I dislike how long max raid battles take, no way I'm getting 200 Dynite ore lol.

Also Lf Kingdra, Terrakion, Spectrier, Volcarona, and Regidrago for dex(can trade them back.)

FT many breedables, a shiny Mudkip, 0 atk flawless Rotom.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LF Zarude to complete a dex, keeper not tradeback but I don't care about any nature or IVs or anything. Best things I have to trade right now are the Keldeo and Solgaleo from Crown Tundra, as well as a shiny Metagross (none of these are competitively oriented). I can also go get some more interesting stuff to offer since I assume Zarude is a pretty rare thing to trade off. Please PM if you're interested.

Hello! Looking the smogon giveway shiny incineroar in gen 7 if possible, thanks in advance

Found, thanks the user who help me :)

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone willing to trade for my Haunter and then trade him back so I can get Gengar? I’m on soulsilver.
Unfortunately the servers for Gens 4&5 were shut down several years ago, so those games no longer have online functionality. You’ll need to trade with someone locally to evolve your Haunter. (Connecting to an Alt DNS server might be possible for you, Google that for more info)

Unfortunately the servers for Gens 4&5 were shut down several years ago, so those games no longer have online functionality. You’ll need to trade with someone locally to evolve your Haunter. (Connecting to an Alt DNS server might be possible for you, Google that for more info)
yeah I actually have managed to connect to the alt server and everything seems to be working alright. At least I can get into the global trade network just fine. Although I’m still new to anything beyond gen 2 at the moment.

Hi guys, i'm looking for a Zarude.
I don't care about stats, nature ecc, i just need one.
Unfortunately i don't have a Gamestop nearby to get a code.
Have a good day! :)

Good evening,
I am looking to finish up my galar dex.
Can anyone trade me one of the pokemon bellow? In exchange I can trade you any sword exclusive
(Any one of on each line is acceptable. I would be happy to breed or evolve the other evolutions on my own)
  • Scorbunny / Raboot / Cinderace
  • Spritzee / Aromatisse
  • Croagunk / Toxicroak
  • Corsola / Cursola
  • Throh
  • Solosis / Duosion / Reuniclus
  • Vullaby / Mandibuzz
  • Sableye
  • Ponyta / Rapidash
  • Oranguru
  • Drampa
  • Lunatone
  • Eiscue
  • Larvitar / Pupitar / Tyranitar
  • Groomy / Sliggoo / Goodra
Thank you

Meltan. Just Meltan. Melmetal would be great too, but only Meltan is needed (because of the GO gift).

I have a bunch of legendaries from past games and current gen breedjects in rare balls I can offer in exchange.

Meltan. Just Meltan. Melmetal would be great too, but only Meltan is needed (because of the GO gift).

I have a bunch of legendaries from past games and current gen breedjects in rare balls I can offer in exchange.
Funny thing here is that I actually have an available Meltan. I can trade it in SwSh. PM me for more details. I don't need anything in return.

Hello, looking a ENG gmax melmetal if possible untouched i dont have access to GO so any help will appreciate it! Can offer breeds like beast ball porygon, thanks in advance

Thanks the user for the help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)