Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, looking the great ball kyogre and nest ball rayquaza from theorymon's past giveway, i had them and i lost them from little cousins accident, lol anyone have them and willing to trade them on gen 6-7 i will appreciate it, thanks

Edit: Got them, thanks

Last edited:
Looking for a female Vulpix for a BD playthrough. I'm not too particular about the IVs, as long as it comes in an egg. Send a PM if you can help.

EDIT: Thank you!

Last edited:
Would anyone be able to touch trade the 3 lake spirits? I need to complete the Sinnoh dex before I can continue with the story. Thank you.

Last edited:
Does anyone have or is able to breed a Cyndaquil or Torchic for trade in BDSP? Desperately want one for my playthrough so an egg or low level would be nice.

Ideally would be in a Repeat Ball and either Modest/Timid for Cyndaquil or Hasty/Naive for Torchic. I’ll take whatever I can get though

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, looking the great ball kyogre and nest ball rayquaza from theorymon's past giveway, i had them and i lost them from little cousins accident, lol anyone have them and willing to trade them on gen 6-7 i will appreciate it, thanks
I think I have most of the mons from that giveaway laying around in Gen 6 still, but there are multiple Kyogre and Rayquaza in those balls. Do you know the OT on which ones specifically you're after?

I think I have most of the mons from that giveaway laying around in Gen 6 still, but there are multiple Kyogre and Rayquaza in those balls. Do you know the OT on which ones specifically you're after?
Did not want to hijack the conversation but, would you happen to have the Modest Groudon (nicknamed Jasper) in gen 6 still?

Heyo, I prostrate myself before you as I seek help from the divine (look, I have to keep these requests interesting and I'm running low on ideas, shh). I have 6 Pokemon that need Move Tutor moves in Gen 7. CMT if you would like anything in return, everything is up to date there.

Thanks in advance!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Heyo, I prostrate myself before you as I seek help from the divine (look, I have to keep these requests interesting and I'm running low on ideas, shh). I have 6 Pokemon that need Move Tutor moves in Gen 7. CMT if you would like anything in return, everything is up to date there.

Thanks in advance!
I'll take care of that.
I'll message you once I'm back at home, which should be in 20-30 minutes.

Also, also, I don't need anything in return.

Hi, would anyone be willing to trade me a Heracross in BDSP? I'm not picky about any of the stats or anything, just don't wanna do the whole Honey Tree thing

Hi all!
Got a lot of spare 5 IV Gligar (Jolly) left from breeding on BDSP.
Would really need a shroomish / mew / jirachi / just propose in case. :blobthumbsup:

Looking for either a Kubfu or a Rapid-Style (water-type) Urshifu; willing to trade my Zamazenta, Calyrex or Eternatus. No IV or battle stuff, it's just for the dex

LF a Zacian. Nature/EVs fixable so I don't care just any one.

FT many breedjects(most actually perfect or very near, just extra.) Bounsweet, Bouffalant, Hatenna, Ferroseed, Abra, Amaura, Mr.Mime-g., Mimikyu, Lotad, Siziilipede, Scorbunny, Rolycoly, Mareanie, Gossifleur, Darumaka-g, etc.

LF Festival Plaza facilities, specifically 5 star dye houses (I already have Purple and Green so not LF those)
FT any of my own Plaza facilities, or breedjects

Looking for either a Kubfu or a Rapid-Style (water-type) Urshifu; willing to trade my Zamazenta, Calyrex or Eternatus. No IV or battle stuff, it's just for the dex
I might be able to help you with this? I just got Home, and I think Friend Trade allows you to trade w/o SwSh? Send me a msg if you still need one and are able to trade through Home. Nothing needed in return.

LF a Zacian. Nature/EVs fixable so I don't care just any one.

FT many breedjects(most actually perfect or very near, just extra.) Bounsweet, Bouffalant, Hatenna, Ferroseed, Abra, Amaura, Mr.Mime-g., Mimikyu, Lotad, Siziilipede, Scorbunny, Rolycoly, Mareanie, Gossifleur, Darumaka-g, etc.
I can help you out; just shoot me a PM and we can arrange a time to trade. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)