Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Hidden Ability Amaura and Tyrunt in Gen 7, they were only distributed through a PGL event in ORAS, does anyone have them?

And also if possible Defiant Passimian, I don't need them all together if anyone has just one I'll happily trade for it, I have some high-IV Litten, Rowlet, and Rockruff, all Hidden Ability, and a few others. Thanks!

Last edited:
LF a Volcarona. I can breed IVs and nature can be fixed, but if perfect so much the better.

FT many breedjects including Mimikyu, Bouffalant, Bounsweet, Mr.Mime-g, Darumakaq-G, HA Scorbunny, etc.

EDIT: An ability Patch or an HA Chandelure would also be really good.

Last edited:
Hello! Looking a user with access to ENG lang shield for mark hunt request, can offer many marked pokes for trade all self caught or a shiny noibat uncommon marked self caught!

Are the Tapu and necrozma Shiny locked in USUM? My friend said that his friend found one (lol) and I was wondering if they were locked, Bulbapedia and Serebii say it's locked, I feel like hunting them but if they're unobtainable then I'll have to wait till getting the SwSh games and the Crown Tundra. Does anyone know? If so, please reply, I need to know!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are the Tapu and necrozma Shiny locked in USUM? My friend said that his friend found one (lol) and I was wondering if they were locked, Bulbapedia and Serebii say it's locked, I feel like hunting them but if they're unobtainable then I'll have to wait till getting the SwSh games and the Crown Tundra. Does anyone know? If so, please reply, I need to know!
They’re locked in Gen 7 aside from events. Shiny Necrozma was available via the Japanese Secret Club promotion at the end of the generation, and the shiny Tapus were distributed as PGL rewards for participating in specific competitions (and Tapu Koko also got a GameStop event iirc). If it’s from Gen 7, shiny, and not in a Cherish Ball, it’s hacked.

LF: shiny mew, must be legit obviously.

FT: I can breed nearly anything possible as far as moves, abilities, balls. If you are interested in trading I'm sure we can work something out.

This is for SwSh.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Two questions:

1: I don't have Pokebank, Pokemon Home, or Nintendo Online subscriptions. Is it possible to trade a Pokemon from Gen 7 to someone else, have them transfer it to Gen 8, and have them trade it back to me on Pokemon Home (Trading using a phone) and would there be any problems?

2: I know legit Wish Chansey are stupidly rare, but what are the odds of finding someone that would want to trade a clone of one (I expect the IVs and Nature to suck because I don't think you could soft reset for events in Gen 3, but that's what Battle Caps and Mints are for.) in Gen 7and what would kind of offer would it take to trade for one?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Two questions:

1: I don't have Pokebank, Pokemon Home, or Nintendo Online subscriptions. Is it possible to trade a Pokemon from Gen 7 to someone else, have them transfer it to Gen 8, and have them trade it back to me on Pokemon Home (Trading using a phone) and would there be any problems?

2: I know legit Wish Chansey are stupidly rare, but what are the odds of finding someone that would want to trade a clone of one (I expect the IVs and Nature to suck because I don't think you could soft reset for events in Gen 3, but that's what Battle Caps and Mints are for.) in Gen 7and what would kind of offer would it take to trade for one?
1. While it is convoluted, it is indeed possible, yes.

2. Considering how old and rare this event is, there is no real way of telling whether one is legit or not. It is important here to remember the difference between "legal" and "legit". While it may be "legal", with it corresponding to the rules and limits of what is theoretically possible the game, I highly doubt that us is "legit", since nobody has proof of themselves redeeming the event back in the day. Project Pokémon has a file floating around with a Timid Wish Chansey with expectedly bad IVs, nobody in this community got that one, since, again, it is hard to trust its legitimacy. I, personally, would advise against trading for one. It's a pill a lot of us collectors here had to swallow, hence why we prefer waiting until the move may return in the future in the form of an egg move or something along those lines.

A couple of other notes regarding Wish Chansey in the hope that they are somewhat useful.

I experimented with RNG a few years ago on it, so this may not be a totally accurate account of the findings:

1) the issue is two fold really - i) the “wonder card” (or whatever the Gen3 equivalent is) is practically non existent online, much to Max’s previous point. ii) an external program is required to inject the wondercard, (assuming by some twist of fate that you have it) and this program itself isn’t very user friendly (going from memory, the one I used was only written in Japanese and using a very oldsoftware version).

2. From here it gets very complicated - I had to RNG i) trainer info, ii) egg IVs and nature, iii) Shininess

3. None of the above is possible without using an emulator, and even then it’s extremely difficult to provide proof of legitimacy, short of video footage that shows the entire process.

4. the event was only released for FR/LG which makes the entire RNG process harder. Unlike Emerald, the initial seed is dynamic and will change on every boot. This essentially turns looking for a needle in a haystack into finding a single needle in an array of haystacks all with the same dimensions as the original.

Because of this, what I was able to RNG will never be legitimate, for any of the reasons above. However, I believe it to be legal with reference to Smogon rules. I’ve never traded it to anyone just to be on the safe side (and likely never will).

From that point of view I believe it’s possible, but as Max says, it’s very difficult.

Last edited:

CTNC

Looking for a 31/0/31/XX/31/31 Ditto in Gen 7 (Preferably Calm, but I'm okay with any Nature because of Mints.)
I know about Eisen's Ditto giveaway and I asked for one there, but it looks like it's been a while since he's cloned any and I'm way too impatient. (Which is ironic because of all the stall Pokemon I want to breed. :P)

Thanks to Eienherz and screw you to the 5 snipers that made me wait over a week for it!

Ideas for Eternatus matching ball?
:ss/eternatus:
:luxury ball: :lure ball: :great ball:
Am I missing anything else?
I'd do either a Dusk Ball or Beast Ball if you're going for matching the release effect.

If you just care about how the ball looks, Lure looks pretty good. Master might be worth considering if you don't care that it's a waste of a Master Ball.

Last edited:
Looking for a 31/0/31/XX/31/31 Ditto in Gen 7 (Preferably Calm, but I'm okay with any Nature because of Mints.)
I know about Eisen's Ditto giveaway and I asked for one there, but it looks like it's been a while since he's cloned any and I'm way too impatient. (Which is ironic because of all the stall Pokemon I want to breed. :P)

I'd do either a Dusk Ball or Beast Ball if you're going for matching the release effect.

If you just care about how the ball looks, Lure looks pretty good. Master might be worth considering if you don't care that it's a waste of a Master Ball.
I forgot that release effects are more pronounced in this gen - the dusk ball release is fantastic

I need a single strike Urshifu for a VGC team - would anyone be willing to trade me one? (I made the mistake of thinking multi strike would be better.)

EDIT: Please disregard this post.

Last edited:
Anyone have a Ditto or Dhelmise with 0 speed in gen 8? I don't care about any of it's other stats or nature. I just don't want this to take a week lol. My SD card crapped out and I lost all my guys going back since like gen 4.

Anyone have a Ditto or Dhelmise with 0 speed in gen 8? I don't care about any of it's other stats or nature. I just don't want this to take a week lol. My SD card crapped out and I lost all my guys going back since like gen 4.
Both are available in the giveaway here. Just make sure to read and follow the instructions.

One question guys: How can I have mons from previous gens to learn Toxic in SwSh? I'm talking more so about Pokémon like ones released in the DLC packs like Blissey, for example.

(I'm asking since these are legal in regular Gen 8 Showdown metas, so that leads me to believe that they're legal in the games too. Please correct me if I'm wrong)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
One question guys: How can I have mons from previous gens to learn Toxic in SwSh? I'm talking more so about Pokémon like ones released in the DLC packs like Blissey, for example.

(I'm asking since these are legal in regular Gen 8 Showdown metas, so that leads me to believe that they're legal in the games too. Please correct me if I'm wrong)
You would have to teach the move to a Pokémon in the old games and then transfer it to Sword and Shield via Pokémon HOME.

How many Battle Points can the player character hold in Gen 7? Grinding in Battle Tree and wondering when to stop and how many good items and move tutor moves I can buy

CTNC

How many Battle Points can the player character hold in Gen 7? Grinding in Battle Tree and wondering when to stop and how many good items and move tutor moves I can buy
I'm 99% sure it's 9999. It was in Gen 6 and I don't think it has changes since then. It's definitely all 9s, so you may want to double check 999 just in case I'm wrong about 9999.

I'm still looking for a 31/0/31/XX/31/31 Ditto in Gen 7, I'd settle for 31/0/31/XX/31/XX if anyone offers one. (Preferably Calm, but I'm okay with any Nature because of Mints.)
I know it's still on this page, but I'm mentioning it because I'm asking for more stuff too.

Thanks to Eienherz for the Ditto and screw you to the 5 snipers that made me wait over a week for it!

Asking for the following in Gen 7.
:Safari Ball: :Tangela: Tangela with Regenerator
:Poke Ball: :Foongus: Foongus with Regenerator
:Beast Ball: :Mareanie: Mareanie with Regenerator (Can get, but SOS Chaining with Status Moves only against Refresh and Recover is so annoying...)
:Dusk Ball: :Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku with Unaware
:Timer Ball: :Baltoy: Baltoy (I'm not trying to SOS chain for it again after the one I found blew up. D:<)
:Dive Ball: :Mr. Mime: Mr. Mime with Technician (I don't think I'll need it, but I'm asking anyway because why not?)

I can offer these Pokemon with Gold Bottlecaps. I only have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Dittos in Ultra Moon, but I'll make sure the Pokemon I give you have at least 4 31s. (or 3 31s and 0 Speed)
:Beast Ball: :Beldum: Beldum - Jolly
:Great Ball: :Bagon: Bagon - Adamant Moxie
:Dusk Ball: :Skrelp: Skrelp - Modest Adaptability
:Poke Ball: :Snivy: Snivy - Modest Contrary
:Lure Ball: :Corphish: Corphish - Brave Adaptability 0 Speed
:Luxury Ball: :Mimikyu: Mimikyu - Brave 0 Speed
:Heal Ball: :Slowpoke: Slowpoke - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Charmander: Charmander - Adamant
:Dusk Ball: :Oranguru: Oranguru - Relaxed 0 Speed or Calm
:Dream Ball: :Swablu: Swablu - Careful or Calm
:Heal Ball: :Chansey: Chansey - Bold or Calm
:Poke Ball: :Porygon: Porygon - Bold, Calm, or Modest
:Safari Ball: :Pinsir: Pinsir - Jolly
:Dusk Ball: :Houndour: Houndour - Timid

I have a few more things, but I'm not sure if they're worth listing. (I'm not sure if anything under Slowpoke was worth listing.)

Also, I'm offering freshly caught Quick Ball Magikarp with crap IVs just to see if anyone takes one.

Edit: Added more requests and listed more Pokemon that I can offer. I'm not sure if some of them are wanted enough to be listed though, like anything that got Dexited or lost Mega Evolutions. I also figured I wasn't going to use my 15 Gold Bottle Caps, so I'm offering them too if you want one.

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone to help evolve my Karrablast and Shelmet in Sword. I tried the Wi-Fi Discord, but I didn't get a response after close to 2 days, and I don't want to spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)