Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The North American Magearna QR Code has been removed from Pokemon's Official website. Does that mean Magearna obtained after the fact from the NA QR code listed on serebii are "illegitimate"?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The North American Magearna QR Code has been removed from Pokemon's Official website. Does that mean Magearna obtained after the fact from the NA QR code listed on serebii are "illegitimate"?
Legitimate is a fuzzy word which means different things to different people, but for the purposes of trading on this site it is absolutely considered legitimate.

The code being hosted on the official website or not means absolutely nothing, since you don't even have to be connected to the internet to use the QR code in game or download any event data. The Magearna is already coded into the game, you just need to show your camera the QR code to unlock it.

Hi guys lookimg for a quick trade, after dusting down my carts it seems I lost a couple of pokemon:(

Wanted:

Shiny jolly magikarp with rattled
Shiny modest squirtle with HA
Shiny jolly/adamant Bagon with HA and ideally an egg move
Shiny 5 iv Pichu

For trade:

RNG Shiny HA Nidoran (m/f) Bold (f), Timid (m), Modest (m) 5iv. OT NICKG

Rng Shiny Larvitar with Persuit, 5iv. OT NICKG

Shiny (tsv egg swap) Goldeen HA, hasty, 6iv perfect. OT:

Edit I can clone via PKSV too if that's any use to anyone.

Can trade on ORAS/SUSMUM

Last edited:
Hi guys lookimg for a quick trade, after dusting down my carts it seems I lost a couple of pokemon:(

Wanted:

Shiny jolly magikarp with rattled
Shiny modest squirtle with HA
Shiny jolly/adamant Bagon with HA and ideally an egg move
Shiny 5 iv Pichu

For trade:

RNG Shiny HA Nidoran (m/f) Bold (f), Timid (m), Modest (m) 5iv. OT NICKG

Rng Shiny Larvitar with Persuit, 5iv. OT NICKG

Shiny (tsv egg swap) Goldeen HA, hasty, 6iv perfect. OT:

Edit I can clone via PKSV too if that's any use to anyone.

Can trade on ORAS/SUSMUM
I can hatch those for you in a bit. However, if you want more specific characteristics (such as the dump stat IV, nickname, ball, or gender), please refer to my shiny breeding service segment on my trade thread for more details. If you don't particularly mind those factors, then I'll just do whatever.

One point to note is that I cannot guarantee any specific nature for Pichu since it is a Baby Pokemon. I did breed/build a Hasty HP Ice one a while ago, so I can just use that spread again. Otherwise it'll be something random since I haven't really mapped the randomized natures for my spreads.

Get back to me as soon as you can, and I'll get started!

I can hatch those for you in a bit. However, if you want more specific characteristics (such as the dump stat IV, nickname, ball, or gender), please refer to my shiny breeding service segment on my trade thread for more details. If you don't particularly mind those factors, then I'll just do whatever.

One point to note is that I cannot guarantee any specific nature for Pichu since it is a Baby Pokemon. I did breed/build a Hasty HP Ice one a while ago, so I can just use that spread again. Otherwise it'll be something random since I haven't really mapped the randomized natures for my spreads.

Get back to me as soon as you can, and I'll get started!
Hi that would be awesome I mean I'd be happy any gender, any ball.

I don't care about the X stat I've as long as the other 4or 5 are 30+ ish if you can breed that?

What would you like in return? I do have a trade thread from about 10 years ago with some pokemon I still have access too,

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...-that-are-worth-my-while.103166/#post-3470651

Hi that would be awesome I mean I'd be happy any gender, any ball.

I don't care about the X stat I've as long as the other 4or 5 are 30+ ish if you can breed that?

What would you like in return? I do have a trade thread from about 10 years ago with some pokemon I still have access too,

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...-that-are-worth-my-while.103166/#post-3470651
Nothing needed in return!

Should take from 2-4 hours, depending on other factors. I'll msg you when they're ready.

Nothing needed in return!

Should take from 2-4 hours, depending on other factors. I'll msg you when they're ready.
Wow what a wonderful guy.

I came along out of nowhere, asking a lot for very little and BlizzardHero stepped up and within a few hours helped me out and waited patiently for me to get my WiFi in gear!

Big thanks!

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for Zarude's dex entry. Can someone trade me one on HOME (I don't have a Switch)? I'll immediately give it back.

PM me if you can help me. Thanks!

Hi everyone. I’m starting off a bug only nuzlocke for Alpha Sapphire and was hoping to get some random eggs containing bugs. If you’d be willing to trade me some, I’d greatly appreciate it. Please respond here or DM me. Thank you!

Wow you're a Hero alright! I mean, how do you breed them so quickly?

I read about a swap method, is this viable in UltraSM?
TSV matching is still viable in Gen 7, however this method is relatively slow. Moreover, beacuse Gen 7 is less popular - though more popular than past gens usually are - it's relatively hard to find willing hatchers as of late.

I instead abuse Gen 7's Egg RNG in order to breed shiny Pokemon. Unlike most (all?) past gens, Gen 7 breeding is static, IE. it's not a randomized seed that generates every time you start the game. I use save states so that I can re-use the same egg spread, which allows me to consistently produce what I need on-demand. You can read more about it on my trade thread in my hatching service segment.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I still need help with transferring Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8. (When do I not need help transferring Pokemon?) Also realized I could use a Dive Ball Tympole and Dive Ball Nidoran. If anyone wants to help, thanks a ton.
Does anyone have a Gen 6 (X/Y/AS/OR) 6IV Ditto? Any nature is completely fine though Adamant or Jolly would definitely be preferred if possible!
Check out Eisens Giveaway.

Salutations! I humbly beg your forgiveness as I do trouble thee with a request most foul: I am in need of some assistance regarding Gen 7 Move Tutor moves and trade evolutions. I have 7 Pokemon that need MT moves, and 2 Pokemon that need trade evos. CMT if you want anything in return, everything is up to date there.

Thanks in advance!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Salutations! I humbly beg your forgiveness as I do trouble thee with a request most foul: I am in need of some assistance regarding Gen 7 Move Tutor moves and trade evolutions. I have 7 Pokemon that need MT moves, and 2 Pokemon that need trade evos. CMT if you want anything in return, everything is up to date there.

Thanks in advance!
I'll take care of this. I don't need anything in return.
There's no such thing as bothering or troubling people with requests here.
Everyone here is more than happy to help.

Would someone mind helping me get the following Pokémon in Gen 6: Parasect, Venemoth, Forretress, Armaldo, Kricketune, Leavanny, Gavantula, or Volcarona? Any nature, ability, etc? I haven’t been able to get access to the bug friend safari zone and would greatly appreciate the help. I can offer Pokémon in Gen 7 or 8 as payment! Thank you all!

Would someone mind helping me get the following Pokémon in Gen 6: Parasect, Venemoth, Forretress, Armaldo, Kricketune, Leavanny, Gavantula, or Volcarona? Any nature, ability, etc? I haven’t been able to get access to the bug friend safari zone and would greatly appreciate the help. I can offer Pokémon in Gen 7 or 8 as payment! Thank you all!
Just checked, I have all of them from when I completed the National Dex ~7 years ago. If you don't mind them all being complete garbage (no IVs, nature, EMs, ball, etc., few of them are just stuff off the GTS I think), then I'll clone them up and hop online. Send me a PM if you want them.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Rebumping because every page has to start with me rebumping my requests for helping transfer Pokemon... At least from 7 to 8 is more reasonable than the 5 to 7 I was asking for months...

If it isn't crossed out, I still need help.

I need help transferring 10 Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8. (I'd trade them to your game, you'd transfer them, then you'd trade them to me on Home) If anyone can help, thanks a ton in advance. I don't blame anyone that can help for not helping because trading on Home SUCKS!

I'm also asking for the following Pokemon in these Balls in Gen 7. (Preferbly with a 0 Atk IV for the unbreedable ones.)

:Dusk Ball: :Spiritomb: Spiritomb
:Lure Ball: :Rotom: Rotom (I have one in Gen 8 and I don't think I need Toxic.)
:Quick Ball: :Gligar: Gligar with Immunity
:Dive Ball: :Nidoran-F: Nidoran-F
:Dive Ball: :Tympole: Tympole

:Quick Ball: :Tornadus: Tornadus
:Cherish Ball: :Fennekin: Fenniken (Injected Wondercards are okay.)
:Safari Ball: :Pikachu: Pikachu with Defense Curl I can't believe someone wanted to get one for me... Thanks a ton WMAR.

I can offer these Pokemon. I only have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Ditto in Ultra Moon, but I'll make sure the Pokemon I give you have at least 4 31s. (or 3 31s and 0 Speed)
:Beast Ball: :Beldum: Beldum - Jolly
:Great Ball: :Bagon: Bagon - Adamant Moxie
:Dusk Ball: :Skrelp: Skrelp - Modest Adaptability
:Poke Ball: :Snivy: Snivy - Modest Contrary
:Lure Ball: :Corphish: Corphish - Brave Adaptability 0 Speed
:Luxury Ball: :Mimikyu: Mimikyu - Brave 0 Speed
:Heal Ball: :Slowpoke: Slowpoke - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Charmander: Charmander - Adamant
:Dusk Ball: :Oranguru: Oranguru - Relaxed 0 Speed or Calm
:Dream Ball: :Swablu: Swablu - Careful or Calm
:Heal Ball: :Chansey: Chansey - Bold or Calm
:Poke Ball: :Porygon: Porygon - Bold, Calm, or Modest
:Safari Ball: :Pinsir: Pinsir - Jolly
:Dusk Ball: :Houndour: Houndour - Timid
:Beast Ball: :Mareanie: Mareanie - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku - Calm Unaware 0 Attack
:Level Ball: :Sandygast: Sandygast - Bold/Calm
:Fast Ball: :Magnemite: Magnemite - Calm (Sorry for a "bad" nature)
I'd really like Tornadus, Fenniken, and Pikachu to have a 0 Atk IV because of Confusion and Foul Play, but I'll any offer, even if the IVs don't "suck." Also, Sninies aren't special to me unless I find them myself, so please don't offer shinies. I can't offer much for Tornadus or Fennekin if you want a Legend/Event for a Legend/Event.

Hi, I'm LF a brave stakataka 0ivs speed in gen7 anyone can help me?
It's not quite what you're asking for, but I have a Lonely (+Attack -Defense) Stakataka with 0 Speed and 0 Defense. A Lonely Nature and a Defense IV of 15 or less lets Stakataka with 252 Attack EVs lets Beast Boost raise Attack instead of Defense and its Speed is only 2 higher than Brave, which is far from enough to make any practical difference unless you're playing against anyone else with a Stakataka. I know 0 Defense looks bad, but with Stakataka, it's the difference between insane and very good. Also, soft resetting for two "bad" IVs is pretty annoying so I settled for the first one with IVs "bad" enough, which happened to be 0 Defense...

If you're interested, I'll get someone to clone mine. If not, good luck finding someone that can help.

Glad I could help.

Last edited:
:Safari Ball: :Pikachu: Pikachu with Defense Curl (I have no hope for this one.)
Hey just so you are aware i am actively working on this. Its taking awhile because of the bp and i need to make a team that will let me win free bp. I will let you know once i have it. Do you care if its cloned or do you want the original?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)