Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance somebody could trade their Zamazenta for my Zacian and back so I can finally get the Shiny Charm? ^^;

EDIT: Done, thankyou! =D

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Is anyone willing to trade GEN 4.

I would like a KYOGRE for anything reasonable that I have.

If you can help let me know so we can pm.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking for someone to help transfer Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8. (I don't have Pokemon Bank, Pokemon Home, or Switch Online subscriptions.)
I asking for someone to let me trade some Pokemon to transfer to their Gen 7 game, transfer them to Gen 8, then trade them back to me on Pokemon Home. (I can use my phone.)

Also bumping this.

Asking for the following in Gen 7.
:Safari Ball: :Tangela: Tangela with Regenerator
:Poke Ball: :Foongus: Foongus with Regenerator
:Beast Ball: :Mareanie: Mareanie with Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku with Unaware
:Nest Ball: :Lileep: Lileep with Storm Drain
:Dive Ball: :Mr. Mime: Mr. Mime with Technician (I don't think I'll need it, but I'm asking anyway because why not?)

I can offer these Pokemon with Gold Bottlecaps. I only have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Dittos in Ultra Moon, but I'll make sure the Pokemon I give you have at least 4 31s. (or 3 31s and 0 Speed)
:Beast Ball: :Beldum: Beldum - Jolly
:Great Ball: :Bagon: Bagon - Adamant Moxie
:Dusk Ball: :Skrelp: Skrelp - Modest Adaptability
:Poke Ball: :Snivy: Snivy - Modest Contrary
:Lure Ball: :Corphish: Corphish - Brave Adaptability 0 Speed
:Luxury Ball: :Mimikyu: Mimikyu - Brave 0 Speed
:Heal Ball: :Slowpoke: Slowpoke - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Charmander: Charmander - Adamant
:Dusk Ball: :Oranguru: Oranguru - Relaxed 0 Speed or Calm
:Dream Ball: :Swablu: Swablu - Careful or Calm
:Heal Ball: :Chansey: Chansey - Bold or Calm
:Poke Ball: :Porygon: Porygon - Bold, Calm, or Modest
:Safari Ball: :Pinsir: Pinsir - Jolly
:Dusk Ball: :Houndour: Houndour - Timid

I have a few more things, but I'm not sure if they're worth listing. (I'm not sure if anything under Slowpoke was worth listing.)

Also, I'm offering freshly caught Quick Ball Magikarp with crap IVs just to see if anyone takes one.

Edit: Still looking for anything that isn't crossed out. Also, trading by Pokemon Home SUCKS.

Last edited:
Looking for someone to help transfer Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8. (I don't have Pokemon Bank, Pokemon Home, or Switch Online subscriptions.)
I asking for someone to let me trade some Pokemon to transfer to their Gen 7 game, transfer them to Gen 8, then trade them back to me on Pokemon Home. (I can use my phone.)

Also bumping this.

Asking for the following in Gen 7.
:Safari Ball: :Tangela: Tangela with Regenerator
:Poke Ball: :Foongus: Foongus with Regenerator
:Beast Ball: :Mareanie: Mareanie with Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku with Unaware
:Nest Ball: :Lileep: Lileep with Storm Drain
:Dive Ball: :Mr. Mime: Mr. Mime with Technician (I don't think I'll need it, but I'm asking anyway because why not?)

I can offer these Pokemon with Gold Bottlecaps. I only have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Dittos in Ultra Moon, but I'll make sure the Pokemon I give you have at least 4 31s. (or 3 31s and 0 Speed)
:Beast Ball: :Beldum: Beldum - Jolly
:Great Ball: :Bagon: Bagon - Adamant Moxie
:Dusk Ball: :Skrelp: Skrelp - Modest Adaptability
:Poke Ball: :Snivy: Snivy - Modest Contrary
:Lure Ball: :Corphish: Corphish - Brave Adaptability 0 Speed
:Luxury Ball: :Mimikyu: Mimikyu - Brave 0 Speed
:Heal Ball: :Slowpoke: Slowpoke - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Charmander: Charmander - Adamant
:Dusk Ball: :Oranguru: Oranguru - Relaxed 0 Speed or Calm
:Dream Ball: :Swablu: Swablu - Careful or Calm
:Heal Ball: :Chansey: Chansey - Bold or Calm
:Poke Ball: :Porygon: Porygon - Bold, Calm, or Modest
:Safari Ball: :Pinsir: Pinsir - Jolly
:Dusk Ball: :Houndour: Houndour - Timid

I have a few more things, but I'm not sure if they're worth listing. (I'm not sure if anything under Slowpoke was worth listing.)

Also, I'm offering freshly caught Quick Ball Magikarp with crap IVs just to see if anyone takes one.
Should be able to lend a hand with the transfer if you want to tag me in the wifi discord trade channel with the details. Calling it quits for tonight though as just gone midnight here.

I'm looking to trade for a Stakataka in US/UM so I can complete my Pokedex. I'm offering a Blacephalon as my default, though I'm open to giving other Pokemon. The trade doesn't have to be permanent, we can trade them back immediately afterwards. And yes, I created this account just for this.

Last edited:
Is an HA Bulbasaur in a Premier Ball (Gen 7) legal? I have one in my Box and I'm wondering if I could Masuda Breed it and still consider the Bulbasaur I get legit. If not, I'm now looking for HA Bulbasaur.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Is an HA Bulbasaur in a Premier Ball (Gen 7) legal? I have one in my Box and I'm wondering if I could Masuda Breed it and still consider the Bulbasaur I get legit. If not, I'm now looking for HA Bulbasaur.
Yes! A Premier Ball HA Bulbasaur is in fact legal! What you need to do (if possible) is to transfer it from Pokémon Red (Virtual Console); you then Island Scan for the Bulbasaur in Gen VII, and then you breed them.

Yes! A Premier Ball HA Bulbasaur is in fact legal! What you need to do (if possible) is to transfer it from Pokémon Red (Virtual Console); you then Island Scan for the Bulbasaur in Gen VII, and then you breed them.
:psyglad: thank you! I actually had no idea you could do that...time to have some fun with my Charmander, Nidoran, Bulbasaur, etc. in Masuda Breeding!

Does anyone have HA Poliwag in Dream Ball, Lapras in Dream Ball, HA Nincada in Sport Ball, HA Timburr in Ultra Ball or Luxury Ball, HA Bunnelby in Premier Ball, HA Dratini in Safari Ball, and/or Kangaskhan in Safari Ball in Gen 7? I need these for various breeding projects, if you have one please PM me, I'm not sure which Pokemon I have would be interesting to you but it's worth a try :blobshrug:

Last edited:
In 2018, it was discovered that by manipulating the DNS address in your Wi-Fi settings, and setting it to a very specific IP, you can retroactively access Wi-Fi/Mystery Gift/Event Pokemon from the 2010-2013 era.

Here is the article: https://www.shacknews.com/article/108512/how-to-unlock-gen-4-and-5-pokemon-mystery-events-in-2018

As of 1 day ago, this exploit still works. A few questions:

1.) Have any of you attempted this exploit to obtain these pokemon?
2.) Is this considered "legit" in the sense that these pokemon are NOT considered hacked?
3.) Overall opinion on this?

This is an opportunity to get Pokemon like Mew, Celebi, Keldeo, Victini, whose events have LONG sinced passed. And since GameFreak has made it increasingly difficult to RNG these pokemon, this is huge.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
In 2018, it was discovered that by manipulating the DNS address in your Wi-Fi settings, and setting it to a very specific IP, you can retroactively access Wi-Fi/Mystery Gift/Event Pokemon from the 2010-2013 era.

Here is the article: https://www.shacknews.com/article/108512/how-to-unlock-gen-4-and-5-pokemon-mystery-events-in-2018

2.) Is this considered "legit" in the sense that these pokemon are NOT considered hacked?

This is an opportunity to get Pokemon like Mew, Celebi, Keldeo, Victini, whose events have LONG sinced passed. And since GameFreak has made it increasingly difficult to RNG these pokemon, this is huge.
These are basically the same thing as injected Wonder Cards (the DNS exploit is just a different way of getting them onto your save file), you can read Smogon Wi-Fi's stance on it here (quoted from the rules post in this forum):
Injecting is allowed in the following circumstances:
  • Wonder Cards as long as the save file's region matches the region that the Wonder Card was distributed if it was region locked i.e. do not inject a WC that was only obtainable on a Japanese save file into a North American save file. If the event was not region locked, WC injection is fine as long as you provide disclosure you did so.
    • This does not include Gen 8 events, since Wonder Cards no longer exist. Injection of Gen 8 "Wonder Cards" is considered genning and are not allowed to be traded.
  • Save files as long as the regions and game versions match.
  • Dream Forest and Dream Radar Pokémon.
  • Re-host previous official, promotional event raids.
It basically depends on your definition of legitimate, but if you want to trade them here you'll need to disclose they were obtained that way, since a lot of people would not view them as legitimate:
Yet we recognize that everyone has their own views and standards when it comes to what is "legit" or "illegit". The site will respect this, and will not interfere with the use of external devices in any sort of way. Yet we ask that the use of external device is fully documented and disclosed when one uses the WiFi forums - as an act that will respect the views of the other party.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler

In addition to what tate said, keep in mind that not all of the available ones were ever WCs to begin with. Those artificial ones shouldn't be traded, since you are acquiring the Pokemon thru impossible means.

I suppose the only incompatibility I see is the possibility of getting a Japanese/European/Phillipene/etc event Pokemon onto your NA cartridge. Since this method generates the WC/Wi-Fi Event Pokemon in a randomized nature, the probability of this occurring is pretty high.

With that said, I don't know if someone else is spoofing the particular IP address associated with the actual distributions, or if this in fact a legitimate address that Nintendo simply hadn't terminated.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I suppose the only incompatibility I see is the possibility of getting a Japanese/European/Phillipene/etc event Pokemon onto your NA cartridge. Since this method generates the WC/Wi-Fi Event Pokemon in a randomized nature, the probability of this occurring is pretty high.

With that said, I don't know if someone else is spoofing the particular IP address associated with the actual distributions, or if this in fact a legitimate address that Nintendo simply hadn't terminated.
It's a community server that simulates the official one, definitely not Nintendo-brand.

I'm looking to trade for a Stakataka in US/UM so I can complete my Pokedex. I'm offering a Blacephalon as my default, though I'm open to giving other Pokemon. The trade doesn't have to be permanent, we can trade them back immediately afterwards. And yes, I created this account just for this.
Alright, since it's been over a week, I'm bumping this with some extra info. Blacephalon is still my default, though this spreadsheet lists every other Pokemon I'm willing to trade for it:
(Removed)
Most of these probably aren't of interest, but some of them might be. A few notes about all of these Pokemon:
They're all from the U.S.
They all have Pokerus/can be given Pokerus.
None of them are shiny.
None of them are from original events (though I have bred Fire Fang Own Tempo Rockruffs)

Not needed anymore because I'm stupid and didn't realize you could manually type in Pokemon names in the GTS.

Last edited:
Do you have to sign up to write analyses for SwSh Doubles strategy dex? I want to right one up on Swampert, but I don't know how to do so. Or if it's even necessary, I mean how do you choose which Mons to analyze anyway? But how can I right that arcticle and get it on Strategy Dex?

I know there's a general preference for "untouched" 'mons, but I assume that a minted nature w/ perfect stats is preferred over an unminted nature w/ hyper trained stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)