Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Rebumping again yet again... If it isn't crossed out, I still need help.
Looking for someone to help transfer 18 Pokemon from Gen 5 to Gen 6 or 7 (I trade them from my Black to your Gen 5 game, you transfer them to Gen 6 or 7, then you trade them to my Omega Ruby/Ultra Moon.) I can offer to have any of the transferred Pokemon cloned or anything in the hide tag below if you want some Pokemon as payment.

I know Nintendo shut down Wii and DS Wifi, but for those who didn't know, fans have revived it so trading is possible. Here's a video on how if you want one, but it's just changing your DSi/3DS Wifi setting from Auto-Obtain DNS to setting DNS to 164.132.044.106
(I need them in Gen 7, but I'd be more than happy settling for Gen 6 because finding help transferring from 6 to 7 has to be much easier. Also, I should have asked this 2 months ago, but is there anywhere else I could try to find help that's as trustworthy as Smogon?)

Thanks a ton to BlizzardHero! :D

Now I need someone to clone some of my Pokemon. I offered MrHands and avdc90 a Softboiled Celfairy and I promised my sister every Shiny Pokemon I found her copy of Soul Silver I borrowed. (I'd never give up a Shiny Pokemon I caught, but cloning is a loophole. :P)

Now I need someone to help transfer 10 Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8.

Looking for someone that wants to clone and share a Softboiled Clefairy. (Gen 3 Only Move) It's unnamed, in a Luxury Ball, has 0 Atk IV and Neutral Nature. (Neutral Nature is good in Gen 8 because of not being confused by any berries, even after Nature Mints. It's not RNGed, so the other IVs suck, but that's what Bottlecaps are for.)

Asking for the following Pokemon in these Balls in Gen 7.

:Dusk Ball: :Spiritomb: Spiritomb
:Lure Ball: :Rotom: Rotom
:Fast Ball: :Staryu: Staryu
:Repeat Ball: :Heatmor: Heatmor (This will probably lead to my pain and suffering.)
Anything Defensive for Restricted Sparing that I may haven't thought of.

I can offer these Pokemon. I only have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Dittos in Ultra Moon, but I'll make sure the Pokemon I give you have at least 4 31s. (or 3 31s and 0 Speed) I can also offer Gold Bottlecaps if you want them. (I know Eisen is giving away 6 IV Dittos but I don't want one. That giveaway is how I got the Ditto I'm using.)
:Beast Ball: :Beldum: Beldum - Jolly
:Great Ball: :Bagon: Bagon - Adamant Moxie
:Dusk Ball: :Skrelp: Skrelp - Modest Adaptability
:Poke Ball: :Snivy: Snivy - Modest Contrary
:Lure Ball: :Corphish: Corphish - Brave Adaptability 0 Speed
:Luxury Ball: :Mimikyu: Mimikyu - Brave 0 Speed
:Heal Ball: :Slowpoke: Slowpoke - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Charmander: Charmander - Adamant
:Dusk Ball: :Oranguru: Oranguru - Relaxed 0 Speed or Calm
:Dream Ball: :Swablu: Swablu - Careful or Calm
:Heal Ball: :Chansey: Chansey - Bold or Calm
:Poke Ball: :Porygon: Porygon - Bold, Calm, or Modest
:Safari Ball: :Pinsir: Pinsir - Jolly
:Dusk Ball: :Houndour: Houndour - Timid
:Beast Ball: :Mareanie: Mareanie - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku - Calm Unaware 0 Attack
:Level Ball: :Sandygast: Sandygast - Bold/Calm
:Fast Ball: :Magnemite: Magnemite - Calm (Sorry for a "bad" nature)

Last edited:
Rebumping again yet again... If it isn't crossed out, I still need help.

(I need them in Gen 7, but I'd be more than happy settling for Gen 6 because finding help transferring from 6 to 7 has to be much easier. Also, I should have asked this 2 months ago, but is there anywhere else I could try to find help that's as trustworthy as Smogon?)

One of the Pokemon I'm looking for help transferring is an unnamed Luxury Ball 0 Atk Neutral Nature Softboiled Clefairy. (Gen 3 Only Move) I'm offering to give a clone of it when it gets cloned (or multiple clones if you want more than one) to whoever helps me and whoever clones it can make clones to trade/share with other people. (I will change its Ability to Magic Guard after transferring, the other IVs are crap because she wasn't RNGed but they can be fixed by Bottlecaps, and the Nature can be fixed by a Mint after transferring from Gen 7 to 8. Neutral Nature Pokemon may be better than ones with the "Right Nature" because they don't get confused by any Berries, even after Mints.)
If you still need help with this, I might be able to help sometime this weekend. I managed to get Classic working when I did the World Ability Ribbon (not fun, so many hacked mons), but that was for Gen 4. Haven't traded on Gen 5 in...forever, so I'd probably potato brain.

My schedule is also kinda all over the place atm, so I won't know when and what day is going to work for me. I'll message you closer to the weekend to let you know, if you still need the help. Just keep your weekend open I guess.

Gen 8
Looking for a few mons to start breeding myself.

5 IV Dittos - Timid, Bold, Calm, Careful, Impish - got the ones from Anubis but other natures would be handy
Regenerator Slowpoke
Gen 7 Scyther/Scizor with Roost and Knock off - in Gen 8
Jolly Kubfu - didn't know it was legendary so just took any old one.
Kanto Zapdos - Modest, Timid or Bold
Telepathy Ralts

PM if you can help

Last edited:
I could help with some of these IN Gen7 tho. You'd have to transfer them yourself to Gen8.

Can, at least, do Slowpoke and Scyther. Maybe Ralts but if you can Mint a Zapdos in Gen8, I could send you one

I'm making a somewhat reasonable request this time. I'm looking for someone to clone some Pokemon in Gen 7. After how long transferring from Gen 5 took, I'd be happy if this request took less than a month. :P One of them is the Softboiled Clefairy I've been copy/pasting about. You can make clones to other people and I'd love it it it fell into the hands of someone that'd give away clones. MrHands and avdc90 said they want a Softboiled Clefairy, so you should either get in contact with them too or trade me extras to give to them. (If anyone else want to ask for a Softboiled Clefairy too, now's a good time to ask.)

Also, Sceptilian70 asked for help with cloning too but he was the last post on the last page. Mentioning this in case he hasn't gotten help yet.

Thanks again to BlizzardHero!

Last edited:
I'm making a somewhat reasonable request this time. I'm looking for someone to clone some Pokemon in Gen 7. After how long transferring from Gen 5 took, I'd be happy if this request took less than a month. :P One of them is the Softboiled Clefairy I've been copy/pasting about. You can make clones to other people and I'd love it it it fell into the hands of someone that'd give away clones. MrHands and avdc90 said they want a Softboiled Clefairy, so you should either get in contact with them too or trade me extras to give to them. (If anyone else want to ask for a Softboiled Clefairy too, now's a good time to ask.)

Also, Sceptilian70 asked for help with cloning too but he was the last post on the last page. Mentioning this in case he hasn't gotten help yet.
I'll have time in ~40 mins if you haven't been helped, I need to clone my backups today anyhow. Send me a msg (or reply on yesterday's one) with how many you need cloned and how many of each so I can get things set up.

Sceptilian70 has already been helped, I msg'd him last week. He just never crossed out his request to make it clear.

Howdy, currently playing around with some EggRNG in Sun (Gen 7)and had a couple questions; if I need to post elsewhere please just direct me in that direction!

1. Pokemon from another region; I'm trying to use Masuda Method + Shiny Charm, but often the foreign mon's I get are far from good enough to use for my purposes. If I were to trade an egg, before it hatched, would it be considered that games region?

2. If anyone has a good foreign dragon type male, I'd happily trade a female Dratini with HA and multiple IV's and Extreme Speed move. I'm in North America for reference.

Thanks!

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Howdy, currently playing around with some EggRNG in Sun (Gen 7)and had a couple questions; if I need to post elsewhere please just direct me in that direction!

1. Pokemon from another region; I'm trying to use Masuda Method + Shiny Charm, but often the foreign mon's I get are far from good enough to use for my purposes. If I were to trade an egg, before it hatched, would it be considered that games region?

2. If anyone has a good foreign dragon type male, I'd happily trade a female Dratini with HA and multiple IV's and Extreme Speed move. I'm in North America for reference.

Thanks!
1. IIRC The egg retains the language of the breeder, not the hatcher. So that wouldn't work. This was changed in Gen 8.
2. You can have a copy of Most's ditto if you'd like. German + 6IV. I'm just going to restore my save, so send me whatever. PM/VM me if you're interested (note I'm about to head afk so won't respond immediately)!

If I were to rename an event Pokemon using PKHeX would it be allowed to post in a NFT section of a trade thread, or should Ii keep it to myself? I haven't done it yet, I just wanted to ask first.

Looking for someone to help transfer 10 Pokemon From Gen 7 to Gen 8. (I'd trade my Pokemon from my Gen 7 game to yours then you'd trade them to me in Pokemon Home.) Trading in Gen 8 has to be on Home because I don't have a Switch Online subscription.

Is anyone interested in cloning and sharing a Softboiled Clefairy? I have one in Gen 7. It needs Bottlecaps because it wasn't RNGed, but it has a 0 in Atk and a Neutral Nature, which is good in Gen 8 because of Mints. (I don't need clones of it. BlizzardHero already helped with that. I just want it shared because it's so hard to find one.)

While I'm asking stuff here, I know this is probably the wrong place to ask for help with EVs, so where/who should I ask for help about EVs for Restricted Sparring? I'm guessing somewhere on Discord.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)